LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

WOMEN IN LOWRIDER CAR CLUBS?

48K views 616 replies 244 participants last post by  hypnotiqsd 
#1 ·
Okay guys if you are in a lowrider car club, do they have rules against allowing women to join? Why or Why not? What's your feelings about men and women in the same car club? Give some names of your clubs if you allow the ladies to join...

#305 ·
Originally posted by Mz.Cracker@Aug 4 2006, 10:04 PM~5906046
I am a wife, a meber and the Sec. of the GoodTimes CC Sin City chapter. I get mad props and respect from all the clubs  in Vegas cause there aren't many of us that really are true. I agree some get into it for the wrong reasons.

To the Ladys all over keep doin what your doin. Never know one day there might be as many women as there are men LowRiding :cool:

#309 ·
Originally posted by RAIDERQUEEN@Sep 20 2006, 09:07 PM~6215052
Here's some pics of the 71 Burban i'm building

I SUPPORT HER TO THE FULLEST SHE WAS THERE WHEN I BUILT MY CAR NOW ITS HER TURN SO WE CAN ROLL TO THE SHOWS TOGETHER :cool: MUCH PROPS TO ALL THE FEMALE RIDERS :thumbsup:

#315 ·
I am a female and the Vice President of Rollerz Only Houston Chapter ... that's my Lac in my avitar and both of my daughters each have Lowrider Bikes and a Pedal Car :cool: Women in Lowrider Clubs :thumbsup:

#316 ·
Originally posted by EX214GIRL@Sep 28 2006, 09:32 AM~6263196
I am a female and the Vice President of Rollerz Only Houston Chapter ... that's my Lac in my avitar and both of my daughters each have Lowrider Bikes and a Pedal Car :cool: Women in Lowrider Clubs :thumbsup:
thats a bad lac ma.

#317 ·
Originally posted by EX214GIRL@Sep 28 2006, 10:32 AM~6263196
:thumbsup:

#321 ·
Originally posted by EX214GIRL@Sep 28 2006, 09:32 AM~6263196
:cheesy:

#325 ·
Girlfriend..........you don't need a car club to make a mark in the lowriding game. I have been successfully competing as an individual for over 10 years now and have 6 sponsors and over 60 trophies from participating in lowrider, import and hotrod shows!!!!!

If anything........you have MORE of an opportunity to be the founding female or for that matter......start your own ALL FEMALE lowrider club !!!

MUSTANG SALLI

#326 ·
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Sep 29 2006, 02:19 PM~6271789
WTF  DID I MISS SOMETHING
you just might have......she dose have a nice ride though :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.