LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

WOMEN IN LOWRIDER CAR CLUBS?

48K views 616 replies 244 participants last post by  hypnotiqsd 
#1 ·
Okay guys if you are in a lowrider car club, do they have rules against allowing women to join? Why or Why not? What's your feelings about men and women in the same car club? Give some names of your clubs if you allow the ladies to join...

#80 ·
im from tennessee, so u know we got some ******* type women. But i know women here that can build, lowride, and will represent faster than any men i know. I know one girl thats 17 years old.. Taking shop class in high school, and at home she is working on building her own radical dancer... she isnt doin it own her own completely, but u best beleive she does 75% of the labor! n( I personally think that is sexy... lol)

#81 ·
<span style=\'color:green\'>Don't know how late I am on this, but I'm a chik and kind of part of Houston Stylez CC. Like, over a year ago I met Los and started hanging out with his friends. I'd never really known anything about lowriders and always associated it with "thugz". But this group of people were hilarious and really looked out for one another... so I slowly started getting into it. I mean I would help Los work on crew members hydroulic systems, making the frame to hold batteries in trunk and what not. I'd do the dirty work when the men couldn't fit their big hands in small areas and I even went to a Dallas show after Los helped me fix up a lil lowrider bike. {didnt win nuthin} Thatz right, I aint afraid to get dirty. I like fixing up the cars and learning about customizing and accessories. But what I love most is how the people in the club help eachother out. You got a crew of big azz mexican dudes and they all look so intimidating, but when it comes to the club... lol they little teddy bears!

There was this one biatch in the club though... she was or is dating one of the members and I aint gonna even lie... I'd like to spit in her eye. It aint a mexican chik thang.... she is a straight up hoe!!!</span>

#83 ·
Originally posted by look_what_i_can_do@Oct 19 2005, 12:21 AM~4028581
im from tennessee, so u know we got some ******* type women. But i know women here that can build, lowride, and will represent faster than any men i know. I know one girl thats 17 years old.. Taking shop class in high school, and at home she is working on building her own radical dancer... she isnt doin it own her own completely, but u best beleive she does 75% of the labor! n( I personally think that is sexy... lol)
:cool:

#84 ·
Originally posted by bigswanga@Sep 9 2004, 06:57 AM~2203576
this is not to start crap but what about women towards women in car clubs  do they always  get along?Can they get along?Ive seen alot of clubs that let ladies in and then you get the drama of somebodys wife saying or thinking that ole girl wants to bone  or is giving them the googley eyes or shes a nimpho and there are some like that(just wanna be around the guys)for attention reasons.Better yet how bout a woman who has a man but SHE wants to be from a car club not her man?Just a few questions i had on the back burner
I believe a woman should be able to join a car club just remember what your joing for .And not the attention from the men
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE ALOT OF FEMALES ARE SCANDOLOUS

THE CLUBS ARE COOL & ALL.......

BUT I'D PREFER RIDING SOLO....

#86 ·
Originally posted by UFAMEA@Sep 15 2004, 11:23 AM~2219121
HONOLULU HONEY JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING I WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH OUR HAWAII CHAPTER A LITTLE TOUR THANG ONELOVE.
Big UCE, i'll be there for one night on the 26th... a lay over before we go to New Zeland

#87 ·
Its not a woman in the club thing, It`s the whole bullShit thing of the Girlfriends, and or Wives thinking bad thoughts about the female member.

Case in point. If you go to help your MALE CLUB MEMBER fix his car, 9 times out of ten you will have little to no problem with this.

BUT. IF YOU GO TO HELP YOUR FEMALE MEMBER FIX HER CAR, 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 YOU WILL HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

Car Clubs are a family. And most familys help each other out in times of need. I dont know how many times I have helped fellow members with repairs, and or projects through out the years. How many all-nighters before the show just to not leave anyone behind. THE GOOD OLD DAYS

I do have much respect for the ladys that have put a car club plaque in the back window of there ride. Show the Low Rider World just how you ROLL!!!!!!!!!

Stay Strong, and NEVER STOP HITTING THAT SWITCH!!!!! :biggrin:

#88 ·
I totally stand by the theory that women of hispanic ethnicity/heritage have a territorial edge and an ingrown chip on their shoulder. :angry:

I mean, women in general... there's somethin strange bout em' to begin with... but hispanic chiks can get down rite loco. :uh:

So: Estrogen (1-10 chix) + testosterone + adrenaline of the contest = Mutha Fu*In crazy!
:cool:

#89 ·
Originally posted by Notshort~but low83@Oct 19 2005, 08:48 AM~4029227
<span style=\'color:green\'>Don't know how late I am on this, but I'm a chik and kind of part of Houston Stylez CC. Like, over a year ago I met Los and started hanging out with his friends. I'd never really known anything about lowriders and always associated it with "thugz". But this group of people were hilarious and really looked out for one another... so I slowly started getting into it. I mean I would help Los work on crew members hydroulic systems, making the frame to hold batteries in trunk and what not. I'd do the dirty work when the men couldn't fit their big hands in small areas and I even went to a Dallas show after Los helped me fix up a lil lowrider bike. {didnt win nuthin} Thatz right, I aint afraid to get dirty. I like fixing up the cars and learning about customizing and accessories. But what I love most is how the people in the club help eachother out. You got a crew of big azz mexican dudes and they all look so intimidating, but when it comes to the club... lol they little teddy bears!

There was this one biatch in the club though... she was or is dating one of the members and I aint gonna even lie... I'd like to spit in her eye. It aint a mexican chik thang.... she is a straight up hoe!!!</span>

:thumbsup:

#90 ·
Originally posted by DJLATIN@Oct 20 2005, 07:14 AM~4037030
:thumbsup:
Don't know how late I am on this, but I'm a chik and kind of part of Houston Stylez CC. Like, over a year ago I met Los and started hanging out with his friends. I'd never really known anything about lowriders and always associated it with "thugz". But this group of people were hilarious and really looked out for one another... so I slowly started getting into it. I mean I would help Los work on crew members hydroulic systems, making the frame to hold batteries in trunk and what not. I'd do the dirty work when the men couldn't fit their big hands in small areas and I even went to a Dallas show after Los helped me fix up a lil lowrider bike. {didnt win nuthin} Thatz right, I aint afraid to get dirty. I like fixing up the cars and learning about customizing and accessories. But what I love most is how the people in the club help eachother out. You got a crew of big azz mexican dudes and they all look so intimidating, but when it comes to the club... lol they little teddy bears!

There was this one biatch in the club though... she was or is dating one of the members and I aint gonna even lie... I'd like to spit in her eye. It aint a mexican chik thang.... she is a straight up hoe!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

#92 ·
Okay guys if you are in a lowrider car club, do they have rules against allowing women to join? Why or Why not? What's your feelings about men and women in the same car club? Give some names of your clubs if you allow the ladies to join...
-----------------------Congrats on your clubs appearance on -------------------
----------------the Ladies of Lowriding show on San Diegos channel 4!-------
--------------------------------------Good Job!!--------------------------

#93 ·
THIS IS MY LADY 62 IMPALA LIKE YOU CAN SEE NO HELP FROM ME YOUST GIVE HER MY HOOK UPS IF YOU SAY GIRLS CAN DO IT THE CAN SHE BUILT THIS CAR IN 3 MONTH WITH THE HELP OF PAINTER AND INTERIOR AND CHROMES SHE PUT IN MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION I CAN PUT THAT ON MY KIDS SHE BUILTED HER SELF WITH HER JOB WORKING OVER TIME DAY AND NIGHT SO IF YOU THINK WOMEN CAN DO IT THIS ONE DID LOOK AT HER CAR IT WAS A MISSION

Attachments

#94 ·
"THIS IS SKUNKS OL' LADY. NOT SKUNK."

I didn't even know what juice was until I met Skunk about 5 years ago. But as soon as I took a bouncy ride in his Regal, I was hooked. I started helping him work on his car, then started working on one for myself. I hopped for the first time at Carl Caspers in Louisville KY. I didn't do much good, but considering it was the first car I had ever built, I was real proud. Burnt up a motor, and fixed it my self. It was great, cause on Friday night of the show, all the girls in the pit were all there for show, ya know...arm tropheys. By sunday night they was all standing out there ready to pull the disconnects. :biggrin:

" I may not hit bumper, but I aint' hopping a car my ol' man built and his friends built for me." BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN!
EMILY SIMPSON "OUTSPOKEN C.C. Elizabethtown Ky" ;)

#99 ·
Originally posted by L.A. FINEST CC@Oct 27 2005, 12:34 PM~4082234
IM ALICIA OWNER OR THIS 62 IMPALA I WORK MY ASS OUT TO FIX THIS CAR MY OLD MAN PUMP ME UP ON DOING IT SO A SPEND DAY AND NIGHT WORKING TO FIX THIS CAR LET ME NOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT AND LIKE A SAY WOMEN CAN DO IT TOO :biggrin:
Much props, homegirl ... looks good with the colored spokes :thumbsup: :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.