LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

WOMEN IN LOWRIDER CAR CLUBS?

48K views 616 replies 244 participants last post by  hypnotiqsd 
#1 ·
Okay guys if you are in a lowrider car club, do they have rules against allowing women to join? Why or Why not? What's your feelings about men and women in the same car club? Give some names of your clubs if you allow the ladies to join...

#103 ·
yo i dont know about you chumps, bitches have no place in the lowrider scene.
you dudes are just getting soft, if you dont want to discriminate against women, why are you constantly calling them Hoes and posting half naked women posing for your whips. Ill say it again.

Sluts dont hit switches.

#104 ·
Alicia,
Nice car! ;) I am happy to see that you work on your own. Like I said before, no disrespect to those who don't do their own, it just feels better knowing that it is YOUR car, and not your mans, or dude up the road, who you had to pay like $5000 to, to make it that way.
Sorry, i just have a thing about rollin some one elses ride. Just like, I wont buy a car that is already fixed up. Then everyone is like hey, who is that driving dudes car? :angry: :biggrin:

#105 ·
I have alot of respect for the ladies in the game :thumbsup: I also have a ton o respect for the ladies that might not build or have lowriders but stand by there man I have a family 50+ hour a week job and in my spare time im usually working on my car.It takes alot of time and money to build and i have a lady who stands behind me 100% and to me thats beautiful.

I think the ladies in the game and on the sidelines both deserve nothing but respect from us.

#106 ·
Originally posted by cutlass kid@Oct 27 2005, 10:59 AM~4082439
you dudes are just getting soft, if you dont want to discriminate against women, why are you constantly calling them Hoes and posting half naked women posing for your whips. Ill say it again.

Sluts dont hit switches.

Very dumb remarks man grow up.

#107 ·
"Very dumb remarks man grow up. "

dumb? your mistaken dumb for having balls... Im new to the lowrider scene, but im no slut. Im not trying myself or my crew with any sort of drama. Do you have a lowrider? do you have a bitch? take your lowrider and ur bitch movements off this topic. Cause your coming off soft like a pussy.

Slut.

#108 ·
Originally posted by hypnotiqsd@Sep 13 2004, 11:00 PM~2215018
UFAMEA...Your cousin Kisa...Her glasshouse is TIGHT!! My cutty is just getting started...I would like to compete at the shows, as you know there are soooo many cuttys out there...went to LRM show SD, just waiting to finish inspection to enter the gate...in 10 minutes I counted 15 going in...It was cool just being there...I love the rides and the ladies were REPRESENTING to the fullest...Sorry went off the topic...but it's good to see that Kisa has much love from her club (family)...To: jenns64chevy...I don't use the "chick" card either...Always be true to yourself !!!

i can testify to da hotness of this one car here. always a show winna and she baby'z it more dan Q ;) , not only does she coordinate da showz, keep one eye on da kidz, answer questions, prep ride etc...,etc.... . proud to have her as my uce first, member second. holdin it down in da 808 state aloha!! u know!!! :cool:

#109 ·
Originally posted by cutlass kid@Oct 27 2005, 11:16 AM~4082571
dumb? your mistaken dumb for having balls... Im new to the lowrider scene, but im no slut. Im not trying myself or my crew with any sort of drama. Do you have a lowrider? do you have a bitch? take your lowrider and ur bitch movements off this topic. Cause your coming off soft like a pussy.
Slut.

When you grow over 5 feet tall then will talk

#110 ·
Round2 Posted Today, 12:04 PM
I have alot of respect for the ladies in the game I also have a ton o respect for the ladies that might not build or have lowriders but stand by there man I have a family 50+ hour a week job and in my spare time im usually working on my car.It takes alot of time and money to build and i have a lady who stands behind me 100% and to me thats beautiful.

I think the ladies in the game and on the sidelines both deserve nothing but respect from us.

This is Skunks wife Emily.
I was talking about the ladies who hop cars that their man built. I was a side line sweetheart for a while too. Watchin the kids, and all of that. And I don't disrespect ANYONE! Just stating that I have lots of respect for those who build their own cars. Male or Female. Nothin but love for all lowriders.
:angel:

#111 ·
Originally posted by cutlass kid@Oct 27 2005, 11:59 AM~4082439

Sluts dont hit switches.
:uh:

#116 ·
with out women we would be gay so dont hate ....
we sould be glad there are ladiez in lowriding Rollerz have one of the top Women with Blue Dimond.... she has 4 rides and is the King of bling she is a Ladie in Lowriding she took it nobody gave it to her .....

#117 ·
Originally posted by cutlass kid@Oct 27 2005, 11:59 AM~4082439

Sluts dont hit switches.
Thank God I am not a slut.......because I do hit switches....Bitaaaaaaaach

#119 ·
Originally posted by cutlass kid@Oct 27 2005, 11:16 AM~4082571
Slut.
I think the name explains it all....cutlass K I D .... just my 2 cents

#121 ·
Originally posted by eastside1989@Oct 28 2005, 09:19 AM~4087614
Women should stay in the Back seats were they belong... :biggrin:
take the z off rollerz little boy. trucks dont have back seats gay boy...

#122 ·
Originally posted by azroller@Oct 28 2005, 12:20 PM~4087621
take the z off rollerz little boy. trucks dont have back seats gay boy...
That's right the have Big...Beds.....ha ha .. :biggrin: JK

#124 ·
Originally posted by eastside1989@Oct 28 2005, 09:25 AM~4087643
That's right the have Big...Beds.....ha ha .. :biggrin:
no gay boy ask a women and she will tell you big or not oh you just disrespected them so they wont huh!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.