LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

WOMEN IN LOWRIDER CAR CLUBS?

48K views 616 replies 244 participants last post by  hypnotiqsd 
#1 ·
Okay guys if you are in a lowrider car club, do they have rules against allowing women to join? Why or Why not? What's your feelings about men and women in the same car club? Give some names of your clubs if you allow the ladies to join...

#53 ·
to be honest with you... i dont see women in car clubs as being a problem as long as they show up to meetings and participate to the fullest. a lot of guys probably will hate on females though... or will question if thats their jefes ride or their mans car whatever. as far as gossip goes... shit guys on here and in clubs do that shit more then women do at times... big props to jenns64chevy... keep doing big things! its rare to find a hyna down for lowriding like that... and at the same time coming out with a ride! need to find me one like that :biggrin:

#54 ·
Originally posted by xNaTuRalxHiGhx59@Sep 20 2004, 09:42 AM
to be honest with you... i dont see women in car clubs as being a problem as long as they show up to meetings and participate to the fullest. a lot of guys probably will hate on females though... or will question if thats their jefes ride or their mans car whatever. as far as gossip goes... shit guys on here and in clubs do that shit more then women do at times... big props to jenns64chevy... keep doing big things! its rare to find a hyna down for lowriding like that... and at the same time coming out with a ride! need to find me one like that :biggrin:
[snapback]2231454[/snapback]​
Thanks man, you hit a lot of good points in that post :thumbsup:

:cool:

#63 ·
What made you ladies get into lowriding? Do you get alot of flack from haters? Is this a phase that you think youll grow forever with?

What is this a fuckin job interview? Sorry ladies but i thought id switch up the topic a bit. It is good to see women on the boulevard riding their own cars instead of jocking them you know? Your men have to be proud as fuck.

#65 ·
Originally posted by jenns64chevy@Sep 8 2004, 11:29 PM~2203198
I am a woman in Impalas Car Club - they USED to not allow women back in the day, then they got real, hehehe.....

while we're on this topic..... I have to give props to the women 'behind the scenes' in car clubs...the WiVES....I'm not a wife, Im a member, but I have hella respect for the wives in CCs that throw down the BBQs, parties, dinner's, watch all the GUY'S bebe's kids, and help prep for the shows - the RiGHT way :)

I don't play the 'chick' card when I'm around the guys, I just be myself, and stay out of the chisme, LOL :cheesy:

Hi Jenns64chevy...standing on both side of member and members wife is hard..as a woman you need to be more down... as a wife you need not to let them down...I am a members wife and a member

#68 ·
I think that women should be able to be in car clubs. I liked lolos before i met my boyfriend, when we met i just decided that i wanted my own...and i was considered a member off top....but i think its cool when you see a club pull in to a show together and then a women pulls in with them in her car with her own style. Plus its time for us females to come out from behind the scence and start doing our own thang. :biggrin:

#69 ·
hell i love woman that's down to ride and yes we have woman in my club! :thumbsup:

much love to all the woman riders out there!

#70 ·
Originally posted by PINKONIA@Oct 18 2005, 08:15 AM~4021616
I think that women should be able to be in car clubs. I liked lolos before i met my boyfriend, when we met i just decided that i wanted my own...and i was considered a member off top....but i think its cool when you see a club pull in to a show together and then a women pulls in with them in her car with her own style. Plus its time for us females to come out from behind the scence and start doing our own thang.  :biggrin:
:thumbsup:

#71 ·
Originally posted by hypnotiqsd@Sep 13 2004, 10:00 PM~2215018
UFAMEA...Your cousin Kisa...Her glasshouse is TIGHT!! My cutty is just getting started...I would like to compete at the shows, as you know there are soooo many cuttys out there...went to LRM show SD, just waiting to finish inspection to enter the gate...in 10 minutes I counted 15 going in...It was cool just being there...I love the rides and the ladies were REPRESENTING to the fullest...Sorry went off the topic...but it's good to see that Kisa has much love from her club (family)...To: jenns64chevy...I don't use the "chick" card either...Always be true to yourself !!!
fosho! we all love the tradition

#72 ·
Originally posted by dough916@Sep 16 2004, 10:48 AM~2221929
In our club, StreetRiderz, not only do we have a female member but she is also a founding member and an officer. On top of all that I think she has more trophies in her trophy room than anybody else in the club! As a matter of fact, at the end of last season our club gave her our "Rider of the year" award. She reps to the fullest.  :biggrin:
THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE ROLLERZ ONLY UNDER YOUR AVATAR?????????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.