1st timer
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1st timer

Default 1st timer

is buying a lowrider a no no?
    always heard never buy someone else's lowrider ..is that true? want a 93-96 caddy big-body..

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Low Profile
    Car Club
    SOLO RIDER

True

Grimy ass mother fuckers take advantage of new kids quick. Sell you jank busted up shit. Don't pick up someone else's problems. N shake your hand with a smile.

That n when u on the scene mufuckas on the sidelines be like "oh I built that car" or take credit for that car in someway.

But when u build your shit and bust it out. A car no ones touched or seen before. . .THAT'S bulletproof mufuckas shut the fuck up quick but point out stupid shit like "oh look at them crooked pinstripe lines" its cuz they mad u got a car they ain't touch.

Addict Poster

Do your research. Spend some time looking thru posts

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    COLOWRADO

Quote Originally Posted by ILL BEHAVIOR View Post
    True

Grimy ass mother fuckers take advantage of new kids quick. Sell you jank busted up shit. Don't pick up someone else's problems. N shake your hand with a smile.

That n when u on the scene mufuckas on the sidelines be like "oh I built that car" or take credit for that car in someway.

But when u build your shit and bust it out. A car no ones touched or seen before. . .THAT'S bulletproof mufuckas shut the fuck up quick but point out stupid shit like "oh look at them crooked pinstripe lines" its cuz they mad u got a car they ain't touch.
    true the project im workin with has came along ways and the dude i got it from still tells people he braught it back to life fuckin car didnt even have a motor when i got it

good lookin out..

Low Profile
    Car Club
    SOLO RIDER

Quote Originally Posted by SALVADO 67 View Post
    true the project im workin with has came along ways and the dude i got it from still tells people he braught it back to life fuckin car didnt even have a motor when i got it
    Yes sir People be funny

from 619 myself , wheres a good hydro shop ?

Low Profile
    Car Club
    SOLO RIDER

Big kidz

Bottoms up

** Rag 58 & 59 Impalas **
    Car Club
    Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by abeez66 View Post
    always heard never buy someone else's lowrider ..is that true? want a 93-96 caddy big-body..
    This should be good a good one as well!

Addict Poster

With this particular car, financially its better to buy built. U can find a clean lac for 5 to 7500. If uwere to build yourself you will be in for over 10k for new equipment...and when u want to sell....you will be in the 5 to 7500 range. The problem is finding a clean simple car to add your taste, usually someone done put some goofy ass leafing, the wrong kit, and some gucci guts.......

Baller Poster

My first lowlow was a fuck up from a bitch ass shysti.

Try and get it from a trustworthy person.

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Sangre Latina C.C.

Quote Originally Posted by lone star View Post
    With this particular car, financially its better to buy built. U can find a clean lac for 5 to 7500. If uwere to build yourself you will be in for over 10k for new equipment...and when u want to sell....you will be in the 5 to 7500 range. The problem is finding a clean simple car to add your taste, usually someone done put some goofy ass leafing, the wrong kit, and some gucci guts.......
    truth….but i still prefer to build mine even tho financially its not really worth it. built this for about 12k and sold for 7k lose of 5k because i never got used to the pinstripe on the door, i should have sanded the stripes off and re did them

IMG_0057-1.jpg
    1964 Impala SS rag
    87 2dr chevy landau(sold)

link to the car club pageÖDonít forget to hit the LIKE button while you visit!!!! https://www.facebook.com/SangreLatinaCarClub

Addict Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOGcadi View Post
    truth….but i still prefer to build mine even tho financially its not really worth it. built this for about 12k and sold for 7k lose of 5k because i never got used to the pinstripe on the door, i should have sanded the stripes off and re did them

Attachment 608960
    I was in the same boat with a black 94 i had. I was in it for 10k sold it for about half.

Baller Poster

If we all looked at from a financial stand point, no lowriders would be built. We all do it , because of Passion or I like to call it, a sickness. We dump money in our rides, cause we enjoy it. If your looking to get money back, your better off just keeping in the bank.

Addict Poster

Quote Originally Posted by divine69impala View Post
    If we all looked at from a financial stand point, no lowriders would be built. We all do it , because of Passion or I like to call it, a sickness. We dump money in our rides, cause we enjoy it. If your looking to get money back, your better off just keeping in the bank.
    I made money on a couple cars i put together and sold....

El ocho
    Car Club
    Fuk that

Fools be talkin shit when people buy a car done already but then be complaining when it takes 10 pages of "TTT"'s and "BUMP"'s to sell there clunker, make up your minds

Baller Poster

I made money on a couple cars i put together and sold....
    Well I guess your one of the rare exceptions. If you build a car exactly the way you want it, I find it hard to believe you can profit from it, unless you bought it dirt cheap to begin with.

Enthusiast Poster

Good Luck
    Best Advice get something that runs Good. Stay away from anything already cut and juiced.
    Take it to painter that's Not your Homie or it will be in the shop for 2 years

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    CARNALES UNIDOS CC MERCED

Quote Originally Posted by BigVics58 View Post
    Fools be talkin shit when people buy a car done already but then be complaining when it takes 10 pages of "TTT"'s and "BUMP"'s to sell there clunker, make up your minds
    Funny but true

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    No Ones C.C. Denver

So true!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ILL BEHAVIOR View Post
    True

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information