Lowrider Golf Cart... - Page 3
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Baller Poster

Originally posted by rcooney1@Mar 18 2004, 07:17 PM
    new info. the owner Mike at indepedent customs out of rochester, ny is gonna be doing the cart since my boy Nick is booked up with tons of other shit. he seems really cool and whatnot. so he's picking it up sunday and starting on it then and should be done within 2 weeks. there will be pictures before, during, and after shots i'll post when i get it back. then my boy Steve is going to be painting it and some other stuff so i'll post pictures as i get them. thanks everybody for everything and thanks EazyKilla for all your patience with me! it really is going to pay off, heh. I'll definitley wanna cruise w/ ya at a show so lemme know when Nopi is and where its at and i'll be there w/ the cart! not as done as yours is just yet but at least the hydros and probably the paint, heh. later!
    mike who... i think i have a friend who may know him

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Mike Ragusta. He seems really cool and like he knows his shit. if anybody has heard of him or have gotten their shit done by him or have pictures of his work lemme know as well. 3400 for the whole 4 pump setup fullll reinforcments install and everything! he's picking it up sunday and will be done in 2 weeks, can't wait!

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    all by myself CC

Originally posted by EazyKilla@Mar 19 2004, 02:18 PM

That would be me
    Ragu

If you weren't the first to ride her, she'll always be someone else's-build your own ride

Baller Poster

Originally posted by Ragu+Mar 20 2004, 01:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ragu @ Mar 20 2004, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--EazyKilla@Mar 19 2004, 02:18 PM

That would be me[/b][/quote]
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh ragu thats where i rember ya from now ) have fun with the cart ) i cant wait to see it finished.

Baller Poster

hell yea. he just picked it up yesterday. that guy's the man, has some crazy ideas in his head so I can't wait to see it finished either! haha. should be done within 2 weeks. he ordered the setup today and is starting on it on Wednesday. We decided to go with 4 prohopper competion pumps with powerballs and 3/4 ton springs. he's taking pictures of it before hand, all throughout, and when its done on every wheel on 3! heh. so i'll post them here whenever he sends them to me!

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    all by myself CC

Originally posted by EazyKilla@Mar 22 2004, 06:28 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ragu thats where i rember ya from now ) have fun with the cart ) i cant wait to see it finished.
    I started fuckin with it last night, looks like it's gonna be fun. It's got independent front suspension, it's a little different than yours eazy. Hopefully it'll still do everything we want it to do.
    Ragu

If you weren't the first to ride her, she'll always be someone else's-build your own ride

Baller Poster

hopefully?!?! lol, j/k. man stop talking about it you're making me want to have it now, hahaha. but take your time w/ it bro this shit's gonna be crazyyyy! alright im gonna be late for work if i dont get off. later.

Baller Poster

Originally posted by Ragu+Mar 23 2004, 02:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ragu @ Mar 23 2004, 02:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--EazyKilla@Mar 22 2004, 06:28 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ragu thats where i rember ya from now ) have fun with the cart *) i cant wait to see it finished.
    I started fuckin with it last night, looks like it's gonna be fun. It's got independent front suspension, it's a little different than yours eazy. Hopefully it'll still do everything we want it to do.[/b][/quote]
    yea the independent front should not be to bad. just be carful with the voltage. i ran 60 volts to mine at first and it was scarry to stand next to while hittin the switch. the first time i tryed it it snatched in 3 so hard it broke the chain and the axle went to high and pushed the rod for the gas pedal and i had to go running after it down the road and pull the ground... it wasnt to funny at the time but funny as hell after. have fun with it tho )

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    all by myself CC

Originally posted by EazyKilla@Mar 23 2004, 06:19 AM

yea the independent front should not be to bad. just be carful with the voltage. i ran 60 volts to mine at first and it was scarry to stand next to while hittin the switch. the first time i tryed it it snatched in 3 so hard it broke the chain and the axle went to high and pushed the rod for the gas pedal and i had to go running after it down the road and pull the ground... it wasnt to funny at the time but funny as hell after. have fun with it tho )
    Lol, yeah, we're gonna do it at 24volts. If it needs more, I'll add another battery or so. It's a cool little project. Oh yeah Adam, I was just kidding about the hopefully part.
    Ragu

Baller Poster

aight cool mike, i was a little worried. haha. my steering wheel should be in tommorrow and then as soon as i pay off my bills and shit for this month im gonna order the hub and the chrome steering column cover so that I can acutally use the wheel and put maddd more chrome on it, haha.

Baller Poster

it's in process now just wondering where the hell Mike is at with it, havn't heard nothing from him in a few days. He better be working on the cart! heh. j/k bro take your time! sorry about bothering you so much too w/ shit im just super anxious. it should be done within like 1-2 weeks or so. I'll post pictures once it's finished.

Baller Poster

HOWS IT COMMIN? ANY PROGRESS PICS?

Baller Poster

not yet. he's redoing the whole rear suspension and whatnot and the reinforcing but havn't gotten any progress pics yet. i have before pictures and with the body off so i'll put those up but i'll call him tonight to find out what's going on with it and how its coming. i'll post up the pics though later tonight.

Baller Poster

daaaaaaaaamn what happened? no pictures yet??? well i finished mthe new mods up on my cart and took it to lrm tampa. they put it inside as soon as they saw it. it was a fun show. got a ton of complaments and lots of pictures. i ordered new speakers for the show. 6 of them came in and two of them back ordered. the last 2 came in yesterday lol. but its all good. here are some pics )

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    all by myself CC

Damn Eazy-lookin real good. Adam's cart has been at a standstill-I've been having problems getting parts. The front is done, the frame is reinforced, but I have been waiting on powerballs and rod ends for the four link. I got the rod ends today, but still no powerballs. It's a major pain in the ass, I think most of these hydro suppliers are shady as hell. But I'll be delivering the cart back to him next weekend.
    Ragu

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    all by myself CC

Damn Eazy-lookin real good. Adam's cart has been at a standstill-I've been having problems getting parts. The front is done, the frame is reinforced, but I have been waiting on powerballs and rod ends for the four link. I got the rod ends today, but still no powerballs. It's a major pain in the ass, I think most of these hydro suppliers are shady as hell. But I'll be delivering the cart back to him next weekend.
    Ragu

Baller Poster

yay!!! can't wait to get this beast back, gonna just drive it around all fucking day hitting 3's on my street, lol, it'll be fun. then over winter time this shit's gonna be going WILD with custom work, right Mike? heh.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    all by myself CC

Originally posted by rcooney1@Apr 8 2004, 08:09 PM
    yay!!! can't wait to get this beast back, gonna just drive it around all fucking day hitting 3's on my street, lol, it'll be fun. then over winter time this shit's gonna be going WILD with custom work, right Mike? heh.
    I think the gas conversion is gonna be a good idea. Plus all the other crazy ass ideas yah got for it!
    Ragu

Baller Poster

love the front end though Eazy. is that the body kit that you can buy for it and did ya just use the front end part of it or did ya build that all from scratch? also to get the 13's to tuck did you have to cut out the wheelwells and build custom fender flares or are those the stock fender flare's? im thinking about taking off the back bumper over the winter when we do the custom headlights and taillights and getting a urethane rear smooth bumper from like an s10 or something and sectioning it so it is smooth against the body and molding it all in and doing a big LED on the bottom for my tail lights and since im doing the turn signal switch thing on it i'll have turn signals as well. and debating how or what we're gonna do for the headlight conversion since it's just got 1 stupid square one in the middle now, lol. but it'll be painted at least before Carlisle SPort Compact Nationals which is May 15th & 16th.

Baller Poster

Originally posted by Ragu@Apr 8 2004, 08:05 PM
    thanks ) yeah these suppliers can fuck ya... it seems like something is always out of stock. but good luck.. i cant wait to see it.

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information