How to make a Blow proof 12v solenoid..
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Chapter President
    In The Drivers Seat Right Behind 5 Switches
    Car Club
    Avenues C.C. Phoenix Chapter

Tutorial
    Its comming........."The Reinvention Of The 12 Volt Solenoid"..........I turned a single 12 volt(autozone part# F496) into a blow proof solenoid to handle 48 volts flawlessly,I replaced certain parts in the noid that always seem to fail,Tested it today with major abuse from 24v up to 72volts,It works perfect at 24volts to 48 volts........at 60 volts the 12 volt solenoid starts heating up......at 72 volts it begin's to over heat and smoke....and mind you I put major abuse on a single 12 volt solenoid,constantly hitting the switch for 30 seconds straight in 2 minute intervals with 15 second cool downs in between........................................the test at 24volts to 48 volts the single 12 volt solenoid took the abuse and didnt even flinch or heat up.......I will post the tutorial very soon as soon as field testing is finished!!!!
    "Life has many Avenues you can take,Some will lead you to situations where the outcome was never worth the friendships you create.....but one will lead you on the path you were born to take,You just know deep down in your heart when your on the right one"-Alex Perey (Avenues Car Club-Phx,Az.)

Love me or hate me,both are in my favor.....If you love me,Ill always be in your heart.....If you hate me ,I'll always be in your mind.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Addict Poster

ILL B WAITING
    83 FLEETCOUPE JK deep n the lab
    84 FLEETCOUPE bypassed the lab strait to the streets

The Prez
    Car Club
    Familia Unida,S. Or.

Originally posted by 85eldoCE@Nov 27 2010, 07:54 PM~19178696
    ILL B WAITING
    X2
    BIG BODY SPEARS----HAND MADE SOLID ALUMINUM
    http://www.layitlow.com/forums/32-vehicle-parts-classifieds/274248-big-body-spears.html
    MY ENGRAVING
    http://www.layitlow.com/forums/32-ve...-aluminum.html
    MY FEEDBACK
    http://www.layitlow.com/forums/28-fe...l#post14789994
    paypal lowrivi@clearwire.net

GOFUCKURSELF

Originally posted by DanielDucati@Nov 27 2010, 08:37 PM~19178591
    Its comming........."The Reinvention Of The 12 Volt Solenoid"..........I turned a single 12 volt(autozone part# F496) into a blow proof solenoid to handle 48 volts flawlessly,I replaced certain parts in the noid that always seem to fail,Tested it today with major abuse from 24v up to 72volts,It works perfect at 24volts to 48 volts........at 60 volts the 12 volt solenoid starts heating up......at 72 volts it begin's to over heat and smoke....and mind you I put major abuse on a single 12 volt solenoid,constantly hitting the switch for 30 seconds straight in 2 minute intervals with 15 second cool downs in between........................................the test at 24volts to 48 volts the single 12 volt solenoid took the abuse and didnt even flinch or heat up.......I will post the tutorial very soon as soon as field testing is finished!!!!* *
    STRONGER SPRING AND THICKER, SILVER PLATED CONTACT WASHER?
    FUCK WHAT UR GOING THROUGH !

REAL STREET SINGLE PUMP. MY SHIT DONT DANCE !!!
    B4 I DIE...EVERYONE WILL GET WHATS COMING 2 THEM FROM ME....I HOLD GRUDGES...
    UR EITHER WITH ME OR AGAINST ME.......THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN.

"Riding Low"

Originally posted by DanielDucati@Nov 27 2010, 10:37 PM~19178591
    Its comming........."The Reinvention Of The 12 Volt Solenoid"..........I turned a single 12 volt(autozone part# F496) into a blow proof solenoid to handle 48 volts flawlessly,I replaced certain parts in the noid that always seem to fail,Tested it today with major abuse from 24v up to 72volts,It works perfect at 24volts to 48 volts........at 60 volts the 12 volt solenoid starts heating up......at 72 volts it begin's to over heat and smoke....and mind you I put major abuse on a single 12 volt solenoid,constantly hitting the switch for 30 seconds straight in 2 minute intervals with 15 second cool downs in between........................................the test at 24volts to 48 volts the single 12 volt solenoid took the abuse and didnt even flinch or heat up.......I will post the tutorial very soon as soon as field testing is finished!!!!* *
    it will be perfect for my back pumps i run them at 48 volts...
    ''those who talk dont know,and those that know wont talk''
    http://www.layitlow.net/uploader/index.php

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Truestyle CC

I dont use relays anymore, I just run knife blade switches on the dash.
    Build a man a fire, and he has warmth for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Spirit Industries

R&E Paint

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Solo
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by AndrewH@Nov 27 2010, 09:52 PM~19179201
    Click > Sparkle EFX FLAKE Page
    Click > Sparkle Efx Face Book
    Click > DETONATER'S FEED BACK 100% Positive Fast Shipping.. Here to serve you..
    Click > * PAYPAL*

STREET CAR
    Car Club
    INDIVIDUALS CAR CLUB

..I BUILT MY OWN RIDE DID YOU..
    Humble life

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    REGULATORS DALLAS COUNTY

Originally posted by 85eldoCE@Nov 27 2010, 08:54 PM~19178696
    ILL B WAITING

x2

81 Monte Carlo. (Paid in Full)

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    rollin solo

ow many swishes for 48 volts..
    lowsoto

R.I.P my lil girl "BREANNA SOTO"
    love u baby......

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS INC Los Angeles

cool homie, let us know... ill still run 2 per pump but id love to have em even stronger

hell, sell lil kits!
    "Still Waters" ... 1963 Impala reppin the mighty STYLISTICS INC Los Angeles

http://stylisticscarclub.webs.com/

I am "NOT" a member of this club but a member "for the club "!!!!!
    -Roger

lowrivi1967's engraving and custom parts - http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...=504779&st=2920

Banned

Originally posted by touchdowntodd@Nov 28 2010, 06:15 AM~19181200
    cool homie, let us know... ill still run 2 per pump but id love to have em even stronger

hell, sell lil kits!
    what do you think of 2 pumps, 4 batteries and 2 sets of 3 regular (Accumax) solenoids?

The repair manual
    Car Club
    TRUESTYLE C.C.

Originally posted by AndrewH@Nov 27 2010, 11:52 PM~19179201
    i dont use dumps anymore, manual valves only

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    MAJESTICS PHX AZ

i run 3accumax to 9batts.
    BRC..Big Roach Customs
    welding-hydraulics-paint
    <still builing cars>
    1231 e van buren
    phoenix , AZ
    602-402-5829
    call / text

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Low Desire

Can't wait for this I need these!!! Hahaha

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    None Yet

Originally posted by CoupeDTS@Nov 28 2010, 11:57 AM~19182086
    * i dont use dumps anymore, manual valves only
    pics of said valves...
    "IN HOC!"

U.S. Army Signal Corps Warrant Officer

Pit Boss - 1963 Impala -http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=455821&hl=

SANFRANCISCAN

i run 3 acummax to 11 bateries

I DONT MIND A SUPER SPORT.,, BUT I DO LOVE THE BENCH SEAT'

MAY MY HOMIE CHIVO REST IN PEACE.. YOU WILL ALLWAYS BE LOVED AND REMEMBERED.. WE MISS YOU HOMIE REST IN PEACE''

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    GROUPE

Come on hommie, you know the drill. PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!
    Life is like a jar of Jalapenos
    Whats good today
    Can get you in the end tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More posts than Cornbread
    Car Club
    Latin Essence CC

Originally posted by DanielDucati@Nov 27 2010, 10:37 PM~19178591

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    254 HARD HITTERS!!!!!!!

JUST BE READY

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information