LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

new to this

1K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Russellhydros 
#1 ·
car is 1991 Cadillac fleet wood running 2 pumps 6 batteries 12 switches. got the car all hooked up everything was working great for about 5 mins and now front end is not doing anything. all 12 switches are only running the back of the car now

#3 ·
Alright so i have swapped pumps replaced silinoids and still the same thing if i hit a switch for the front all i get is a soft sounding click coming from the dumps as for all switches hitting the back. That was my dumb ass .i was hitting pancake and seasaw so there is no issue there. I still have nothing to the front of car

#4 ·
Alright so i have swapped pumps replaced silinoids and still the same thing if i hit a switch for the front all i get is a soft sounding click coming from the dumps as for all switches hitting the back. That was my dumb ass .i was hitting pancake and seasaw so there is no issue there. I still have nothing to the front of car i also cracked the lines to release pressure

#12 ·
well if all the noids click you probably got bad ground. Try remove the pump and grind off all paint where it is supposed to be attached n try again.
Pump blocks are mostly made out of aluminum and that is not an ideal conductor to begin with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.