dry cell batteries for cheap
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Baller Poster

anyone know where the deals are
    I'm looking for two dry cell batteries to go int he trunk for the audio systme and I already have a yellow top optima under the hood battery but need more power but cant afford dam near 400 dollars for 2 batteries.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Which would be better 2 kinetic 800 or 1 kinetic 2400. I'm running a 3000w on my subs and a 1500w on my mids, and highs of a 600. I'm using the stock altenator for now with the big three but will later change to a 200 amp. Will my system have enough power without the altenator?

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    City Knights Lowriders-NC

What kind of amps are they? How much do they draw?

Baller Poster

They are quantum amps and I'm not sure exactly how much they draw. But by the sounds of things, which would I be better with?

Baller Poster

And where can I find a 250-300 amp altenator? Any links?

Addict Poster
    Car Club

I ordered a new alt from excessive amperage today. Nate has done a great job before and when something is wrong that fool will come out of his pocket to fix it.

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Groovin Foe Life

Dominic Iraggi is the best when it comes to alternators and electrical systems in general IMO. I have 6 of his alts and Ive had zero failures in the 9yrs of using his products....
    Dominic@tds.net is his email and his ebay store is under trafficjamz

as far as the batteries go you will have to bite the bullet and spend some cash, good batteries arent cheap and deals are hard to come by.... theres a guy selling a pallet of batteries on www.stevemeadedesigns.com in the classified forum... i believe he wants 100 + shipping each
    2009 Layitlow off topic award winner
    real life ninja award

Team Devastation Mixed Martial Arts
    Machado Brazilian Jiujitsu

A boxer is a Lion, the best predator on land.....Im a shark and the ground is my ocean...put the lion in the sea where it can't swim and it becomes just another meal

Baller Poster

Originally posted by Pitbullx@Feb 25 2009, 05:13 PM~13110696
    Dominic Iraggi is the best when it comes to alternators and electrical systems in general¬* IMO.¬* I have 6 of his alts and Ive had zero failures in the 9yrs of using his products....
    Dominic@tds.net is his email and his ebay store is under trafficjamz

as far as the batteries go you will have to bite the bullet and spend some cash, good batteries arent cheap and deals are hard to come by.... theres a guy selling a pallet of batteries on www.stevemeadedesigns.com in the classified forum... i believe he wants 100 + shipping each
    Are the kinetic 800s any good if i have a 200 amp altenator with 2 kinetic 800's in the trunk and a yellow top optima under the hood?

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Groovin Foe Life

Originally posted by 84delta88@Feb 26 2009, 06:31 AM~13116323
    Are the kinetic 800s any good if i have a 200 amp altenator with 2 kinetic 800's in the trunk and a yellow top optima under the hood?
    too small.....

Id go with a Powermaster D3100, Kinetik 2400, Optima g31, or Odyssey/stinger 2150
    2009 Layitlow off topic award winner
    real life ninja award

Team Devastation Mixed Martial Arts
    Machado Brazilian Jiujitsu

A boxer is a Lion, the best predator on land.....Im a shark and the ground is my ocean...put the lion in the sea where it can't swim and it becomes just another meal

Addict Poster
    Car Club

Originally posted by Pitbullx@Feb 26 2009, 05:59 PM~13121344
    too small.....

Id go with a Powermaster D3100, Kinetik 2400, Optima g31, or Odyssey/stinger 2150
    That Kinetic 2400 is a big fucking battery! I am running 2 800's because of space and when the alt gets here I'll see how well they do, but I have used them before and they did OK.

12. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information