unlock gm radio
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: unlock gm radio

  1. #1
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New Orleans la
    Car Club
    Down South Rollers
    Posts
    635

    Default

    helppp
    does anybody know how to unlock a stock gm radio 2004 model tryin to sell the car put the radio back in and it says locked help please

  2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Car Club
    NO RULEZ!!!NO DUEZ!!!
    Posts
    467

    Default

    NEED TO GET THE SERIAL NUMBER OFF THE RADIO AND THE DEALERSHIP WILL GIVE YOU THE CODE.

  4. #3
    The Great White Hype
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wesley chapel/Tampa FL
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS INC
    Posts
    58,888

    Default

    Originally posted by blazer78@Jul 30 2010, 05:37 PM~18187363
    does anybody know how to unlock a stock gm radio 2004 model tryin to sell the car put the radio back in and it says locked help please
    just follow the "G" code
    Soon to be riding with the top off so Im closer to God!!


    If you looking for High Quality Engraving or Gold Plating click here for Ricardo Navarro...... http://www.layitlow.com/forums/member.php/1360-snl47
    INNER & OUTER DEW SWEEPS FOR SALE..... FITS ALL GM Cars
    Bad Ass rotisseries, body carts, and other resto tools. click here

  5. #4
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Car Club
    NO RULEZ!!!NO DUEZ!!!
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Originally posted by KAKALAK@Jul 30 2010, 05:13 PM~18188750
    just follow the "G" code

  6. #5
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Car Club
    N/A
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Originally posted by KAKALAK@Jul 30 2010, 06:13 PM~18188750
    just follow the "G" code
    bros before hoes?
    "There's some food for thought....... Imma let you do da dishes." - Chad Ochocinco

  7. #6
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New Orleans la
    Car Club
    Down South Rollers
    Posts
    635

    Default

    nope didnt work still doesnt come on

  8. #7
    The Great White Hype
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wesley chapel/Tampa FL
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS INC
    Posts
    58,888

    Default

    Originally posted by blazer78@Aug 1 2010, 05:34 PM~18200198
    nope didnt work still doesnt come on
    capital G not lowercase also may have to give it daps
    Soon to be riding with the top off so Im closer to God!!


    If you looking for High Quality Engraving or Gold Plating click here for Ricardo Navarro...... http://www.layitlow.com/forums/member.php/1360-snl47
    INNER & OUTER DEW SWEEPS FOR SALE..... FITS ALL GM Cars
    Bad Ass rotisseries, body carts, and other resto tools. click here

  9. #8
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Car Club
    Strictly Legit C. C.
    Posts
    11,237

    Default

    Originally posted by blazer78@Aug 1 2010, 02:34 PM~18200198
    nope didnt work still doesnt come on
    Just buy a deck off craigslist or eBay for a couple bucks and slap it in there. (no homo)
    Pride is the sign of a foolish man.

    Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

    You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

    1985 Buick Regal Limited
    Black Pearl

  10. #9
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Car Club
    Skreet Police
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Found this online, supposed to work for Delco radios if you have one, dont know if its real or not but it cant hurt to try.



    How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio's

    Article Disclaimer: This article is meant to be used by Delco Radio owners to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be used for any unethical or unlawful ways.

    Purpose

    The following instructions will allow you to reset any GM (General Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.

    Requirements

    The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.

    Procedure:

    1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")

    2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds

    3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.

    4. Press the AM/FM button

    5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.

    6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05

    7. Call 1-800-537-5140

    8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"

    9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *

    10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *

    11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice

    12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)

    13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11

    14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.

    Dealership Codes

    * 139010
    * 106010
    * 206010
    * 202107

    Troubleshooting

    If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC mode.

    Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/automotive-art...l#ixzz0wrwcOeRn
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

  11. #10
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Car Club
    Strictly Legit C. C.
    Posts
    11,237

    Default

    Originally posted by Blazerbump03@Aug 17 2010, 06:20 AM~18330814
    Found this online, supposed to work for Delco radios if you have one, dont know if its real or not but it cant hurt to try.
    How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio's

    Article Disclaimer: This article is meant to be used by Delco Radio owners¬* to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be used for any unethical or unlawful ways.

    Purpose

    The following instructions will allow you to reset any GM (General Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.

    Requirements

    The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.

    Procedure:

    1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")

    2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds

    3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.

    4. Press the AM/FM button

    5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.

    6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05

    7. Call 1-800-537-5140

    8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"

    9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *

    10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *

    11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice

    12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)

    13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11

    14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.

    Dealership Codes

    ¬* ¬* * 139010
    ¬* ¬* * 106010
    ¬* ¬* * 206010
    ¬* ¬* * 202107

    Troubleshooting

    If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC mode.

    Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/automotive-art...l#ixzz0wrwcOeRn
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

    Lol, seems like a hassle. Just buy a cheap CD deck!
    Pride is the sign of a foolish man.

    Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

    You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

    1985 Buick Regal Limited
    Black Pearl

  12. #11
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Car Club
    Skreet Police
    Posts
    768

    Default

    *shrugs* he asked for a way haha, an easier way is for you to message me with your full name, address, social security number along with a major credit card number and cc code, i will in turn provide you with a new radio code to use and instructions on how to do so in 1 step or less. =)

  13. #12
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Car Club
    Strictly Legit C. C.
    Posts
    11,237

    Default

    Originally posted by Blazerbump03@Aug 17 2010, 06:36 AM~18330860
    *shrugs* he asked for a way haha, an easier way is for you to message me with your full name, address, social security number along with a major credit card number and cc code, i will in turn provide you with a new radio code to use and instructions on how to do so in 1 step or less. =)
    Now that is the way to go!
    Pride is the sign of a foolish man.

    Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

    You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

    1985 Buick Regal Limited
    Black Pearl

  14. #13
    The Great White Hype
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wesley chapel/Tampa FL
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS INC
    Posts
    58,888

    Default

    Originally posted by Blazerbump03@Aug 17 2010, 09:20 AM~18330814
    Found this online, supposed to work for Delco radios if you have one, dont know if its real or not but it cant hurt to try.
    How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio's

    Article Disclaimer: This article is meant to be used by Delco Radio owners¬* to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be used for any unethical or unlawful ways.

    Purpose

    The following instructions will allow you to reset any GM (General Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.

    Requirements

    The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.

    Procedure:

    1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")

    2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds

    3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.

    4. Press the AM/FM button

    5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.

    6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05

    7. Call 1-800-537-5140

    8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"

    9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *

    10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *

    11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice

    12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)

    13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11

    14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.

    Dealership Codes

    ¬* ¬* * 139010
    ¬* ¬* * 106010
    ¬* ¬* * 206010
    ¬* ¬* * 202107

    Troubleshooting

    If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC mode.

    Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/automotive-art...l#ixzz0wrwcOeRn
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    post should be pinned
    Soon to be riding with the top off so Im closer to God!!


    If you looking for High Quality Engraving or Gold Plating click here for Ricardo Navarro...... http://www.layitlow.com/forums/member.php/1360-snl47
    INNER & OUTER DEW SWEEPS FOR SALE..... FITS ALL GM Cars
    Bad Ass rotisseries, body carts, and other resto tools. click here

  15. #14
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Car Club
    Skreet Police
    Posts
    768

    Default



    Post has been thoroughly pinned.

  16. #15
    * MODERATOR*
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    http://www.splbassx.com
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Originally posted by KAKALAK@Aug 17 2010, 09:16 AM~18331057
    post should be pinned
    It is now!

    http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...&#entry18331207

  17. #16
    * MODERATOR*
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    http://www.splbassx.com
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Originally posted by Blazerbump03@Aug 17 2010, 09:39 AM~18331191


    Post has been thoroughly pinned.¬*
    LMAO

  18. #17
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Car Club
    Skreet Police
    Posts
    768

    Default

    ...so, be sure to let us know if this does in fact work since its already been pinned and all lol

  19. #18
    * MODERATOR*
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    http://www.splbassx.com
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Originally posted by Blazerbump03@Aug 17 2010, 02:15 PM~18333312
    ...so, be sure to let us know if this does in fact work since its already been pinned and all lol
    I'm gonna leave it anyway, most likely it works and if it doesn't work it's because it's executed wrong.

    Plus it's free information to do something you aren't supposed to be doing to begin with, so accuracy is a risk they will have to take. LOL

  20. #19
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Car Club
    Skreet Police
    Posts
    768

    Default

    haha truuf i guess, either way i only read one post on some diesel forums that actually confirmed it worked.

  21. #20
    The Great White Hype
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wesley chapel/Tampa FL
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS INC
    Posts
    58,888

    Default

    Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Aug 17 2010, 10:46 AM~18331212
    It is now!¬*

    http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...&#entry18331207
    Soon to be riding with the top off so Im closer to God!!


    If you looking for High Quality Engraving or Gold Plating click here for Ricardo Navarro...... http://www.layitlow.com/forums/member.php/1360-snl47
    INNER & OUTER DEW SWEEPS FOR SALE..... FITS ALL GM Cars
    Bad Ass rotisseries, body carts, and other resto tools. click here

  22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     


 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts