1947 CHEVY RAG FOR SALE
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SAN FRANCISCO
    Car Club
    OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    PROJECT
    GUYS I HAVE A 1947 CHEVY RAG FOR SALE. I BOUGHT IT A WHILE AGO, WITH THE INTENTIONS OF RESTORING IT SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE. "ONE OF THOSE SOMEDAY CARS" WELL I HAVE NO WHERE TO KEEP IT SO NOW ITS FOR SALE.

    ITS A PROJECT, THE CONVERTIBLE STUFF IS ALL THERE "EXCEPT I THINK THE CYLINDERS FOR THE TOP,EBAY HAS THOSE NEW" IT HAS VINS AND TAGS.

    IT NEEDS COMPLETE FLOORS BOARDS ALL AROUND. THE CAR IS PRETTY MUCH COMPLETE. THE FRAME ALSO HAS SOME WEAK SPOTS. MY PLAN WAS TO USE A COUPE AS A DONOR FOR THE FLOORS AND MAYBE THE FRAME. "THE X MEMBER FROM THE RAG WILL WORK ON ANOTHER FRAME".

    THE OG DRIVETRAIN IS THERE ALSO. GRILL BUMPERS TRUNK ECT IS THERE.

    FIRST 4K TAKES THE CAR.

    PM OR CALL ME. 415-420-9415 CEL

    OH THE CAR IS NOR CAL.

    THIS IS THE CAR AS IT SAT B4 IT WAS SHIPPED OUT HERE.









  2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SAN FRANCISCO
    Car Club
    OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    SOLD

  4. #3
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Lake Tahoe california
    Car Club
    ALMA LATINA. C.C. carson
    Posts
    607

    Default

    Originally posted by 1938_MASTER@Mar 31 2008, 10:44 PM~10304090
    SOLD
    sold for 4000.00???
    life is images of the mind expressed in to reallity

  5. #4
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SAN FRANCISCO
    Car Club
    OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    Originally posted by pocketchange@Mar 31 2008, 11:11 PM~10304634
    sold for 4000.00??? * * *

    yes it did sell for 4k. you must not know what your looking at, yet alone tryin to clown on.

  6. #5
    -394 CUSTOMS-
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ~LIVINGSTON~
    Car Club
    NONE.
    Posts
    8,552

    Default

    Originally posted by 1938_MASTER@Apr 1 2008, 02:49 AM~10305077
    yes it did sell for 4k. you must not know what your looking at, yet alone tryin to clown on.


    that was a damm good price for a 47 RAG

  7. #6
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SAN FRANCISCO
    Car Club
    OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    ya that guy don't know what hes talking about, seems like hes just tryin to be a shit disturber.

  8. #7
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    918-210
    Car Club
    INDIVIDUALS C.C.-SAN ANTO
    Posts
    15,598

    Default

    god damn that was quick...fuck
    "times change and we as the new and younger generation are the ones who will be the next icons in lowriding" -John Kennedy...Bowtie Connection

    L.I.L awards winner of:
    most respectd male-----spanky (two time winner)
    most gf pixs postd-----spanky
    pimp of the year-----spanky


    I'M STILL HERE MU'FUCKAS

  9. #8
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NO. HOLLYWOOD, under the power lines !
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    Originally posted by SANGRE75@Apr 1 2008, 10:03 AM~10307401


    that was a damm good price for a 47 RAG

    SURE WAS

  10. #9
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    South Side Phoenix
    Posts
    4,986

    Default

    Originally posted by 1938_MASTER@Apr 1 2008, 01:49 AM~10305077
    yes it did sell for 4k. you must not know what your looking at, yet alone tryin to clown on.
    True!
    www.chevybombs.com Check out the best Bomb website!

  11. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Car Club
    ON A MISSION.....
    Posts
    48,349

    Default

    DAMN i MISSED IT.GERRRR

  12. #11
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    199

    Default

    how much does a hard top 48 go for in a lil bit better shap than that and would tradeing it for my 60 be a smart idea

  13. #12
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    199

    Default

    how much does a hard top 48 go for in a lil bit better shap than that and would tradeing it for my 60 be a smart idea

  14. #13
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    199

    Default

    how much would a 48 hard top go for in a lil better shap and would it be a smart idea to trade for my 60

  15. #14
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SAN FRANCISCO
    Car Club
    OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    WHAT KINDA 60 DO U HAVE? IMP IM GUESSIN FROM UR AVITAR? BUT IS IT A RAG OR?

    AND WHAT TYPE OF 48 ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. THEY NEVER MADE A "HARD TOP" CHEVY UNTIL THE 1950 BEL AIR.

    ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A 48 2 DOOR COUPE? 48 2 DOOR FLEETLINE?
    48 4 DOOR FLEETLINE, 48 4 DOOR SEDAN, 48 2 DOOR SEDAN?

    IT ALL DEPENDS WHAT BODY STYLE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.....DO YOU HAVE A CERTAIN STYLE YOUR INTERESTED IN?

  16. #15
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    199

    Default

    i havea 60 impala not rag top the car was a 48 aerocoup thats what the add said the guy was intrested in tradein me

  17. #16
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Downey
    Car Club
    ILLUSTRIOUS CC. LA
    Posts
    5,248
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally posted by 1938_MASTER@Mar 31 2008, 11:18 PM~10303904
    GUYS I HAVE A 1947 CHEVY RAG FOR SALE. I BOUGHT IT A WHILE AGO, WITH THE INTENTIONS OF RESTORING IT SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE. "ONE OF THOSE SOMEDAY CARS" WELL I HAVE NO WHERE TO KEEP IT SO NOW ITS FOR SALE.

    ITS A PROJECT, THE CONVERTIBLE STUFF IS ALL THERE "EXCEPT I THINK THE CYLINDERS FOR THE TOP,EBAY HAS THOSE NEW" IT HAS VINS AND TAGS.

    IT NEEDS COMPLETE FLOORS BOARDS ALL AROUND. THE CAR IS PRETTY MUCH COMPLETE. THE FRAME ALSO HAS SOME WEAK SPOTS. MY PLAN WAS TO USE A COUPE AS A DONOR FOR THE FLOORS AND MAYBE THE FRAME. "THE X MEMBER FROM THE RAG WILL WORK ON ANOTHER FRAME".

    THE OG DRIVETRAIN IS THERE ALSO. GRILL BUMPERS TRUNK ECT IS THERE.

    FIRST 4K TAKES THE CAR.

    PM OR CALL ME.* * * 415-420-9415 CEL

    OH THE CAR IS NOR CAL.

    THIS IS THE CAR AS IT SAT B4 IT WAS SHIPPED OUT HERE.








    well worth it

  18. #17
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SAN FRANCISCO
    Car Club
    OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    Originally posted by mannyaz520@Apr 1 2008, 06:44 PM~10311580
    i havea 60 impala not rag top the car was a 48 aerocoup thats what the add said the guy was intrested in tradein me
    BY AEROCOUPE I'M GUESSING YOU MEAN THE AEROSEDAN AKA FLEETLINE.

    WELL IT ALL DEPENDS WHAT SHAPE ITS IN. IS IT A PROJECT?

    TRY LOOKING AROUND ON EBAY AND OTHER CAR SITES TO SEE IF YOU COULD COMPARE HIS TO OTHERS BEING SOLD. ITS KINDA HARD TELLIN U WHAT ITS WORTH WITHOUT SEEING OR KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

  19. #18
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SAN FERNANDO VALLE
    Car Club
    BOMB LIFE SAN FERNANDO VALLE
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Originally posted by 1938_MASTER@Apr 1 2008, 08:24 PM~10311407
    WHAT KINDA 60 DO U HAVE? IMP IM GUESSIN FROM UR AVITAR? BUT IS IT A RAG OR?

    AND WHAT TYPE OF 48 ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. THEY NEVER MADE A "HARD TOP" CHEVY UNTIL THE 1950 BEL AIR.

    ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A 48 2 DOOR COUPE? 48 2 DOOR FLEETLINE?
    48 4 DOOR FLEETLINE, 48 4 DOOR SEDAN, 48 2 DOOR SEDAN?

    IT ALL DEPENDS WHAT BODY STYLE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.....DO YOU HAVE A CERTAIN STYLE YOUR INTERESTED IN?
    correction the first hard top was a 1949 bel air very limited.
    1936 pontiac silver streak
    1938 buick special 40
    1992 camaro rs convertible 25th anniv. for sale
    1973 super cheyene retired
    1963 buick riviera grand sport
    lone wolf

  20. #19
    SANFRANCISCAN
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    SAN FRAN'
    Posts
    4,509

    Default

    Originally posted by 1938_MASTER@Apr 1 2008, 02:49 AM~10305077
    yes it did sell for 4k. you must not know what your looking at, yet alone tryin to clown on.

    i rather pay 4k for that bomb any time than that plastic car on his avatar

    I DONT MIND A SUPER SPORT.,, BUT I DO LOVE THE BENCH SEAT'



    MAY MY HOMIE CHIVO REST IN PEACE.. YOU WILL ALLWAYS BE LOVED AND REMEMBERED.. WE MISS YOU HOMIE REST IN PEACE''

  21. #20
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SAN FRANCISCO
    Car Club
    OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA
    Posts
    3,703

    Default

    Originally posted by 68niou1@Apr 1 2008, 07:11 PM~10311948
    i rather pay 4k for that bomb any time than that plastic car on his avatar

    THATS WHAT I WAS THINKIN WHEN I FIRST SAW HIS POST.

  22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     


 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts