96 IMPALA FOR SALE
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Aspiring Poster

Default 96 IMPALA FOR SALE

96 IMPALA FOR SALE
    96 Impala not a clone. The car is all original. I was looking to trade but now I just want to sell. I will start with the bad about the car(which is all cosmetic), hood and grill need to be painted, car is a daily driver so it has some dents and dings,needs new C pillar emblems. The Good,everything works ,A/C blows cold, it starts and runs all day with no issues, New leather less than 2yrs ago,As the engine is original i recently had new heads, lifters and rockers, water pump opti spark and the the lil things in between replaced. I also just put in a new battery and had to get new starter. Car just passed smog in July tags are up to date. Great car selling to finish other projects. In Southern Cali,, will not ship,
    Asking $4,500 obo,.. If you have any other questions PM me.IMG_6031.jpgIMG_6030.jpgIMG_6029.jpgIMG_6027.jpgIMG_6025.jpgIMG_6024.jpgIMG_6020.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

~TU*CAMOTE*WEY~
    Car Club
    ~NOT YOURS~

ANY LEAKS? HOW MANY MILES INTERIOR PICS ANY OTHER PROBLEMS? AND WATS THE PRICE?
    ~VENEGAS CONSTRUCTION~ (760) 288*4993
    ~LIFTED HYDRAULICS~ (760)329*3250
    ~THE CUSTOM WORKS~ (951)230*1732

Aspiring Poster

ANY LEAKS? HOW MANY MILES INTERIOR PICS ANY OTHER PROBLEMS? AND WATS THE PRICE?
    ~VENEGAS CONSTRUCTION~ (760) 288*4993
    ~LIFTED HYDRAULICS~ (760)329*3250
    ~THE CUSTOM WORKS~ (951)230*1732
    x2

Aspiring Poster

Oil pan does leave a couple drops on the ground,I will post more interior pics tmrw, as far as other problems the gas gauge will sometimes suddenly drop when you get to about 1/8 of a tank(common issue with these cars) I have not wanted to drop the tank to fix it,asking $4500 but open to decent offers,,, pm me

Aspiring Poster

it has 265k on it, new heads(not just gasket),lifters,rockers and push rods of course all gaskets replaced in the last couple months. Car never ran hot,all work was done as I wanted to keep the car for another 200k miles but decided to focus on other projects, carpet is a lil worn where you heel goes but no holes seats are new no rips,cracks or tears dash pad is not cracked at all,

slo
    Addict Poster
    Car Club
    HYPNOTIZED C.C.

since the engine work, how many miles? any lights on?

the door panels complete?
    " niggas talk a lot of shit from a safe place "

For all your classic impala needs www.lastminutecustoms.com

Aspiring Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slo View Post
    since the engine work, how many miles? any lights on?

the door panels complete?
    about 2,000 miles since work was done and no lights on at all,,, the door panels are in tack, the driver door just needs a arm rest pad

9. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information