FLEETLINE BOMB FOR SALE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SAN JOSE
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Default FLEETLINE BOMB FOR SALE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SAN JOSE

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

~BLOOD MONEY 64~
    Car Club
    CALI-ALL DAY ON WWK's

FLEETLINE 1941 1942 1946 1947 1948 LOWRIDER BOMB - $3000 (san jose east)

Date: 2012-08-25, 11:34PM PDT
    Reply to this postReply to: k5csq-3230111356@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I HAVE A RARE 1941 CHEVY FLEETLINE GERMAN HELMET BOMBA. FIRST FLEETLINE EVER MADE. CLEAN TITLE WITH PINK SLIP IN HAND. THIS IS A PROJECT CAR, NO ENGINE OR TRANNY. COMES WITH NOS ROCKER MOLDINGS, ORIGINAL FRONT AND BACK SEAT SPRINGS, NISSAN REAR END WITH SIX LUG PATTERN TO RUN OPEN DRIVE LINE, BUMPER GUARDS, BUMPER WING TIPS, EXTRA TRUNK LID, EXTRA CLEAN DASH, . VISOR NOT INCLUDED. NEEDS TOTAL RESTORATION. HAS ALL THE TRIM, NO HOOD ORNAMENT, NEEDS GLASS,GAUGES SPEEDO CLOCK.NEEDS SOME RUST REPAIR, I AM LISTING PICTURES OF THE CAR AND HOW IT CAN LOOK. IT'S AN ORIGINAL BLACK CAR. LOCATED IN SAN JOSE, CA. YOU CAN CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. 408-482-6861 PRICE DROP!!!! POSSIBLE TRADE FOR 60'S OR OLDER CHEVY.

CHEVROLET, DELUXE, COUPE, LOWRIDER, RAT ROD, HOT ROD, CUSTOM, FLEETMASTER, IMPALA STRAIGHT SIX 216 235.

~~~ZENITH WIRE WHEEL PATCHES~~ http://www.layitlow.com/forums/24-wheels-tires/535346-zenith-wire-wheels.html

ttt

ANY TRADES OUT THERE? NOTHING NEWER THAN 1968

MAKE AN OFFER. NEEDS TO GO.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Solo cholo c.c.

Dam loco you still ain't got rid of this one yet..... its Smiley....got this for sale if you know anyoneIMG_20121027_183349.jpgIMG_20121027_182706.jpg

NO, I AM SURPRISED NO ONE HAS JUMPED ON IT. THE 60 LOOKS CLEAN, I'M SURPISED NOBODY BOUGHT THAT YET EITHER - ALRATO HOMIE.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information