LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1999 FERRARI f355 authentic kit car sale or trade

8K views 95 replies 24 participants last post by  sin citi thug 
#1 ·
This isnt no backyard build its built right with aithentic ferrari parts do your research at www.kitcar.com and make me some offers looking for clean chevys or open to whatever must be same in value no junk my car needs nothing runs and drives excellent full ostrich interior hit me up

Attachments

See less See more
#45 ·
I did read the thread, but I'm just curious how much cash you want for yours.

That's like me saying I'm trying to sell or trade my impala for car/suv of equal value, in all honesty I think my impala is only worth at MOST 9k, but then I fwd ppl to a website were there selling most Impalas for 30k up 80k.

Don't get me wrong you replica Ferrari is dope as fuck, if I owned it I would buy a high class hooker and fuck her in the front seat, on the hood, and then beat the bitch up like Grand Theft Auto and get my money back.

#49 ·
Don't get me wrong you replica Ferrari is dope as fuck, if I owned it I would buy a high class hooker and fuck her in the front seat, on the hood, and then beat the bitch up like Grand Theft Auto and get my money back.
:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.