1999 FERRARI f355 authentic kit car sale or trade - Page 2
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAGE View Post
    is that a fiero?
    yes its a fiero chassis stretched 9 inches to actual length and all the suspention is done also to meet ferrari requiementz
    FUCK HATERS

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

I got the 355 ragtop replica. I paid $5000 all done up like this with real ferrari parts
    If youre willing to take about the same price PM Me

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Quote Originally Posted by gmo442 View Post
    I got the 355 ragtop replica. I paid $5000 all done up like this with real ferrari parts
    Lmfao good try buddy but rims alone was 2k ferrari lights was another 2k not to mention all the other work and your ginna say you got one for 5k lmfao maybe in peices with no motor or nothing at all lol
    FUCK HATERS

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Oh and not to mention this leather and REAL ostrich interior
    FUCK HATERS

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    impala ryder

would u trade for a bmw coupe on forgiatos
    BLVD ACES

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Quote Originally Posted by massacre View Post
    would u trade for a bmw coupe on forgiatos
    na i cant do a even trade for that thanks anyways
    FUCK HATERS

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LOWLOW MIKE View Post
    Lmfao good try buddy but rims alone was 2k ferrari lights was another 2k not to mention all the other work and your ginna say you got one for 5k lmfao maybe in peices with no motor or nothing at all lol
    Sorry homie ,I bought mine completely done $5000

These cars just aren't worth that much

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Bro that car dont compare to mine at all lmao trust me mine is way better then that one i thought you said real ferrari wheels those aint no damn real ones and what happen they didnt even stretch the car to meet actual length lmao lets not forget about zuspention do ya still have the stock fiero suspention on that thing it looks like a 4x4 get real before ya try to insult and if ya post a pic of a car ya got off google make sure it meet oem ferrari specs like mine does thanks again lol
    FUCK HATERS

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

This isnt no backyard build its built right with aithentic ferrari parts do your research at www.kitcar.com and make me some offers looking for clean chevys or open to whatever must be same in value no junk my car needs nothing runs and drives excellent full ostrich interior hit me up
    ttt for real buyers
    FUCK HATERS

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Lmao that damn thing still looks like a fiero just with some badges and side vents lmao
    FUCK HATERS

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    C-I

aye tell these fools it has a 06 frame swap and was owned by fab 5 freddy or benny blanco from the bronx..this firme ride would go for 80k!!
    1964 Rag "Sniper Locos Revenge" XV3 SUR SIDE POR VIDA.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Supreme

[QUOTE=LOWLOW MIKE;15975515]Bro that car dont compare to mine at all lmao trust me mine is way better then that one i thought you said real ferrari wheels those aint no damn real ones and what happen they didnt even stretch the car to meet actual length lmao lets not forget about zuspention do ya still have the stock fiero suspention on that thing it looks like a 4x4 get real before ya try to insult and if ya post a pic of a car ya got off google make sure it meet oem ferrari specs like mine does thanks again lol[/QUOTE

Take it easy....neither of them are real to begin with...just cause them hondas got lambo doors don't make them sports cars either.
    Good luck on the sale.....but you're up against a tough crowd in here for that whip.

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Quote Originally Posted by Typical Cholo Stereotype View Post
    aye tell these fools it has a 06 frame swap and was owned by fab 5 freddy or benny blanco from the bronx..this firme ride would go for 80k!!
    Shit if i got 80k for it i would be happier then fuck lol
    FUCK HATERS

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

[QUOTE=1sick2kacr;15975580]
    Bro that car dont compare to mine at all lmao trust me mine is way better then that one i thought you said real ferrari wheels those aint no damn real ones and what happen they didnt even stretch the car to meet actual length lmao lets not forget about zuspention do ya still have the stock fiero suspention on that thing it looks like a 4x4 get real before ya try to insult and if ya post a pic of a car ya got off google make sure it meet oem ferrari specs like mine does thanks again lol[/QUOTE

Take it easy....neither of them are real to begin with...just cause them hondas got lambo doors don't make them sports cars either.
    Good luck on the sale.....but you're up against a tough crowd in here for that whip.
    I dont claim it to be real but what i do clain is i have real ferrari parts on it this car is not a backyrad junker ya know it has alot of money put into it and i also know where there worth and a pissy ass 5k can only buy the wheels and taillights and a dude should try to talk shit when his car cant even compare to mine so yeah i see why he paid 5k cause its still a fiero lol when mine is a full replica
    FUCK HATERS

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Ttt cash or tradez or both
    FUCK HATERS

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    illustrious

i see lots of shit talking but no price on a car thats not even a lowrider. can we get some numbers?
    MR.LAZY

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

Quote Originally Posted by jumurg7 View Post
    i see lots of shit talking but no price on a car thats not even a lowrider. can we get some numbers?
    well if you would read the ad it says looking to trade with a chevy so theres not a price on it but if someone wanted to buy it they could make me a cash offer on the car then or offer me a chevy
    FUCK HATERS

Baller Poster

talkin shit wont help sell your car homie. No one on this forum knows kit cars more than me I guarantee you.

Why are you so immature, first saying I got the image off google then trying to say yours is better, are you like 19? mine is real and mine aint for sale so you have no competition homie.

GLWS. Im too busy enjoying mine and DROPPIN THE TOP, and Im probably the only person on this forum that would actually buy a kit car. So good job alienating your customer!!
    Last edited by gmo442; 09-26-2012 at 03:19 PM.

PUSSY CROOK
    Car Club
    ~GOODTIMES C.C.~

talkin shit wont help sell your car homie. No one on this forum knows kit cars more than me I guarantee you.

Why are you so immature, first saying I got the image off google then trying to say yours is better, are you like 19? mine is real and mine aint for sale so you have no competition homie.

GLWS. Im too busy enjoying mine and DROPPIN THE TOP, and Im probably the only person on this forum that would actually buy a kit car. So good job alientating your customer!!
    You think i give a fuck about you bro fuck no and ive got alot of people off here interested i been on this forum for years buying selling cars parts everything so imma well known good seller in here thank you tho enjoy your car bro take care
    FUCK HATERS

Baller Poster

you are hardcore. E thug whose reputation is a post whore on LIL.

Ive been here since 2005 homie.

Oh yeah and the more you talk shit you cant back up, the stupider you look. There is nothing built to Ferrari OEM specs on your car. Those wheels are not ferrari OEM wheels. Tailights are $100 on ebay. Dont try to play LIL homies for suckers. They can see past your BS

Oh and as far as getting the image off google, whatever homie.
    mine is sittin outside

And mine aint for sale so you have no competition homie
    Last edited by gmo442; 09-26-2012 at 03:27 PM.

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information