LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1999 FERRARI f355 authentic kit car sale or trade

8K views 95 replies 24 participants last post by  sin citi thug 
#1 ·
This isnt no backyard build its built right with aithentic ferrari parts do your research at www.kitcar.com and make me some offers looking for clean chevys or open to whatever must be same in value no junk my car needs nothing runs and drives excellent full ostrich interior hit me up

Attachments

See less See more
#76 ·
You are very wrong buddy cause that body kit was purchased before 2002 by a company that was shut down by ferrari its self cause they made the kits to the exact ferrari specs . your body kit is a later model one wich aint to specs and you can tell how fake it looks. The one on the ferrari aint all one piece likes yours . After 2002 ferrari shut down most of all the companies that made exact replica parts and now all thats avaible is that cheap ass kit that you have on your car . thats why yours was 5k .

also ferrari oem taillights for 100 bucks i must meet your connection lol ive never seen them go under 2k ever .

also please show interior pics ,i bet you have stock interior . so before talking about others cars i would be carefull cause i saw that car in person and its the closest thing to the real thing ive ever seen and people wont notice you driving a kit car. just by a pic i cant tell yours is a bad build so please , no wonder you got it for 5k . you pay for what u get

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.