LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1999 FERRARI f355 authentic kit car sale or trade

8K views 95 replies 24 participants last post by  sin citi thug 
#1 ·
This isnt no backyard build its built right with aithentic ferrari parts do your research at www.kitcar.com and make me some offers looking for clean chevys or open to whatever must be same in value no junk my car needs nothing runs and drives excellent full ostrich interior hit me up

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
baller...

#20 ·
This isnt no backyard build its built right with aithentic ferrari parts do your research at www.kitcar.com and make me some offers looking for clean chevys or open to whatever must be same in value no junk my car needs nothing runs and drives excellent full ostrich interior hit me up
is that a fiero?

#28 ·
Sorry homie ,I bought mine completely done $5000

These cars just aren't worth that much
Bro that car dont compare to mine at all lmao trust me mine is way better then that one i thought you said real ferrari wheels those aint no damn real ones and what happen they didnt even stretch the car to meet actual length lmao lets not forget about zuspention do ya still have the stock fiero suspention on that thing it looks like a 4x4 get real before ya try to insult and if ya post a pic of a car ya got off google make sure it meet oem ferrari specs like mine does thanks again lol

#38 · (Edited)
talkin shit wont help sell your car homie. No one on this forum knows kit cars more than me I guarantee you.

Why are you so immature, first saying I got the image off google then trying to say yours is better, are you like 19? mine is real and mine aint for sale so you have no competition homie.

GLWS. Im too busy enjoying mine and DROPPIN THE TOP, and Im probably the only person on this forum that would actually buy a kit car. So good job alienating your customer!!

#39 ·
talkin shit wont help sell your car homie. No one on this forum knows kit cars more than me I guarantee you.

Why are you so immature, first saying I got the image off google then trying to say yours is better, are you like 19? mine is real and mine aint for sale so you have no competition homie.

GLWS. Im too busy enjoying mine and DROPPIN THE TOP, and Im probably the only person on this forum that would actually buy a kit car. So good job alientating your customer!!
You think i give a fuck about you bro fuck no and ive got alot of people off here interested i been on this forum for years buying selling cars parts everything so imma well known good seller in here thank you tho enjoy your car bro take care

#40 · (Edited)
you are hardcore. E thug whose reputation is a post whore on LIL.

Ive been here since 2005 homie.

Oh yeah and the more you talk shit you cant back up, the stupider you look. There is nothing built to Ferrari OEM specs on your car. Those wheels are not ferrari OEM wheels. Tailights are $100 on ebay. Dont try to play LIL homies for suckers. They can see past your BS

Oh and as far as getting the image off google, whatever homie.
mine is sittin outside

And mine aint for sale so you have no competition homie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.