FT WORTH CRUISE - Page 2367
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2367 of 2793 FirstFirst ... 1367 1867 2267 2317 2357 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2377 2417 2467 ... LastLast
Results 47,321 to 47,340 of 55849

Thread: FT WORTH CRUISE

  1. #47321
    Cruisin in the 63!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Funky Town, TX
    Car Club
    TRUE CLASSICS
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Runninlow (63 Impala SS)

    Bad Company
    (68 Impala Fastback)

    I part 4 doors to build up 2 doors!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47322
    West Coast to Wild West
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NORTH TEXAS
    Car Club
    ~ MAJESTICS ~
    Posts
    3,359

    Default

    Just put a call in to the north side, its true yo, Fucking Benny from the north side.this whole time and no one new.straight killa right here. Dam Benny from Fucking north side!
    Shaolin is coming !

  4. #47323
    Your mom loves my
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    >>>FORT WORTH TEXAS<<<
    Car Club
    TRUE CLASSICS
    Posts
    3,488

    Default

    Benny always good for a laugh!!
    1964 Chevrolet Impala Sports Coupe

    TRUE CLASSICS C.C. Founded In FORT WORTH TEXAS

    No Stickers in this club!! As a matter of fact, no 4 door 90s models either!!

  5. #47324
    West Coast to Wild West
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NORTH TEXAS
    Car Club
    ~ MAJESTICS ~
    Posts
    3,359

    Default

    Benny Iam just playing yo.
    Shaolin is coming !

  6. #47325
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Car Club
    FORT-WORTH
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Swear to God I thought this page would make it drama free... Fckin Benny is my Homie guys... He is a trip but oh well its all for fun... Then I saw Eddie post up I was like man here we go... Juan whrs the popcorn?

  7. #47326
    132 ST SGC
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    132nd ST. CITY OF GARDENA
    Car Club
    SHOTGUNS
    Posts
    773

    Default

    this shit is funny up in here.
    NIGGAS ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW

  8. #47327
    SUCK ON MY
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Car Club
    were working on it
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    Now I remember why I got out of the lowrider scene.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
    84 MONTE CARLO CL :GUN MONEY SOLD
    63 impala HT.. SICKT3 DRIVIN DAILY
    94 fleetwood family bizness
    20 years in ridinglow Some of us build to ride...Others ride with builders

  9. #47328
    West Coast to Wild West
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NORTH TEXAS
    Car Club
    ~ MAJESTICS ~
    Posts
    3,359

    Default

    Its Friday, we just playing. Benny all aight. I ain't gonna lie 67imp brought back flashbacks. Its all goodwith my homie Benny the impala baller. ITS FRIDAY fellas . What going on this weekend? Any one cruising?
    Shaolin is coming !

  10. #47329
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Car Club
    FORT-WORTH
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8t4mc View Post
    Now I remember why I got out of the lowrider scene.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
    Thats lame... You can always go back to the rice burners!

  11. #47330
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    DFW TEXAS
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES CC
    Posts
    9,546

    Default


    ~GOODTIMES DFW~ Not just a club we family
    GOODTIMES CLUB ADVISOR- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE GT OR JUST HAVE QUESTIONS HIT ME UP 24/7
    JOSE (940)368-6620
    THAT'S OG 58 - 1958 IMPALA
    GOODTIMES DFW 4th ANNUAL CRUISE & PICNIC AUGUST 2-3 2014

  12. #47331
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    DFW TEXAS
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES CC
    Posts
    9,546

    Default

    ENOUGH SAID PASSIN THRU
    ~GOODTIMES DFW~ Not just a club we family
    GOODTIMES CLUB ADVISOR- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE GT OR JUST HAVE QUESTIONS HIT ME UP 24/7
    JOSE (940)368-6620
    THAT'S OG 58 - 1958 IMPALA
    GOODTIMES DFW 4th ANNUAL CRUISE & PICNIC AUGUST 2-3 2014

  13. #47332
    SUCK ON MY
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Car Club
    were working on it
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FORTWORTHAZTEC View Post
    Thats lame... You can always go back to the rice burners!
    didnt you have a neon with a can on it??
    84 MONTE CARLO CL :GUN MONEY SOLD
    63 impala HT.. SICKT3 DRIVIN DAILY
    94 fleetwood family bizness
    20 years in ridinglow Some of us build to ride...Others ride with builders

  14. #47333
    CRUIZR SKIRTZ & CONTI KIT
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    WHERE COWS OUT NUMBER CARS
    Car Club
    ~MAJESTICS~ NORTH TX
    Posts
    58,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8t4mc View Post
    Now I remember why I got out of the lowrider scene.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
    hate to break it to you david but if two people childishly going back and forth at eachother makes you wanna quit lowriding, you probably outta get a civic

    its no different than any other car forum.

  15. #47334
    CRUIZR SKIRTZ & CONTI KIT
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    WHERE COWS OUT NUMBER CARS
    Car Club
    ~MAJESTICS~ NORTH TX
    Posts
    58,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FORTWORTHAZTEC View Post
    Thats lame... You can always go back to the rice burners!
    damn i was just kidding with the civic comment.

  16. #47335
    CRUIZR SKIRTZ & CONTI KIT
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    WHERE COWS OUT NUMBER CARS
    Car Club
    ~MAJESTICS~ NORTH TX
    Posts
    58,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENOUGH SAID View Post
    ENOUGH SAID PASSIN THRU
    sup joe

  17. #47336
    SUCK ON MY
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Car Club
    were working on it
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skim View Post
    hate to break it to you david but if two people childishly going back and forth at eachother makes you wanna quit lowriding, you probably outta get a civic

    its no different than any other car forum.
    another civic?? I already have one..Its not just on the forum..every single time ive been to an outing there is some one talking shit and going on and on about somebody..shit gets old,
    thanks for the input anthony,
    84 MONTE CARLO CL :GUN MONEY SOLD
    63 impala HT.. SICKT3 DRIVIN DAILY
    94 fleetwood family bizness
    20 years in ridinglow Some of us build to ride...Others ride with builders

  18. #47337
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    dfw all day!!!
    Posts
    7,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8t4mc View Post
    Now I remember why I got out of the lowrider scene.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
    CRASY CUZ I WAS THINKING THAT I MAYBE MAKE A MISTAKE COMING OVER TO THA LOWRIDING THANG! AND THIS WAS EVEN B 4 THA BENNY THING! IVE BEN TO BENNYS AND HE IS COOL! AND HE DOES MAKE A GOOD POINT BOUT FRIENDS! I WOULD RATHER HAVE A FEW GOOD ONES THAN A GRIP OF SOMTIMERS!!! U NO IM NOT N N E CLUB SO I CAN STAY COOL WITH EVERYBODY CUZ THATS WHO I AM! BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY A FEW PEPS R REAL AND YALL NO WHO YALL R AS FAR AS MY BOOK GOES!! BUT FOR THA MOST PART MY OL LADY DONT EVEN WANA GO TO THA SHOWS R EVENTS CUZ EVERY BODY IS SO FUKN BUSY TRYN TO BE HARD AND GANGSTA THAT THEY FORGETTING TO HAVE FUN AND LET THA KIDS SEE THA GOOD TIMES AND B LIKE DAM THIS SHIT IS COOL! MAYBE ITS CUZ IM WHITE! MAYBE ITS CUZ IM AN ASSHOLE I DONT NO BUT ITS GETTING TO WARE I DONT EVEN WANA GO! MIGHT GO LOWRODDINGI NO YALL GONA RIP THIS POST APART SO GO AHEAD BUT AFTER READING UR POST I JUST HAD TO VENT A LIL!!! MY BAD FOR FUKN THIS THREAD UP!!

  19. #47338
    CRUIZR SKIRTZ & CONTI KIT
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    WHERE COWS OUT NUMBER CARS
    Car Club
    ~MAJESTICS~ NORTH TX
    Posts
    58,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8t4mc View Post
    another civic?? I already have one..Its not just on the forum..every single time ive been to an outing there is some one talking shit and going on and on about somebody..shit gets old,
    thanks for the input anthony,
    its all good david but this is the internets and you know you can never take it too serious lol.

  20. #47339
    SUCK ON MY
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Car Club
    were working on it
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunk420 View Post
    CRASY CUZ I WAS THINKING THAT I MAYBE MAKE A MISTAKE COMING OVER TO THA LOWRIDING THANG! AND THIS WAS EVEN B 4 THA BENNY THING! IVE BEN TO BENNYS AND HE IS COOL! AND HE DOES MAKE A GOOD POINT BOUT FRIENDS! I WOULD RATHER HAVE A FEW GOOD ONES THAN A GRIP OF SOMTIMERS!!! U NO IM NOT N N E CLUB SO I CAN STAY COOL WITH EVERYBODY CUZ THATS WHO I AM! BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY A FEW PEPS R REAL AND YALL NO WHO YALL R AS FAR AS MY BOOK GOES!! BUT FOR THA MOST PART MY OL LADY DONT EVEN WANA GO TO THA SHOWS R EVENTS CUZ EVERY BODY IS SO FUKN BUSY TRYN TO BE HARD AND GANGSTA THAT THEY FORGETTING TO HAVE FUN AND LET THA KIDS SEE THA GOOD TIMES AND B LIKE DAM THIS SHIT IS COOL! MAYBE ITS CUZ IM WHITE! MAYBE ITS CUZ IM AN ASSHOLE I DONT NO BUT ITS GETTING TO WARE I DONT EVEN WANA GO! MIGHT GO LOWRODDINGI NO YALL GONA RIP THIS POST APART SO GO AHEAD BUT AFTER READING UR POST I JUST HAD TO VENT A LIL!!! MY BAD FOR FUKN THIS THREAD UP!!
    your right on the money!!
    84 MONTE CARLO CL :GUN MONEY SOLD
    63 impala HT.. SICKT3 DRIVIN DAILY
    94 fleetwood family bizness
    20 years in ridinglow Some of us build to ride...Others ride with builders

  21. #47340
    SUCK ON MY
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    TEXAS
    Car Club
    were working on it
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skim View Post
    its all good david but this is the internets and you know you can never take it too serious lol.
    I dont take the net stuff serious...The first time i took my mc out I had a guy sit there and tell me how pieced together my mc was and how all kinds of shit was wrong..yada yada..this car was all original when i bought it..then had the nerve to knock me for having china knockoffs on dayton wheels...
    84 MONTE CARLO CL :GUN MONEY SOLD
    63 impala HT.. SICKT3 DRIVIN DAILY
    94 fleetwood family bizness
    20 years in ridinglow Some of us build to ride...Others ride with builders

  22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     


 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

  1. ray53

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts