LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

94-96 Impala SS Fest

414K views 2K replies 256 participants last post by  vazquejs 
#1 ·

Here's my 95 Impala Super Sport last year.I got new wheels (22") I'll post new pix later :cool: ;)

See less See more
#827 ·
Originally posted by SHOWDOWN@Jan 24 2008, 10:30 AM~9772509
THANKS OGDinoe1

Here is my 95 that was stolen  right out of my driveway 3 years ago

Damn that was clean homie!!! :0 :cool: ....This is for the fools that stole it :guns: :guns: !!!!!!!!!!!

#828 ·
ONE BAD MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!! ;)
T
T
M
F
T
FOR THE 94-96 IMPALA'S
:thumbsup:
[/quote]
Damn I like those head lights!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#833 ·
Originally posted by vazquejs@Jan 24 2008, 06:26 PM~9776376
Thanks bro.

Have you seen these things when they are on?  They look pretty good.  I think it was an excellent upgrade.

Damn you had to tease me again! :0 :biggrin: :biggrin:

#834 ·
Just go for it homie! Heck you have uncle sam getting ready to break most of us some extra bread and he wants us to help jump start the economy. :biggrin:

Give Mike at Focuz Tech a call and tell him to hook you up.

On the real though, I think he is going to discontinue the LED option (lower inside left bluish light). He has a few left. If you are wanting to go that route you're gonna have to order them up.

Sometime he gets a little backlogged. You can send him a deposit or something while you get your cheese together if need be.

I vote do it. :)

#835 ·
Originally posted by vazquejs@Jan 25 2008, 03:23 AM~9779898
Just go for it homie!  Heck you have uncle sam getting ready to break most of us some extra bread and he wants us to help jump start the economy.  :biggrin:

Give Mike at Focuz Tech a call and tell him to hook you up. 

On the real though, I think he is going to discontinue the LED option (lower inside left bluish light).  He has a few left.  If you are wanting to go that route you're gonna have to order them up.

Sometime he gets a little backlogged.  You can send him a deposit or something while you get your cheese together if need be.

I vote do it.  :)
PM me his # homie! The head light on my SS are smoked but I would like have a set like yours :biggrin: :thumbsup:

#837 ·
Originally posted by vazquejs@Jan 23 2008, 03:23 AM~9761911
Yeah, the Nittos do ride much better.  I've had some pretty bad luck with Hancooks as well.  I had them on my Elco.  I hated them.  Got rid of the tires and picked up a set of Kumhos.

I have some pirellis on the SS.  Those ride really good as well.  No complaints.

yeah the sidewall busted damm so i got jus got all new tires all around ...i still have the 2 fronts in the garage jus in case...

:cool:

#842 ·
Originally posted by HUEY HEFNER@Jan 26 2008, 09:16 PM~9791438

still need alot of work to ctach up to vazques.hes car fukn bad...need the crossdrilled rotor and calipers ..im gonna get them chromeed...and lil thing here and there ..

:cool:
I can't tell bro. You are off to an excellent start with them colored Asantis! :thumbsup:

Besides you got the chrome hook up in Cali. I'm stuck having to send my work out there. :angry:

I'm tweaking and working on the engine compartment as we speak. :)

Keep up the great work with the SS homie.

#843 ·
#844 ·
ttt :cool:

#845 ·
ttt :biggrin:

#847 ·
Originally posted by vazquejs@Jan 29 2008, 09:18 PM~9818743
Did you call Mike yet homie?
I'm gonna hit em up tomorrow ;)

#849 ·
Originally posted by vazquejs@Jan 31 2008, 03:51 AM~9829573
Cool.  Tell him I said what's up.  I'll be giving him a call soon myself.  You know, he is going to start carrying a full set of LED lights to change the SS over from stock tails, license plate, interior lights etc... to LED.  :cool:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.