LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

94-96 Impala SS Fest

414K views 2K replies 256 participants last post by  vazquejs 
#1 ·

Here's my 95 Impala Super Sport last year.I got new wheels (22") I'll post new pix later :cool: ;)

See less See more
#2,029 ·
anyone interested in my 22'' forgies

#2,032 ·
I GOT SOME CLEAN ASS 22" GIO'S WITH NEW TIRES FOR SALE.....

FOR 94-96 IMPALA SS

#2,038 ·
:biggrin:

#2,039 ·
Originally posted by bibbs@Jan 25 2011, 09:26 AM~19692088
got any pics
SOLD

#2,041 ·
Posting this up for my homeboy:

STOLEN Yesterday!!!Wayne Butlers 95 Impala was stolen today from Nolanville, TX near Harker Heights, TX/FT Hood. If anyone see's this vehicle please call POLICE!

"Not sure of the details, my boy was away from home most of the day and came home around 8 central time and his car was gone out the yard, sad part is the car is disable equipped , because he is in a wheel chair"

#2,043 ·
Originally posted by MIJO65@Jan 26 2011, 08:08 AM~19701572
;)  even have some parts car.. post the black one that had the black and red rims. think it was there last year
That one is at the performance shop getting a stroker motor put in out...come buy and check out the black one with an ls 2 we working on right now;)

#2,044 ·
Originally posted by ATXSS@Feb 27 2011, 02:32 PM~19972640
Posting this up for my homeboy:

STOLEN Yesterday!!!Wayne Butlers 95 Impala was stolen today from Nolanville, TX near Harker Heights, TX/FT Hood. If anyone see's this vehicle please call POLICE!

"Not sure of the details, my boy was away from home most of the day and came home around 8 central time and his car was gone out the yard, sad part is the car is disable equipped , because he is in a wheel chair"

UPdate .... Car was found missing seats, stereo, and rims... :uh:

#2,046 ·
Originally posted by ATXSS@Mar 4 2011, 03:55 PM~20016178
UPdate .... Car was found missing seats, stereo, and rims...  :uh:
thats fukked up how people take shyt we work hard to get & build....glad he got it back thoe....& hope he had insurance to cover his lost.....they took seats sound like there doing a caprice ss clone..if seats customs look out for them in your town four your homie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.