LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

94-96 Impala SS Fest

414K views 2K replies 256 participants last post by  vazquejs 
#1 ·

Here's my 95 Impala Super Sport last year.I got new wheels (22") I'll post new pix later :cool: ;)

See less See more
#628 ·
Originally posted by Hustler on the go@Nov 15 2007, 07:12 PM~9237994
What is some of the newer stuff you guys have put on your SS lately??

Me personally is the seat belt covers and some new tires. :biggrin:
The flames on the paint & new interior (all stock).I'm thinking of taking my airbags off,they've been pissing me off latley :uh: !!

#629 ·
Got a few pieces in from the chrome shop the other day. I will add them to a small list of goodies waiting to get installed that seems to keep growing. :0

Music is in. Changed my head unit. Getting ready to order up the remaining front suspension parts to go with my "new" A-arms. ;)

Got some more billet for the engine compartment. Looks okay but I think it will look better chrome. Will have to add these to my next batch of chrome goodies to go out. :biggrin:

#633 ·
Originally posted by Hustler on the go@Nov 18 2007, 01:03 PM~9253435
Man car sounds good, blew the hat off my head when you reved it up.(j/p). I got to get my car to that level.  Have you taken it out and see what you can do on a quater mile.? Time.
i havent takin it out yet. i still have a couple things i want to do b4 i even think about it. i still need to reprogram the comp, headers, and some gears. but hopefully soon ill take it to get dyno'd

#635 ·
ttt :cool:

#637 ·
Originally posted by Hustler on the go@Nov 19 2007, 04:50 PM~9261367
:wave:  :wave:
:cool: :cool:

#639 ·
Originally posted by Hustler on the go@Nov 20 2007, 03:18 PM~9268456
Any new pics.! :cool:
I'll post some new ones this weekend ;)

#640 ·
hey homies.... i heard it is real hard to make those ss impalas sound good? I mean bass wise something like the rear deck doesn't let the bass in from the trunk that great... is that true????

#643 ·
Originally posted by b2sdad@Nov 20 2007, 07:50 PM~9270468
hey homies.... i heard it is real hard to make those ss impalas sound good? I mean bass wise something like the rear deck doesn't let the bass in from the trunk that great... is that true????
Mine sounds pretty cool,but it could sound better! :0 :biggrin:

#647 ·
Originally posted by Hustler on the go@Nov 22 2007, 12:30 PM~9282806
ttt

Happy Thanksgiving to the SS homies.
;) ;)

#651 ·
TTMFT :0 :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.