test ~@ 91 CHEVY 1500 , WHAT YA THINK @~
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Aspiring Poster

PIMPED OUT CHEVY 4 SAIL
    MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! This is a 1991 Chevy 1500 Silverado truck ext. cab, automatic with all power options.WITH 20" WIRES JUST PUT ON WITH CENTERS PAINTED TO MATCH, MADE TRUCK LOOK 100 TIMES BETTER) 14" WIRES WILL COME WITH IT ALSO.. Painted 2009 Cadillac Crossover blue pearl on bottom and metallic Hummer silver on top, has been trimmed out with purple and lime green old school stripes...complete under carriage has been detailed and undercoated...no rust ever and never wrecked!! Billet grill, all lights have been tinted and clear coated, even the bowtie emblem, knock off wire wheels, hydraulics with Pro Hopper springs, 2 CCE pumps to the 8" cylinders up front and one Red's pump to the 14" cylinders out back mounted with swivel cups, 4 dumps, 6 new batteries, 10 switches, front, back, side to side, up, down, sea saw, etc... will 3 wheel in motion with no problem, front end will hop off ground too, but it will start walkin on ya...haha. Stout 350 motor with approx 70k miles, runs great needs nothing. Interior is in perfect shape and needs nothing also has swivel seating...very comfy. Alpine head unit with all Boston and MB Quart components in dash and custom kick panels and 2 Memphis 15" subs in a custom enclosure with Alpine amp to the components and Memphis amp to the subs...it will beat ya brain out...LOUD!!!! Pictures show how nice the truck is. I'm down for trades of anything of same value or $15,000 you can't build this truck for that but you may have something you might wanna get rid of, bikes, cars, trucks, don't wanna work on anything so I'd prefer your trade be almost ready to pimp...hahaha, just wanna enjoy my time for a while. I would really like a 63/64 Impala of same shape...no junk please. Feel free to call anytime @ 336-755-5010

Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Aspiring Poster

Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.

Aspiring Poster

SuperBad
    Car Club
    Midnighters

I like it on the 14s.

6. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information