8K views 225 replies 42 participants last post by  bigtroubles1 
#1 ·
just my 2 sense. :cool:

#2 ·
Originally posted by bigtroubles1@Nov 21 2010, 01:54 AM~19122792
just my 2 sense.  :cool:
TO CRUISE THERE, AND CRUISE BACK HOME :dunno:

#3 ·
I know what you mean. I miss how it used to be back in the late 80's early 90's when everyone would just roll. From Magnolia in Riverside to Pomona, Crenshaw Blvd, Whittier Blvd, Bristol in Santa Ana and can't forget Hollywood. Everyone was rollin', hittin' a switch no matter if your car hopped or not because it wasn't about that. It was about showing off what you had especially when there was females. I know gas is a bitch right now but it gets boring just going to a parking lot and sitting waiting for hoppers to do something. We need to bring the old days back....................................................................WITHOUT ALL THE SHOOTINGS THOUGH

Remember the caravan. You just picked a spot and rolled.

#5 ·
Yea I use to go out to Crenshaw and cruise i'n my import haha it was fun . Now we just go to a parking lot and sit with other car clubs that we already know and stare at the same cars we've seen 100s of times. I'd rather roll dwn the street with the clubs , let people see our wrk and pick up some bitches

#6 ·

#7 ·
Rise

#8 ·
Originally posted by bigtroubles1@Nov 21 2010, 12:17 PM~19124664
Yea I use to go out to Crenshaw and cruise i'n my import haha it was fun . Now we just go to a parking lot and sit with other car clubs that we already know and stare at the same cars we've seen 100s of times. I'd rather roll dwn the street with the clubs , let people see our wrk and pick up some bitches
lets ALL put something together to do that , in the IE area ? we can pick a spot , date , time to all meet at , and a location to cruise to , maybe end at fast food/restaurant so when we all get there we can all eat :) :) :)

#167 ·
lets ALL put something together to do that , in the IE area ? we can pick a spot , date , time to all meet at , and a location to cruise to , maybe end at fast food/restaurant so when we all get there we can all eat :) :) :)[/QUOTEi. I remember cruzing the metro in rubiox and the indian hill in p town we do gota bring those days back times are different now its a good time hente aren't gang banging like before hudas don't trip on low lows so much anymore as long as we keep it positive we can do it im in

#9 ·
Originally posted by LocoSoCal@Mar 3 2011, 06:41 AM~20005098
lets ALL put something together to do that , in the IE area ? we can pick a spot , date , time to all meet at , and a location to cruise to , maybe end at fast food/restaurant so when we all get there we can all eat :)  :)  :)
HOOK IT UP FIND THE SPOT EMPIRE FINEST WILL BE THERE BRINGING BACK THE 80"S AGAIN TELL YOUR CHICKS TO BRING OUT THE AQUA NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIG JOHN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#10 ·
lets ALL put something together to do that , in the IE area ? we can pick a spot , date , time to all meet at , and a location to cruise to , maybe end at fast food/restaurant so when we all get there we can all eat :)  :)  :)
Pick a Saturday, and a route like from Corona park down 6th to Magnolia to Mission, Up Mission to Riverwalk, up Riverwalk / Limonite to Hamner, Hamner to 6th, back to the park.
!/2 the clubs go one way, 1/2 go the other or join up from any point along the way. ride an stop where ever along the route if you want.
All day riden just to see if we can get two full circles going in opposite directions.
:cheesy:
34 mile round trip :biggrin:

#11 ·
Originally posted by rlowrod@Mar 3 2011, 11:19 AM~20006641
Pick a Saturday, and a route like from Corona park down 6th to Magnolia to Mission, Up Mission to Riverwalk, up  Riverwalk / Limonite to Hamner, Hamner to 6th, back to the park.
!/2 the clubs go one way, 1/2 go the other or join up from any point along the way. ride an stop where ever along the route if you want.
All day riden just to see if we can get two full circles going in opposite directions.
34 mile round trip  :biggrin:
lets do this :)

#12 ·
I LIKE THE IDEA!

#13 ·
Pick a Saturday, and a route like from Corona park down 6th to Magnolia to Mission, Up Mission to Riverwalk, up  Riverwalk / Limonite to Hamner, Hamner to 6th, back to the park.
HEY U GOT THIS ALL PLANNED OUT ALREADY HUH? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

#14 ·
Originally posted by 13OZKAR@Mar 3 2011, 12:59 PM~20007241
HEY U GOT THIS ALL PLANNED OUT ALREADY HUH? :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cool:
it's easy for me, I go in circles a lot :biggrin:
Summers coming, time changing next weekend, weather going to be getting nice soon. How about 3rd Saturday of the month, noon to 5. through the summer
:cool:

#15 ·
Originally posted by LocoSoCal@Mar 3 2011, 07:41 AM~20005098
:biggrin: great idea bro . I dnt know the I.e area well becuz I'm from the 310 but I live n the I.e now . Well near the I.e but we gtta start cruising.. We could cruise for a couple hours and like u said end the cruise night at a restaurant . It would also be good for net wrking.. Were one big lowriding family in my eyes..

#16 ·

#17 ·
SOUNDS GOOD SIR MIKE ;)

#19 ·
LET ME KNOW SHOOT ME A PM WHEN U GET IT STRAIGHT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#21 ·
Originally posted by 66 buick@Mar 3 2011, 07:47 PM~20010243
LET ME KNOW SHOOT ME A PM WHEN U GET  IT STRAIGHT :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
This is for everybody, not for me. So everybody needs to pitch in an make it happen ;) We should just pick a date and roll out, want to roll, roll. Want to park an watch, park an watch.
Go out riding on any nice day and see a few cars here and there. everybody go out at the same time on the same day an see hundreds of cars here and there :wow:
Even at 4 bucks a gallon, worst case it cost 15 bucks to make a complete loop, where you gonna go and have a better time for 15 bucks? If I spend 2 hours sitting on the porch I drink $15 of beers :biggrin: just sayin, I'm in. :biggrin:

#24 ·
Originally posted by rlowrod@Mar 3 2011, 08:38 PM~20010740
This is for everybody, not for me. So everybody needs to pitch in an make it happen ;) We should just pick a date and roll out, want to roll, roll. Want to park an watch, park an watch.
Go out riding on any nice day and see a few cars here and there. everybody go out at the same time on the same day an see hundreds of cars here and there :wow: 
Even at 4 bucks a gallon, worst case it cost 15 bucks to make a complete loop, where you gonna go and have a better time for 15 bucks? If I spend 2 hours sitting on the porch I drink $15 of beers  :biggrin:  just sayin, I'm in. :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.