LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Boulevard Image Show-n-Shine

8K views 206 replies 43 participants last post by  MR.BOULEVARD 
#1 ·
#174 ·
qvo's to the blvd image famillia,hats off to the homies,i send mine's in that big mighty capital city style yess sirr,two days in the wake up primms.everyone ready to put it downn another car show in the sacramento califas,keep on pushing that hard line, hente looking good out there.i send my full respectos to all mi lowrider hente in full strive.keep pushing that strong line boulevard image,sshhaaaaaaaa alratos con respectos destination famillia.... let them oldies but goodies play,when j hear music it makes me dance,

#176 ·
ill be there

#181 ·
Available for Car Shows, fundraisers and private weddings or parties. Car show entertainment includes 70's and 80's tv and music trivia, Motown trivia and sports trivia with prizes to be given out. I also hold dance contests between clubs (using a child or adult club rep.). You're not just getting a dj. You're getting a dj/mc/host all in one. Call for pricing and date availability.
Free dj for welcome back from Iraq or Afghanistan parties.
Call for details, (323) 557-2854 Mike​

#186 ·
Sorry guys I couldn't make it to the show , i can car troubles with my daily so I missed work and never made it back toSacramento

#187 ·
thanks B.I had a good time

#191 ·
GRACIAS TO THE BOULEVARD IMAGE CAR CLUB FOR ANOTHER CAR SHOW HERE IN SACRA,N JST TO LET EVRYONE KNOW DANNY N THE REST OF THE CLUB ALWAYS TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY PEOPLE SHUD BE TREATED ,WE HAD A BLAST ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE ALL DA HOMEBOYS OUT THRE FROM DIFRENT CLUBS HAVING A GUD TIME!ONCE AGAIN GRACIAS! BIG GATO GEE N THE LO*LYSTICS CAR CLUB :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.