continental kit install
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Addict Poster

help
    does anyone know of a good topic on how to install rim in continental kit i got the enteral rollerz one looks kinda hard didnt know if there was one on here thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

THA PAINTER
    Car Club
    STRICTLY FAMILY C.C.

Originally posted by 68impalatattooman@Mar 12 2010, 10:09 AM~16870481
    does anyone know of a good topic on how to install rim in continental kit i got the enteral rollerz one looks kinda hard didnt know if there was one on here thanks
    i thought it was hard to, but ended up building it in less than 5 hours welding cutting etc............... its easier than it looks bro you should try it
    " THA PAINTER "
    1976 DODGE DUSTER "SOLD"
    1983 CHEVY MALIBU " GAVE AWAY "
    1984 BUICK REGAL LIMITED "SOLD"
    1987 CHEVY CAPRICE " SOLD"
    1987 CHEVY EL CAMINO "SOLD"
    1948 CHEVY FLEETLINE AEROSEDAN 2 DOOR
    1968 CHEVY IMPALA "HOMEWRECKER"
    1993 FLEETWOOD " MAKING HATERZ"

"68" IMPALA MAFIA

Addict Poster

Originally posted by WICKEDKUSTOMS@Mar 14 2010, 08:06 PM~16889185
    i thought it was hard to, but ended up building it in less than 5 hours welding cutting etc............... its easier than it looks bro you should try it
    got everything together just got to put it on the bumper......am i going to have to cut the bumper to mount it????

Bad Habits Parts

putting it on the fleet?
    if you are...man, thats where the saying measure twice, cut once comes real handy. if you're doing this yourself or got a homie around to help you figure out a way to measure so it sits flush and sits properly. if anything at first make sure the kit is tilted towards the trunk.... i seen too many half assed builds where it looks like the kit is flopping around on the ass end.
    then find where you can bolt it on, drill the holes, measure up the latch mechanism, drop the bolts in and set the kit. once you have a general idea its not as hard as its made out to be!
    I prefer a safe jungle to hide in!

The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth
    Dont worry about me, worry about yourself.

Allergy: HVL. Please contact my physician if I come into contact with this. Thanks.

Addict Poster

Originally posted by DarknessWithin@Mar 22 2010, 05:03 PM~16964059
    putting it on the fleet?
    if you are...man, thats where the saying measure twice, cut once comes real handy. if you're doing this yourself or got a homie around to help you figure out a way to measure so it sits flush and sits properly. if anything at first make sure the kit is tilted towards the trunk.... i seen too many half assed builds where it looks like the kit is flopping around on the ass end.
    then find where you can bolt it on, drill the holes, measure up the latch mechanism, drop the bolts in and set the kit. once you have a general idea its not as hard as its made out to be!
    Cool thanks the mounting and the latch seems to be the hardest

Member # 1,077
    Car Club
    Seaboard Styles

Originally posted by 68impalatattooman@Mar 22 2010, 05:38 PM~16963820
    got everything together just got to put it on the bumper......am i going to have to cut the bumper to mount it????

nice sheets brah
    Proud member of D.D.A. Daily Drivers Association since 2003
    (100k + miles down: about 14.5k a year)
    Proud member of L.I.L 365 Mafia
    Proud member of Accessory-a-holics un-anonymous
    People died for [the] knowledge that enriches us all. We repay that debt by abdicating all responsibility for the comprehension of ordinary things.
    I live my life one day at a time, from minute to moment, life is too short not to low ride everyday. Stop trailering your low riders and start living a little.

Addict Poster

Originally posted by HARDLUCK88@Mar 26 2010, 08:57 PM~17011901
    nice sheets brah
    Thanks turned my sons room into a parts room............

Addict Poster

10. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information