MY 95 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD WONT START...
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    ...Strictly Cadillac...

Default MY 95 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD WONT START...

having a problem with starting the car...possibly immobiliser, chip on key, ignition barowl ????
    hey whatz up guys....my 95 cadillac fleetwood is having troubles starting. The key will turn in the ignition but i will get no response of the engine starting..the battery is all good, all the electrical options work n we are only guessing by saying its got somthing to do with the immobiliser, chip on key, ignition barowl ????... has any1 had this problem before and got some solutions or by pass'z to get out of this head ace... any suggestionz would help out heapz thankz
    ... yo quero frijoles please ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

The repair manual
    Car Club
    TRUESTYLE C.C.

you can get it programmed out of your computer or get the right resistor in the key to match the resistor in the ignition lock
    TRUESTYLE C.C. Topic

Ride With Me

...Strictly Cadillac...

Quote Originally Posted by CoupeDTS View Post
    you can get it programmed out of your computer or get the right resistor in the key to match the resistor in the ignition lock
    yeah??? and how can i do that? thing is brother i live in melbourne australia...when head aces like these happen no1 knows how to fix it,,,,for real last time i got told their was only three 93-95 fleetwoodz sedans in australia.....so it makes it that much more harder for us when stuff goes on...so may i ask again how do u do that bro?

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Lowrider Style cc

try moving column up an down slowly as u try to starting may help
    86 monte ls... stress reliever built not bought
    93 fleetwood ..... up in smoke. sold
    77 coupe...... sold
    86 cutty .... grenade... sold
    93 bigbody... "underground" sold
    94 bigbody...... blood bought... ..... sold
    85 cutty.... night train ......sold
    64 impala... green machine .....sold

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS SAC

its a topic on here hit the pass key fault topic
    lowridin is a way of life not a fuckin hobbie if you're not gonna drive it why have it

The Great White Hype
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS INC

damn that sucks!
    Soon to be riding with the top off so Im closer to God!!

If you looking for High Quality Engraving or Gold Plating click here for Ricardo Navarro...... http://www.layitlow.com/forums/member.php/1360-snl47
    INNER & OUTER DEW SWEEPS FOR SALE..... FITS ALL GM Cars
    Bad Ass rotisseries, body carts, and other resto tools. click here

...Strictly Cadillac...

Quote Originally Posted by KAKALAK View Post
    damn that sucks!
    ey whats crackin brother, how you been...i got the parts bro thanks heaps...the fender had a bit of rust but i can rub that shit out... whats sux is now im tryin to fix this problem bro n no1 here in AUS wants to mess with it.

The repair manual
    Car Club
    TRUESTYLE C.C.

Go to lt1swap.com or pcmperformance.com or pcmforless.com they can program your pcm to take out the vats system or send you one programmed. Maybe someone in australia programs pcm's

...Strictly Cadillac...

Quote Originally Posted by CoupeDTS View Post
    Go to lt1swap.com or pcmperformance.com or pcmforless.com they can program your pcm to take out the vats system or send you one programmed. Maybe someone in australia programs pcm's
    cool.... will do, thanks heaps for ur help brother ...

LAC RIDAH
    Car Club
    Lux mayne.

my car finally pass key faulted today (knew it had to happen sooner or later) so.... (plus keep in mind I just had to do axle bearings Sunday, fuckin had to ratchet strap the erar end to get th c-clip out, I was ready to sale it)) I got home from work, tried to start to pick up my kid and no crank, cecked all connections and fuses all were good. passkey fault was blinking. tried everything even several keys no avail. tried cleaning everything (key's resistor and sensor inside ignition)with electronics cleaner still no go. Tried moving the cloums up and down nope, wait 10 sec and try, nope. wait 10 secs and hit driver door lock 3 times to reset, nope. So I said fuck it, took a digital volt-o-meter to the key a read 880 ohms. linked me up a couple resistors that were laying round til I had 870 ohms via the meter and stuck one end in each prong for the ignition wire connector under the drivers side dash (orange shroud, two white wires, on the othe rside of the connector they're white and purple.) and boom, it finally cranked but no start. Gave a call to my cadillac dealer mechanic homie and he told me to unhook the hot wire for a min so the computer could reset. Did that shit and it fired right on up. My pass key fault lgiht isn't on while tryign to start the car but now when it's running it stays on along witht the abs and traction control lights lolz. drove it all over and its fixed. Anyone else ever hav this problem please know it's an easy fix and this is the best way to fix it, just bypass w/ resistors. that way if you ever want more keys cut too no need for dealership, long as it's the right shape it won't need a chip in it to start the vehicle!! Cheeep too, only a matter of pennies! literally!
    From Dixie to Taylor I ride all day everyday kandy blue 77 lac coupe single gate no weight bladder or piston, 8 batts, on real d's I was born for this, this is my lifestyle not a hobby...... Much love to all my other ridahs on the street from Backyard bangers to Individuals I don't care how clean your car is..

"God is good!" -Payfred
    Still building glasses and lowriders. All day everyday.

Catch me on the streets everyday, b/c I never see ya'll.

I love hearing "PAPA"
    Car Club
    Absent Minded Professors
    Blog Entries

sometimes, like when you change or charge the battery, this will happen. or with the hood open.

Close all doors, hood, truck, fuel door, glove box, outside and inside lights, and lock the drivers side door from the outside with the key.

With a charged battery; wait a few seconds, open the drivers side door with the key, close the door, within a few seconds, insert key and start the engine.

You might need to try this up to three times.
    Integrity, what ones does when no one is watching!
    Avatar, my hopper in front of the old shop.
    INTO OLD SCHOOL and HYDRAULICS? www.SquareDump.com
    For a fast reply, please no PMs,
    email: tjjjc2@yahoo.com

Top rated book on learning Lowrider Hydraulics

Admin of www.hydros.biz www.pesco.us

PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
    Car Club
    Hoez Puttin'$ in MY Pocket

just an FYI dei makes a resistor pack set with 1-15 values in the exact ohms needed for every number key especially designed for gm vats vehicles ...if anybody is interested i would sell some if needed...
    MIAMI AUTOWERKZ---CUSTOM MADE BILLET INTERIOR PARTS FOR CAPRICE/IMPALA 71-76
    I ONLY CARRY SHOW CHROMED BILLET ACCESSORIES-.-NO MORE POLISHING-.-
    WHOLESALE HID kits and LEDS..LIFETIME WARRANTY..NO FLICKER NO RELAYS GUARANTEED
    87 LUXURY SPORT---mhp candy,24''forgiato,elegance interior,big brakes,lsx stroker w/spray ...
    71 VERT---triple black all OG FOR SALE

LAC RIDAH
    Car Club
    Lux mayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydros View Post
    sometimes, like when you change or charge the battery, this will happen. or with the hood open.

Close all doors, hood, truck, fuel door, glove box, outside and inside lights, and lock the drivers side door from the outside with the key.

With a charged battery; wait a few seconds, open the drivers side door with the key, close the door, within a few seconds, insert key and start the engine.

You might need to try this up to three times.
    What do you be talkin bout dude, do you even have or have had a fleetwood?

Quote Originally Posted by orientalmontecarlo View Post
    just an FYI dei makes a resistor pack set with 1-15 values in the exact ohms needed for every number key especially designed for gm vats vehicles ...if anybody is interested i would sell some if needed...
    Screw dat, overpriced and you gotta wait for it to get there. Any fool that can add or subtract can link some resistors.
    From Dixie to Taylor I ride all day everyday kandy blue 77 lac coupe single gate no weight bladder or piston, 8 batts, on real d's I was born for this, this is my lifestyle not a hobby...... Much love to all my other ridahs on the street from Backyard bangers to Individuals I don't care how clean your car is..

"God is good!" -Payfred
    Still building glasses and lowriders. All day everyday.

Catch me on the streets everyday, b/c I never see ya'll.

I love hearing "PAPA"
    Car Club
    Absent Minded Professors
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lowridingmike View Post
    What do you be talkin bout dude, do you even have or have had a fleetwood?

No soup for you.

Worked on 10,000 plus cars. Just a general reply for those that might need to know, like the guy that was going to have his car towed a few days back.
    Integrity, what ones does when no one is watching!
    Avatar, my hopper in front of the old shop.
    INTO OLD SCHOOL and HYDRAULICS? www.SquareDump.com
    For a fast reply, please no PMs,
    email: tjjjc2@yahoo.com

Top rated book on learning Lowrider Hydraulics

Admin of www.hydros.biz www.pesco.us

...Strictly Cadillac...

thanks heaps for the help boys i definately will give it a crack n ill hit you's up with the results

~RIP BIG MIKE~
    LETS PRAY FOR OG KITA & PLEASE VISIT THE LINK AND DONATE http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...recovery/72997

18. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information