LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Kirker Kandy Paint

78K views 288 replies 82 participants last post by  JustCruisin 
#1 ·
I was looking at smartshoppersinc.com and saw kirker came out with a candy paint line. I've used the primer and it works very well.... but havent had the chance to try any of their paints, and i'm interested how this candy paint would look... so anyone with the balls to try this stuff, post some pics

#255 ·
Originally posted by B DOG@Jun 4 2008, 10:03 PM~10801572
photo jacked... is that a 2 dollar bill?
Yeah I couldnt get a 20 from 1994 cuz the bank sends the old bills back to be shredded. The back of the $2 has the signing of the declaration.
Thanks for posting those pics for me. At home all I have is my PSP to surf the web..

#257 ·
Originally posted by Elpintor@Jun 5 2008, 01:57 PM~10806122
NICE ....  Are those patterns in KIRKER paint.
Sorry no those are House of Kolor. BLue and Lilac pearl, kandy cobalt blue and Kandy koncentrate pagan gold. The white pearl is Sherwinn Williams that I got from work.

#263 ·
Sprayed the Kirker candy Aquamarine last night!
Id recommend doing stretches before painting a Cadillac..reaching over that hood without hitting the fenders, keeping the hose away, gun distance, overlap,etc..

#264 ·
Originally posted by JustCruisin@Jun 10 2008, 10:58 PM~10842630
Id recommend doing stretches before painting a Cadillac..reaching over that hood without hitting the fenders, keeping the hose away, gun distance, overlap,etc..
i run the hose around my belt or threw my sleeve if needed :cool:

#265 ·
Originally posted by JustCruisin@Jun 10 2008, 08:58 PM~10842630
pics :biggrin:

#276 ·
Originally posted by JustCruisin@Aug 12 2008, 01:28 PM~11325591
I used PPG clear for the topcoats, cuz of the UV protection. Cut and buffed, put all my trim back on and put the teal phantom top on.

looks good.paint is wet is hell :biggrin: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.