22" brutus blade spinners
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Choppa City

mounting instructions
    Im needing info on mounting the Brutus Blade Spinners to my Brutus Blade rims. I bought the rims from some cat in Austin, then the purchased the spinners from some cat in San Antonio, Tx. This is the first time I ever had these, I know theyve been around for a minute, but here in DFW you hardly see anyone choppin these. The cat from S.A. expalined briefly but I wasnt in my Lac at the time to really soak in the info. Asking all the Southern Slab experts from Texas.
    Two in the pinky and one in the stinky

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    SOLO

IN DA DFW THEY ROCK THE LOWRIDES
    "i dont hate , i just give advice."
    - me

Baller Poster

pm sent

Where do yall get these Brutus Blades and can any rim shop order these or is it only places in the TX that have the actual Brutus' cuz I dont that limited shit or whatever. I like the circle in the middle on the blades its way cleane.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Choppa City

Originally posted by EVANASTY@Apr 9 2007, 01:20 PM~7650183
    IN DA DFW THEY ROCK THE LOWRIDES
    TRUE THEY ROCK LOWRIDES BUT IN MY HOOD, SOUTHSIDE FORT WORTH, TEXAS WERE RIDING "20 OR MORE...i remember the lowriders in Fort Worth and Dallas, they died out back in the '90s, but now theres a couple coming back. like the song says, "I AINT HATIN ON DAYTONS BUT ITS 2000 NIGGA, PLEASE!" UGK-CHOPPIN BLADES. CASE CLOSED.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Choppa City

Originally posted by MidwestChevyRider@Apr 9 2007, 02:07 PM~7650481
    Where do yall get these Brutus Blades and can any rim shop order these or is it only places in the TX that have the actual Brutus' cuz I dont that limited shit or whatever. I like the circle in the middle on the blades its way cleane.
    I would start my own post stating youre lookin for them, theyre bound to show up, I found mine on here, post a new one on wheels & tires. good luck homie and you have good taste. I have both hte brutus and limited, the brutus is where its at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good lookin my dude. Mind me askin how much I should be lookin at payin? The shop round my way normally does all lower type company 22s for 22+ tax...like limited, player, feretti, etc.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Choppa City

[quote]
    Good lookin my dude. Mind me askin how much I should be lookin at payin? The shop round my way normally does all lower type company 22s for 22+ tax...like limited, player, feretti, etc.
    [/quote i payed 1,900 for some 22"s used. it will depend on whos sellin them I wouldnt go any more than 3,000 brand new. when thye were being sold at stores they were 2,800 new with tires, now that theyre being discontinued or delayed it may bring up the price, just put out the word that youre lookin 4 them and they will come to u, u need to "wheel and deal", no pun intended.

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Chain Steering Wheel Mafia

Originally posted by Spiderose@Apr 9 2007, 12:42 PM~7649915
    Im needing info on mounting the Brutus Blade Spinners to my Brutus Blade rims. I bought the rims from some cat in Austin, then the purchased the spinners from some cat in San Antonio, Tx. This is the first time I ever had these, I know theyve been around for a minute, but here in DFW you hardly see anyone choppin these. The cat from S.A. expalined briefly but I wasnt in my Lac at the time to really soak in the info. Asking all the Southern Slab experts from Texas.
    if your talking about how to mount spinners.. its basicly the same for all spinners. you replace 3 of your studs with mounting studs , basicly a long azz stuid that has female threads and both ends. one for the lug nut, other for the spinner. if brutus ones are different then that.. you got me stumped.
    Jesus was a Jew, yes, but only on his mother's side. - Archie Bunker

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-isaiah 54:17-

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Choppa City

Originally posted by sixty8imp@Apr 9 2007, 06:20 PM~7652380
    if your talking about how to mount spinners..┬* its basicly the same for all spinners.┬* you┬* replace 3 of your studs with mounting studs , basicly a long azz stuid that has female threads and both ends. one for the lug nut, other for the spinner.┬* ┬* ┬* if brutus ones are different then that..┬* you got me stumped.
    You were actually right on the money, the guy that sold me them boyz explaiend it just like u did, thanks bro for helping me and homeboy that was looking for the chopps.

Baller Poster

I've sold a bunch of them Brutus Blades with and without spinners.
    In order to install the spinner you will need to:

Put the 3 spinner lug nuts on (2 next to eachother and 1 opposite side of the 2)

Then mount the single plate to the lug nuts, with the 3 screws.

After that, put the spinner on the wheel and use the other 3 screws to hold the spinner in place.

If you need any help PM me.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Choppa City

Originally posted by baggedcutlass@Apr 13 2007, 10:22 PM~7687048
    I've sold a bunch of them Brutus Blades with and without spinners.
    In order to install the spinner you will need to:

Put the 3 spinner lug nuts on (2 next to eachother and 1 opposite side of the 2)

Then mount the single plate to the lug nuts, with the 3 screws.

After that, put the spinner on the wheel and use the other 3 screws to hold the spinner in place.

If you need any help PM me.
    thats down of you to take your time out to help me, it helps alot, do you think theres any way you can get a pic of the process, if not can you make a rough drawing of the process? it doesnt have to be pretty.

11 30 90

Yu still have the rims

KaratekA AztecA

Car Club
    Over the Hill CC

5 years since someone posted in this old topic.
    KARATEKA AZTECA - NALGATEKA PA' LAS NALGOTAZ MERCENARY SHINOBI CLAN
    YOPAPICATEZ - ESTA BRUTA LA LOLA LA TRAILERA - Survived Kidney Stones of 2008 & January 2012.
    O.G.T. - Official Layitlow Historian - Paleteros Rifados X3.1 Ver. 2 Rev. C - Los Pedos Tristes desde SacaCaca, TX - PURO BATO PESA'O!
    TEXAS CONJUNTO MUSIC - PURO FOOT TAPPIN' Y NALGA SLAPPIN' CONJUNTO BEATS FO3 YO' AZZ!

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    72 BOATAILIN'

Quote Originally Posted by DJLATIN View Post
    5 years since someone posted in this old topic.
    Your kinda topic. Blades and Texas

I still got em 7 years later! U still lookin?

Baller Poster

just want to put in my $00.02. Brabus is where it was at in my book. Sure Brutus is a dead match but the real OG ones are Brabus
    STILL HOLDIN'

19. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information