LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

**DO NOT BUY RIMS from JD or jesse delgado Of HUSTLE HARDER ZENITH*

105K views 643 replies 189 participants last post by  Blvd Riders 
#1 ·
I got burned for over 5g's. I paid in full for 4 sets on may 14 2011. I recieved 1 set of rims & now I cant get a hold of them. I have left numerous text messages, a few emails, and numerous voicemails. Layitlow homies........you have been warned. Anyone else that got ripped off by these fuckin lames please post your situation.

#3 ·
I was really hoping it wouldnt come to this but.....

I got burned for $1800. I paid in full in February. I was supposed to get the first set of his Hustler Wire Wheels. All I got was 4 lead hammers. He answered my emails until a few days ago. Since then he's turned off his phone and his facebook and doesnt respond to emails. He said 6-8 weeks max.

#13 ·
If i got hustled that bad i would fly over there and pay him a visit. or contact a lawyer.. thats too much $$ to be messing around with.

#14 ·
i hear ya, BrownAzt3ka. since i never had an issue with jd in the past, i was dumb enough to just deposit the money in his account. so i dont think theres even enough evidence for a lawsuit. even if there was, after lawyer fees and plane tickets i'll probably be left with a few hundred dollars.

#15 ·
sorry to hear bout the bullshit you guys are going through...i just about ordered a set from jd a couple months back but after about a week of going through his topic on here i decided it just wasnt worth the chance..problem is i want some gold on my wheels and dayton does not offer new wheels with gold so ive been on the research tip trying to figure out who my money will go to..:dunno:

#19 ·
My Brother payed this that fool JD $1900 in full this past June for his Rims. He got promised that they would be done in 2 months. Its almost 7-8 months later and nothing! The only reason we followed through with the deal is because people from my car club are or were really cool with him... now he dodges every ones calls. All we want is the money back or the rims. I know people are in for a lot more, but $1900 is still $1900 bucks....

#22 ·
Shitty. I wish everyone the best on gettin' money back. Sucks 2 see all this shit go down. All these problems w/ all these people is gonna add up, and drop on him hard one day, Damn...

#24 ·
over 15gs for sure

#29 ·
i twas up to like 12700 i think in jd original topic ad the 2500 from my raffle and thats over 15000 but like the homie said its hard to say cause he took money from alll over the world

#26 ·
Hi,

Thank you Philip for starting this topic. My lawyer is present with me and has been reading all the posts. He has gained Mr delgado's contact information and is in the process of starting a law suit. Since the value of the items has exceeded 10,000 the local police department will be involved and will file 1st degree theft charges. I have contacted the forum administrator and he has given me the IP adress to "hustle harder 63's" user account. Internet theft crimes are a very serious offense.

Thanks, Jerome Smith

#28 ·
can you prove any of this im saying how do i know you aint jd trying to make people think a lwasuit has been filed so no one else does?

#43 ·
I want to make something clear..i put up jd's email response just as information to you guys who dont hear from him. Its hard to believe anything he says and i have no idea what "reorganize and get situated" means. I emailed him back saying "shit is gettin' ugly..." with no response. Im getting so many different stories and jd's being really vague about whats going on. just thought i'd let everyone know.......anyway, I think Mr. Anderson is probably right.

#45 ·
sorry fellas, i been posting that he was a crook back over 2 years ago, but you had alot of people backing him, even till recently. yeah he got alot of people but he still hasnt really broken any laws cause he has all the time to say es gonna finish them, but you might have him under the fact you thought you were buying zenith wheels, cause he never owed the name and where he says he dont build them till you pay for them good luck

#53 ·
I think alot of confusion happens when people don't try to reslove issues personally before posting up here first. So it's hard to tell the legitamacy of some peoples claims. I think in this instance the evidence so apparent there leaves little room for debate. I just hope that this doesn't interfere with legitamate guys here on the site. just my 2 pennies

#47 ·
its the oldest scam in the book , take the new investors money and pay off the old investors which you already spent there money, thats why he cant build your wheels, the next group of peopl stopped buying ad he spent to much, oh and give hope that you will get them said this about him before hell give you a little bit like that real big order of 5gs he gave him a set to keep him to think he will come threw then dead everything why you think he stopped responding cause its done

#48 · (Edited)
Go to his house....its just that simple....I feel bad for you bro that you got took for $5k.......it isnt right no matter how you look at it.........if jd couldnt get parts to build wheels he should of from the beginning refunded your $$$$.....I hope you get some justice uso..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.