22s on 63 +64 impalas - Page 2
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Baller Poster

thats the thing i live in cumming Ga near the middle of nowere the only rims shop is tire usa want to order online

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

THE DARKSIDE
    Car Club
    L I F E S T Y L E

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Baller Poster

got any better pics of the low rod

Addict Poster

Originally posted by MONEY GREEN@Jun 15 2009, 07:06 PM~14200151
    Â* THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

sic
    THE DARK SIDE BMH
    Adex Original Aircraft Hydraulics
    Zenith Wire Wheels Campbell.California
    ''Pestilence'' 1999 Lincoln Town Car http://www.layitlow.com/forums/29-pr...nes-alive.html FOR SALE
    ''Marilyn'' 1985 Buick Regal Limited - sold
    'Nothing Ever Lasts Forever''

THE DARKSIDE
    Car Club
    L I F E S T Y L E

Originally posted by My63impala@Jun 16 2009, 08:41 AM~14205156
    got any better pics of the low rod

Baller Poster

that is one sick ride there is no way anyone car dog on you for that car what is under the hood and were did you get the rims are they custom made?

THE DARKSIDE
    Car Club
    L I F E S T Y L E

Originally posted by My63impala@Jun 16 2009, 07:07 PM~14211004
    that is one sick ride there is no way anyone car dog on you for that car what is under the hood and were did you get the rims are they custom made?

NOTHING FANCY. JUST SBC. SOMEWHAT DRESSED UP! ITS A DAILY DRIVER. THANKS! BELIEVE ME PICS OVER RATE SHIT! WHEELS ARE BOYD CODDINGTON. SPECIAL ORDER DUE TO THE OFFSET. 6 WEEKS WAIT BUT WELL WORTH IT! THANKS!

Baller Poster

Forget all these haters. Who cares if its a "low rider" site. It's your car and you can do it how u want it. IF you want a low rode, do it. Or if you want it to look like everyone else's car on this site, then put it on 13's.

Bottom line, build it how you want....let the haters try to talk shit in person rather than hiding behind a wireless modem!

Addict Poster

I'm a 13 guy myself, but unlike most of these guys I'm not a hater. 20's and 22's look fuckin sick on an Impala.

These aren't 63's, but they are sexy as fuck.

Addict Poster

This is how to roll in a Impala!!!! Whatcha Think Shibinator?? No hatin here either!!! Jus like to roll in what I like to roll in!!! BTW, these rides you posted Shib are badass!!!
    Bigmandoaz.com
    Lowrider Supreme Clothing
    Sixty4 Promotions
    Identity CC Thread
    Lunas Bagged 64 Thread
    I.F.F.I.

Baller Poster

i love this cars on 20 22 or fuckin 13 14 or 10 i dont give f)ck i love impala they look sexy no matter wat so if wanna put 22 goes fuck the hater is going to look hooootttttt

Addict Poster

Originally posted by Lunas64@Jun 17 2009, 06:39 PM~14222012

This is how to roll in a Impala!!!! Whatcha Think Shibinator?? No hatin here either!!! Jus like to roll in what I like to roll in!!! BTW, these rides you posted Shib are badass!!!

Fuck I get a chubby every time I see that picture of your car! I love the "air conditioned" sticker in the back window.

Dude you know me, I fuckin LOVE 13's to pieces! Like I said I think 13's are the coolest and I wouldn't substitute anything else on my Impalas. But if the guy want's 20's or 22's they have a pretty cool look as well.

See the thing some people don't realize about putting huge rims on old cars is it's not just money tied up in wheels, cause Daytons cost the same. But you have to spend like $2000 on fuckin tires for those monster rims. Then to top it all off you need to put Wilwood or Stainless or Baer brakes on your ride and spend another $2000 - $3000 grand so the brakes so they look good behind the wheels. Putting 20's oe 22's on an Impala is like a $6000 dollar touch.

Daytons look better (in my opinion) the cost of the wheels is the same but the tires are dirt cheap, and you can run stock drums. Rebuilt of course and chromed the fuck out, but stock drums are a lot more inexpensive than custom aftermarket disc brake kits.

So I guess your opinion might come down to price? Not to say us homies with 13's are cheaping out, cause we aren't, 13's are just hard as fuck and you know what the best thing about them are...?

They're timeless

Addict Poster

[quote]
    Fuck I get a chubby every time I see that picture of your car! I love the "air conditioned" sticker in the back window.

Dude you know me, I fuckin LOVE 13's to pieces! Like I said I think 13's are the coolest and I wouldn't substitute anything else on my Impalas. But if the guy want's 20's or 22's they have a pretty cool look as well.

See the thing some people don't realize about putting huge rims on old cars is it's not just money tied up in wheels, cause Daytons cost the same. But you have to spend like $2000 on fuckin tires for those monster rims. Then to top it all off you need to put Wilwood or Stainless or Baer brakes on your ride and spend another $2000 - $3000 grand so the brakes so they look good behind the wheels. Putting 20's oe 22's on an Impala is like a $6000 dollar touch.

Daytons look better (in my opinion) the cost of the wheels is the same but the tires are dirt cheap, and you can run stock drums. Rebuilt of course and chromed the fuck out, but stock drums are a lot more inexpensive than custom aftermarket disc brake kits.

So I guess your opinion might come down to price? Not to say us homies with 13's are cheaping out, cause we aren't, 13's are just hard as fuck and you know what the best thing about them are...?
    They're timeless

Damn Shibinator..... we dont want to hear about your Junk gettin Chubby!!!!! LOL
    I love all the looks, cuz they are sweet!! Just love mine on 13's Baby!!!!
    Bigmandoaz.com
    Sixty4 Promotions
    Identity CC Thread
    Lunas Bagged 64 Thread
    I.F.F.I.

I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!

this the same 62 with the chevy tipped exhausts by the rear pass?
    IT'S OFFICIAL I'M BACK TO IMPORTS

Quote: screwed up loco, Feb 4 2006, 07:11 PM
    I GOT TIRED OF ALWAYS LOSIN MY TEMPER WITH BITCHES. I JUST SMILE AND ACCEPT THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE..........BITCHES.

Quote: phatz, Mar 13 2006, 04:00 PM
    3/4" is overkill homeboy.

Altered Altitude Customs 1.866.FUKN.LOW
    Serving Canada and the United States
    http://www.airaissted.com - store

Addict Poster

Originally posted by foey@Jun 19 2009, 10:40 AM~14239034

this the same 62 with the chevy tipped exhausts by the rear pass?

I don't think so? This is Chicayne, done by Troy Trepanier @ Rad Rides By Troy

Addict Poster

[quote]

They're timeless

Damn Shibinator..... we dont want to hear about your Junk gettin Chubby!!!!! LOL
    I love all the looks, cuz they are sweet!! Just love mine on 13's Baby!!!!

Ha ha ha

yeah Me to dude. I love all the looks, but for my 64, and one day when I do my 61 they will be rollin on 100 spoke reverse 13" Dayton knockoffs. That's just the way I like em!

Addict Poster

Hell, I might even put 13's on my Titan!!
    Bigmandoaz.com
    Sixty4 Promotions
    Identity CC Thread
    Lunas Bagged 64 Thread
    I.F.F.I.

Addict Poster

Originally posted by Lunas64@Jun 19 2009, 07:12 PM~14243378
    Hell, I might even put 13's on my Titan!!

dude I would love to see that!

Addict Poster

Originally posted by ShibbyShibby@Jun 19 2009, 06:43 PM~14243605
    dude I would love to see that!
    That shit would look Funky as hell. Probly scrap the differntial.
    Bigmandoaz.com
    Sixty4 Promotions
    Identity CC Thread
    Lunas Bagged 64 Thread
    I.F.F.I.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Childhood Dreams

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information