KONNECTED AUTO KONCEPTS "ONTARIO I.E CA." - Page 2
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Addict Poster

Can I get a Price on Bagging a 69 el camino? Just Front and Back.Nothing Crazy.Can Pancake be done?

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Aspiring Poster

front and back on your el camino will start at 1,900.00 front back/ pancake switch...full warranty...1 compressor viar 444..universal air bags..4 ode 1/2 valves
    dot fittings and air line..hoosier 3 or 5 gallon tank..installed 1,900.00..any more questions call us at 909-994-3473 thank you

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    CHALES
    Blog Entries

I have a 1949 Suburban I want to get bagged.I just want front and back...and I want it to be quiet when it comes down.also I would like it to go up pretty quick the same when it comes down.also I would like the Tanks and compressors installed underneath there is plenty of room.can you price me at that BOSS and would like to have it done ASAP at the right price of coarse Thank you much.....

Baller Poster

Wanted to give some props to Konnected for helping me out w/ my compressors. They were very helpful & knew their stuff
    No comms No bombs

Aspiring Poster

thank you for the good comment...we try to help everyone....konnected auto koncepts

bamaboy
    Car Club
    none

Would you guys be able to do a full air ride on a 2012 civic?

bamaboy
    Car Club
    none

Just front and back

Baller Poster

After all your help w/ my cars pressure switch some asshole in my building broke into my car & stole my switch box

I might need some help rewiring a new one
    No comms No bombs

about how much would it be for a basic air bag setup for a 88 s10 blazer

what would it run to do a setup on a 2005 Nissan Titan, f/b/ss?

Aspiring Poster

starts at 2,550.00 front back/ss..2 viar comp..1 five gallon tank,,8 1/2 valves, 1/2 line and fittings...c notch rear..7 switch box...909-994-3473 any questions feel free to call us

Aspiring Poster

2 wheel dr.? starts at 2,000.00 front and back..includes blocks rear...lowered spindles extra at 250.00 not needed depending on ur wheel and tires...2,300.00 front back /ss...extra for a four link in rear 900.00...any questions call us at 909-994-3473 thank you...

Baller Poster

just dropin by to say Hi PilowBudz

CUSTOM WROK IN THE HIGH DESERT ANYTHING U NEED TO LAY OUT OR JUST SWING IT FROM HYDRO'S FOR THE LOLO'S TO CUSTOM AIR SUSPENSION FAB WORK! I use conitech air bags 2 or 4ply bags,SMC AIR VALVES, NASON adjustable pressure switch 0-400 p.s.i. chrome port air tanks, 8 PIECE step notches anything u need installed Apple Valley ca, Victorville ca, Hesperia ca, Barstow ca, Adelanto ca, High Desert ca ,also Low Desert , Cat city ,Palm Springs,Google,LowRider,Air Ride,100 spokes,Viair,Hopping,

Baller Poster

hope all is good with u keith later

CUSTOM WROK IN THE HIGH DESERT ANYTHING U NEED TO LAY OUT OR JUST SWING IT FROM HYDRO'S FOR THE LOLO'S TO CUSTOM AIR SUSPENSION FAB WORK! I use conitech air bags 2 or 4ply bags,SMC AIR VALVES, NASON adjustable pressure switch 0-400 p.s.i. chrome port air tanks, 8 PIECE step notches anything u need installed Apple Valley ca, Victorville ca, Hesperia ca, Barstow ca, Adelanto ca, High Desert ca ,also Low Desert , Cat city ,Palm Springs,Google,LowRider,Air Ride,100 spokes,Viair,Hopping,

Aspiring Poster

doing just fine sir..thank you

Aspiring Poster

YUP

Addict Poster

Duct tape on tank lines?
    #1 G-Body HATER

CAPRICES AND CADDYS FROM 60-90
    54 chevy belair (sans roof)
    1970 coupe deville vert (summer 07 or 08 maybe 09)
    1978 gmc sierra rednecker.
    84coupe (sold)
    1992 wagon

...gangstas still cant type

Aspiring Poster

oooh shit... here we go...some fuck that dont know shit...and from where? okc...come on boss..you must be fucking blind...where the fk do you see duct tape on my setups..this inst oklahoma..this is cali..we pioneer shit..u follow the shit...open ur eyes...duct tape..ur funny mr. oklahomo....ooh ya if your stupid enough to think that the factory viar tag on the leader lines of compressors is duct tape...get ur fucking ohos checked before you run your mouth...konnected

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER View Post
    Duct tape on tank lines?
    This is a guy who's looking to get Asco valves cheap,I see hes able do to some home work on his asco valves but knows nothing about the sticker that the
    VIAIR Corporation puts on every compressor read the tags on the comps then u will understand why they are there !! As for myself i looked at every pic and i didnt see any DUCK TAPE

Addict Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pillowbudz View Post
    oooh shit... here we go...some fuck that dont know shit...and from where? okc...come on boss..you must be fucking blind...where the fk do you see duct tape on my setups..this inst oklahoma..this is cali..we pioneer shit..u follow the shit...open ur eyes...duct tape..ur funny mr. oklahomo....ooh ya if your stupid enough to think that the factory viar tag on the leader lines of compressors is duct tape...get ur fucking ohos checked before you run your mouth...konnected
    holy fucking defensive. i was asking a question. not making a smart ass comment. but since you wanna show how unprofessional you are and ruin your own topic go for it. was looking at the topic on my phone. you wanna talk shit on me go for it, your the thuggenist thing in the world oooohhhh cali so scary. but unless youve been to my state dont say shit about it. everything else looks nice, i have no problem giving respect where its do. so go sit on your insecurity. i wasnt talking shit, was asking a question from a 4" screen. carry on
    #1 G-Body HATER

CAPRICES AND CADDYS FROM 60-90
    54 chevy belair (sans roof)
    1970 coupe deville vert (summer 07 or 08 maybe 09)
    1978 gmc sierra rednecker.
    84coupe (sold)
    1992 wagon

...gangstas still cant type

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information