KONNECTED AUTO KONCEPTS "ONTARIO I.E CA." - Page 3
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Aspiring Poster

i tell you what boss...maybe i was being a little bit crude..took it the wrong way etc...as a man i apologize for putting it out the way i did..KONNECTED

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

LITTLE BLUE DEVIL....
    Car Club
    GOODTIMES SO.CAL

Price on a chrome 5 gallon tank with 8 ports , re6 or ss6 pair of bags , 3/8 air line 50ft , smoke 10 switch box...

Aspiring Poster

call us at 909-994-3473..for price and tank options etc..thank you..konnected auto koncepta

Enthusiast Poster

Bro I have a 58 GMC 1/2 ton truck would like to install a mustang II front end and lay her in the weeds F/B can you do this and what am I looking at $$ wise. Thanks

Aspiring Poster

Quote Originally Posted by oldride View Post
    Bro I have a 58 GMC 1/2 ton truck would like to install a mustang II front end and lay her in the weeds F/B can you do this and what am I looking at $$ wise. Thanks
    Hello..a mustang 2 installed with rear link system along with a basic air ride starts at 4,300.00 depending on some options that are available to you.."power disc brakes...power or manuel rack system etc etc...for more info feel free to call us at 909-994-3473 thank you konnected auto koncepts

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    TRAFFIC SOCAL

Quote Originally Posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER View Post
    holy fucking defensive. i was asking a question. not making a smart ass comment. but since you wanna show how unprofessional you are and ruin your own topic go for it. was looking at the topic on my phone. you wanna talk shit on me go for it, your the thuggenist thing in the world oooohhhh cali so scary. but unless youve been to my state dont say shit about it. everything else looks nice, i have no problem giving respect where its do. so go sit on your insecurity. i wasnt talking shit, was asking a question from a 4" screen. carry on
    "I DO IT BCUZ I WANT TOO..NOT 4 THE GAME...FUCK THE FAME!"

" A TRUE FRIEND STABS YOU IN THE FRONT "

IM FROM A CAR CLUB!.. NOT A SOCIAL CLUB!!!

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    TRAFFIC SOCAL

My ride has been done since 2007 and no problemsimage.jpg
    "I DO IT BCUZ I WANT TOO..NOT 4 THE GAME...FUCK THE FAME!"

" A TRUE FRIEND STABS YOU IN THE FRONT "

IM FROM A CAR CLUB!.. NOT A SOCIAL CLUB!!!

Aspiring Poster

If thats the 68 i remember..it looks alot different...looks good..it nice to hear your system is still trouble free...konnected auto..909-994-3473

Aspiring Poster
    Car Club
    none

ok im new to this air ride stuff. my cousin is buildin a 72 cutlass on 24s. my ? is how does he keep it high and roll on air ride.he bought a kit that the bags are old and hes buyin new bags. the new bags are dominator 2600. now are these to big for it or can he build cup to fit them and how tall should the cups be.
    family man that loves lowriders

Aspiring Poster

First off..2600 bags will fit in the rear..but will not be recomended for the front..my suggestion is universal airs double play rear whitch will give you 11" of travel...front should be the uas air house lls..witch will give you the standard 7" of lift.front cups should be 5"upper and 2"lower..car will lay on the 24s and will lock up enough to clear the 24s...konnected auto..909-994-3473

Aspiring Poster
    Car Club
    none

thanks ill let him know
    family man that loves lowriders

Boracho

What kinda price am I looking at for F/B/Pancake on a 67impala. How long would it take you?
    Thanks.

Aspiring Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Botas View Post
    What kinda price am I looking at for F/B/Pancake on a 67impala. How long would it take you?
    Thanks.
    A front back side to side setup would be a better setup for ur car..doing a simple front and back install will give you alot of body roll due to tieing the front right and left lines together and the same with rear lines...so i recomend a nice f/b/ss setup..it can be wired for just front and back..in that case your install will stsrt at 2.200.00 ...that includes 2 viar comp. 1 five gallon tank..8 1/2 ode valves..universal air bags..1/2 air line and dot fittings...wired for f/b/ss..or just to wire a simple front and back...any more questions..call us at 909-994-3473..thank you konnected
    Last edited by pillowbudz; 03-05-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Baller Poster

1938 master 85 front and back ..how much??do u deal with bombs or just lowriders. Thanx in advance...btw there leafsprings in front

Aspiring Poster

We deal with all makes and models..your 38 has a knee action front end...witch means a aftermarket front clip will be needed..mustang ll front end..or depending on your wheel combo a camaro clip can be adapted...mustang clips and rear link systems instslled starts at 5.500.00 depending on what options you go with..power rack and pinion..as apposed to a manual rack...pwr brks..as apposed to non powr. Etc etc..feel free to give us a call for more detsils 909-994-3473

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    私はク&#12

Were about u guys at?

Aspiring Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MEXICA View Post
    Were about u guys at?
    Ontario ca. Outside of los angeles

Baller Poster

Hay Konnected I seen the "1938" you did along with the "49" at a show they both look Sic trunk was clean I started chatting with them and both were happy and the guy Mario was say he was bring you a "65"impala next they both seem like nice guys if and when u get a chance & if u took some pic post them I'm sure some people would like to check them out hope all is good later .
    CUSTOM WROK IN THE HIGH DESERT ANYTHING U NEED TO LAY OUT OR JUST SWING IT FROM HYDRO'S FOR THE LOLO'S TO CUSTOM AIR SUSPENSION FAB WORK! I use conitech air bags 2 or 4ply bags,SMC AIR VALVES, NASON adjustable pressure switch 0-400 p.s.i. chrome port air tanks, 8 PIECE step notches anything u need installed Apple Valley ca, Victorville ca, Hesperia ca, Barstow ca, Adelanto ca, High Desert ca ,also Low Desert , Cat city ,Palm Springs,Google,LowRider,Air Ride,100 spokes,Viair,Hopping,

Aspiring Poster

Thank u boss....konnected auto koncepts..909-994-3473

Aspiring Poster

KONNECTED AUTO KONCEPTS...

HIT US WERE HAVING SUMMER SALES ON PARTS AND INSTALLS...SERVING THE I.E FOR MANY YEARS..COME GET QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE PRICES...ALL MAKES ALL MODELS...CALL 909-994-3473

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information