Need help air bags sometimes wont lift
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Need help air bags sometimes wont lift

Whats up fellas newbie here having some trouble with my elco with air bags in front..driver side air bag lifts great all the time but the other one sometimes i hit the switch and doesnt lift doesnt make a clicking noise or anything..when it does make a clicking noise it does lift no problem..i just put a new hose but i beleive it wasnt tightened right because it does leak and drops really fast..could that be the problem?thanks for any responses i get

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Check to make sure all your wires are tight and making contact. Test by moving wires to different switches
    Worst. info. ever.
    a mexican named mark aguirre invented the first lowrider you hillbilly piece of shit how GTFO

Thanks..and my compressor also wont turn off as soon as i connect the battery it turns on and this all happened when i moved some wires around could it all be related?and exactly which wires should i be looking at?thanks again

Baller Poster

Need to figure out what wires you moved around. If comp wont shut off it most likely pressure switch. If it's leaking it won't stay inflated, check all your wiring first. Check the basic things first, power and ground. Then make sure valves are wired correctly
    Riding low and drivin slow. That's my motto

Quote Originally Posted by Jahlg View Post
    Need to figure out what wires you moved around. If comp wont shut off it most likely pressure switch. If it's leaking it won't stay inflated, check all your wiring first. Check the basic things first, power and ground. Then make sure valves are wired correctly
    Thanks bro and well like i said im a newbie so where would the valves be located?car is slammed all they way down so im having a hard time getting under

7. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information