2 compressors (vair 480 or comprable)
1 tank or 2 tanks (none chrome)

prefer smc valves 3/8's so 8 of those

all line and compression fittings no push to fittings

all the air line

couple gauges

4 switches

of course the bags and want them to be the biggest and strongest avail

all brakets cups and mounts that will be needed for front and rear, this includes shocks and relocators

need a separate price for these kits for these two vehicles 75 big body olds and a 92 ford f-150 extened cab

the olds is bone stock

the 92 ford truck has been lowered with Ibeams and flip kit in rear

also add shipping to the each kit price

thanks!

#233 ·
#234 ·
Originally posted by baggedout81@Nov 17 2009, 07:44 PM~15694293
You guy's wanna break the part's list down on this??
-bag's
-valves
-line
Is this everything you can buy from AAC??

Motor or not??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxBL-QoRHyI&feature=related
Bags Airlift Extreme 2B7's Dual 1/2" port. (I dont think they have them anymore)
Valves GC 800's 1/2"
Line 1/2" Hydraulic hose JIC fittings
4 12 gallon tanks from Airlift
600 psi
No motor
This goes back a few years to when hopping air peaked. All these parts are still available from us or listed on our online store with eception of the bags. Slam has an XS series that could do the job nicely now. Our main sponsors Were Airlift Company & GC Valves. We ran 12 valves on the truck 8 1/2' fills 2 per bag and 1 1/2" dump. We did try 3/4" at one time, but it reated better on 1/2" so we ran with it.

#235 ·
Originally posted by southGAcustoms@Nov 17 2009, 04:22 PM~15692395
need a price check for two vehicles, need to be complete systems

FBSS

2 compressors (vair 480 or comprable)
1 tank or 2 tanks (none chrome)

prefer smc valves 3/8's so 8 of those

all line and compression fittings no push to fittings

all the air line

couple gauges

4 switches

of course the bags and want them to be the biggest and strongest avail

all brakets cups and mounts that will be needed for front and rear, this includes shocks and relocators
need a separate price for these kits for these two vehicles 75 big body olds and a 92 ford f-150 extened cab

the olds is bone stock

the 92 ford truck has been lowered with Ibeams and flip kit in rear
also add shipping to the each kit price

thanks!
I will send you a PM on this.

#237 ·
:thumbsup:

not diggin the guys audio choice.

#238 ·
i need a 13" power house air bag like asap. can you get one? if so, how much shipped to 95351?

#239 ·
GREAT SELLER!! :cool:

#241 ·
Originally posted by baggedout81@Nov 12 2009, 07:50 PM~15648816

THANK'S AAC Just got it today.It's easy folk's just take a couple minutes outa your day.

Noticed you pieced together the DVD/ASCO valves.Wondered if you were gonna catch on

Need  6 ASCO DIN connector's now :( These valves take a smaller one....never knew that.Now i have a stack of regular sized ones layin around.Oh well i'll use them soon enough.

PM me a price shipped would ya kevin.......Thanks
my buddys SICK 67 skylark is in that vid!!!! I need to get a copy!

#242 ·
Originally posted by mademan@Nov 30 2009, 05:22 AM~15819749

do a few reviews on our www.airassisted.ca Canadian site and you could win it for free

#243 ·
Originally posted by mademan+Nov 30 2009, 03:22 AM~15819749-->
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Simplicity
@Nov 30 2009, 07:59 AM~15820240
do a few reviews on our www.airassisted.ca Canadian site and you could win it for free

#244 ·
:h5:
Congratulations to Foey. He took the time, and will be rewarded for his efforts in the easiest contest going. :biggrin:

Foey check your PM's.

Felling left out? Next winner will be announced Jan 1st 2010!

#245 ·
Originally posted by Simplicity@Dec 1 2009, 08:50 AM~15831615
:h5:
Congratulations to Foey. He took the time, and will be rewarded for his efforts in the easiest contest going.  :biggrin:

Foey check your PM's.

Felling left out? Next winner will be announced Jan 1st 2010!

YEAH!!!!! that's what I'm talking about. And it took me only a couple minutes to fill out the reviews.
NOTHING complicated about it at all.

Thanks Kevin :cool:

#246 ·
looky what arrived in the mail today!!!!!!

still think it's complicated?

#247 ·
Originally posted by foey@Dec 3 2009, 10:12 PM~15863763
looky what arrived in the mail today!!!!!!

still think it's complicated?
I told you it was easy. And fast shipping also.

Dont miss out. Reviews = Free shit for you.
www.airassisted.com

So far this month 0 reviews have been done. Its not hard to take the swag.

#249 ·
Originally posted by ElRody23@Dec 5 2009, 01:31 PM~15879905
Wats good homies!!? Any pics of a navigator on air I'm thinking of puting bags on my Blackwood, but want to check how hard it's going to be!! Thanks for any help!!!
Sorry, Iv never done a Navi. I dont think there to popular around me.

#250 ·
Im wanting to bag a 64 impala vert. Most of what i have seen has slams 7's up front and 8's in back with no cutting that are bolt on in the front and the back brackets. I'm not sure if 3/8 or 1/2 make a big difference for your system, so im not sure which one would be better for me. I'm looking for 8 valves and a digtal display I didn't know how good the auto pilot system you guys have or the odyssey system is. And the compressor or compressors that would be the best to get with out breaking the pocket. I'm looking for something thats going to last something i can play with but not to the point that im going to tear up my car. I'm looking for a whole kit that I can bolt on to my car for a great price. Everything I have seen about you guys on here seems like you know what your doing and treat poeple right.

#251 ·
Originally posted by ezurcher@Dec 13 2009, 07:44 AM~15966200
Im wanting to bag a 64 impala vert. Most of what i have seen has slams 7's up front and 8's in back with no cutting that are bolt on in the front and the back brackets. I'm not sure if 3/8 or 1/2 make a big difference for your system, so im not sure which one would be better for me. I'm looking for 8 valves and a digtal display I didn't know how good the auto pilot system you guys have or the odyssey system is. And the compressor or compressors that would be the best to get  with out breaking the pocket. I'm looking for something thats going to last  something i can play with but not to the point that im going to tear up my car. I'm looking for a whole kit  that I can bolt on to my car for a great price. Everything I have seen about you guys on here seems like you  know what your doing and treat poeple right.
Pm sent. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.