LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Altered Altitude Customs

88K views 396 replies 132 participants last post by  jay2586 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for puttin up the pic so fast! Figured this would be my way to help out layitlow since nobody sponsored the air suspension forum.

Check back on this thread ill be giving away some free shit to the air ride guys real SOON!!

Just to answer some questions I have been asked here:

We are located in TORONTO, but we have a main supplier ship out all our parts from the USA to all USA customers. We dont make money on shipping! All Canadian orders will be shipped from our Toronto location so you dont pay any border fee's! We can ship via UPS or Canada Post.

All USA Orders are shipped via UPS with insurance with tracking number.

We have been in business about 5 years now and have an established shop in Toronto and we deal with 95% air suspension. We do installations also.

We offer toll free tech support, Once you get the product if you need help installing it , we encourage you to call us if you need help! We reply to all emails usually within a couple hours and always try to answer our phone right away!

We prefer to deal with paypal for all orders shipped to US.

If you receive your product and are not satisfied with it, call us and we will do whatever we have to do to make you happy! Thats the bottom line!

Thanks.

Rob.

#397 ·
-------------
If you can change the timing on your engine to compensate for the increased altitude, it can give you back your lost power. It is safe to increase it +1 degrees for every 2500 feet. I have an F-150 with an Edge Pregrammer so this is no problem for me to do, but I'm not sure how you can do it unless you played around with the ECU. If you also figured out how to retime your engine you could use higher octane fuel and retime for that as well.................

#4 ·
Sweet. Anyway we can get either of the threads is my sig stickied? (I'll understand you not sticking the 2nd one, but the first one seems a must.)

Should say "Thanks" or "Congrats"??? :)

#6 ·
Wha? You sponsor it, but you can't mod it? That makes no sense. lol

#20 ·
I got my shirt yesterday. My girlfriend was pisssed because she thought I'd bought some shit behind her back again. lol

Thanks, phatz. :)

#23 ·
Rob is a cool ass guy! I bought some stuff from him and had a tracking number the same day! He beat everyones price and is willing to go out of his way to answer my stupid questions! Great customer service and just a all around cool ass guy! Thanks again homie! I will be doing a lot more business with you in the future! :thumbsup:

#26 ·
Hey guys, i don't post here much, but i want to throw in my 2 cents for these guys! great place to deal with!! I've been dealing with Rob for the past couple years and he has always helped me out with any questions/parts without hesitating! I even had a random question today as a matter of fact :)

I'm an hour away from AAC and Rob has been willing to go out of his way to meet up at times.

just wanted to say thanks guys!

btw, this is what i have been harrasing for :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.