So picked up an old chevy '49 on air ride. I dont like how it was done as far as wiring/plumbing. Has an airmaxxx 5 gallon tank with a hose coming out of one of the four 1/2 outlets. But what size is the hose itself as I want to replace it...1/2 as well or 3/8? Cant see any markings on the hose itself.

Is there any local auto or home store which may sell this hose locally?