66 Chevy c10
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 66 Chevy c10

Default 66 Chevy c10

Hey guys I have a 66 Chevy long bed c10 and just bought a tank bags and some wires with it still needing compressors hoses switch box. I have had my plates made for the bags and my buddy said I would have to cute a 2 prices of pipe all I'm doing is trying to figure out what the size of that needs to be a how many compressors would I need and what are the best and if anyone has any diagrams of a bagged 66 let me know I would appreciate it a lot thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Viair is the most common compressors. Just do a Google search for your truck. Odds are you will find diagrams and all the info you need
    Slow and low is a way of life.

What size should I use and I tried already to look for a diagram in Google for the size of the cups and could find anything

Enthusiast Poster

I'd recommend dual viair 440's. What size is your tank

Baller Poster

I think most cups are 4" diameter pipe. Don't quote me on that though. Hit up one of the shops on here. Aac, cce, bc fab. They should be able to help you with the comps and possibly answer the pipe question

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jahlg View Post
    I think most cups are 4" diameter pipe. Don't quote me on that though. Hit up one of the shops on here. Aac, cce, bc fab. They should be able to help you with the comps and possibly answer the pipe question
    I correct myself. It took me about 2 seconds on Google to find that it is a 5.5" diameter pipe for the chevy. Thorbros.Com. 63-98 fullsize chevy.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    USO Phoenix
    1 love 2 palm trees 3 letters 4 life
    1997 Lincoln Town Car
    Hit me up for your Air Suspension needs
    Edgar@airslamit.com #AirSlamit
    www.AirSlamit.com

Baller Poster

The pipe size is usually chosen based on the the ID or OD of the coil spring. Match that to the pipe so that it stays in place and doesn't move too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin turner View Post
    What size should I use and I tried already to look for a diagram in Google for the size of the cups and could find anything
    IG: @thegreek96

10. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information