60 chevy air ride
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Car Club
    Bare Bones C.C.

Default 60 chevy air ride

So I've only every done air bags on one other car before, my 48 plymouth. And it was a shit load of work. Took months to do with all the fab work and welding, notching, etc. But once it came down to wiring and plumbing everything it was easy.

I'm about to do my 60 bel air and it looks WAY easier from what I've seen in these forums. Having done bags before, is it realistic to think I can get everything done in 2 days?

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Is it an x frame car? And is it a bolt in application? my x frame was pretty much bolt in. Little grinding and weld the shock relocator. 2 days, that's a tight time frame to get it complete.
    Slow and low is a way of life.

Car Club
    Bare Bones C.C.

yeah it's bolt on stuff and an x frame car. I'm gonna try to do it in 2 days, we'll see. I think I can do it. just waiting on some fittings for the bags. someone on here said they can do it in 6 hours on an x frame car

Baller Poster

Damn. That's some hustle. It's not that hard on a x frame. I had never done it before so it took me a minute. As long as you have everything thought out and all the parts there. You should be able to do it.

Car Club
    Bare Bones C.C.

Well I've been at it 2 days in my free time and got the rear bags done and tank and compressors and everything mounted and wired. So I got close! Haha

Baller Poster

Good going. The fronts are a bit more work. Should be able to bang them out in a day or so.
    Slow and low is a way of life.

Can u post pics of urgency set up I'm planning on bagging my 60 also but I don't know where to start as far as air systems and labor thanks

Car Club
    Bare Bones C.C.

Quote Originally Posted by EXLCR View Post
    Can u post pics of urgency set up I'm planning on bagging my 60 also but I don't know where to start as far as air systems and labor thanks
    Hey man just saw this sorry. I'll get some pics for you if you still need em

Quote Originally Posted by BareBones48 View Post
    Hey man just saw this sorry. I'll get some pics for you if you still need em
    Sure

11. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information