4 compressor 2 tank
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Odjee Family CC

Default 4 compressor 2 tank

Ok correct me if im wrong, if you put 2 compressor for 5 gallon tank, you can use another 5 gallon tank with 2 compressor to have separate line 1 for front 1 for rear like hydro, i want to put that set up on the 69 impala of my friend because he want play lot of time before the tank go empty, and dont want to wait lot of time before the tank go full, my question are :
    1 : 2 compressor with one 5 gallon tank gona fill it faster ?
    2 : if i put 8 gallon tank it gonna be more air to play, but they will take more time to fill ?
    3 : what the best high output alternator ?
    Last edited by Pirate85; 11-20-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    RIP Terence"Odjee slimtee" Roberts, we still rolling with you bro, we love you

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster
    Car Club

An edc might be a better option
    1/2" whitewalls only.

Extend your A-arms.

It's not sausage, it's CHORIZO BITCH!

Baller Poster

Yeah. Edc will be way faster on refill time. Or go nitrogen if you got the money. Faster and just need tank and regulator.
    Slow and low is a way of life.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Odjee Family CC

Thanks for answer, I'm gonna talk to my friend.

Baller Poster

As far as alternators, look into singer and mech man alternators. They are high quality. High power and custom built. Comes with the price tag too.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Odjee Family CC

What the best EDC to run ? York 210 or other ? And i want know if i put EDC i don't need to lube it ?

Baller Poster

York 210 seems to be the most popular and most efficient. They do need to be filled with oil, then have a filter on the feed line to the tank to catch blow by oil. Sanden compressors need an oiler to be hooked to them. Just so your friend is aware, the 69 impala is a big heavy car, even with an edc, it takes lots of air to get the front end up, my 64 I can raise maybe twice and I'm refilling my air. I only have a 5 gallon tank, but it still sucks quite a bit of pressure to get it up. If they are looking into lots of play time, may want to look into nitrogen. Or something like that. Highly compressed air, get lots of play time, jus need to have ability to refill tank, airgas store or similar.

9. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information