new to air ride couple questions, nitrogen - Page 2
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Baller Poster

If the bag was leaking it most likely wouldn't air up at all. Odds are fittings are leaking there. Yes you'll have to pull the front bag to get to fittings. Which means disassembly of front suspension, easiest way to get it out. Should have all thread coming up thru the front shock hole, can unbolt the upper ball joint and break free spindle unbolt the all thread and feed the cup and bag out of spring pocket. May need to unbolt lower bag plate as well. Been a few since I've pulled mine out for service. Going to in the spring g to run new lines.
    Slow and low is a way of life.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Addict Poster

im taking the front apart this week to seal up leaks but im confused with how it leaks, the front pass side always sinks down, if I lower the front the back dosnt sink, if I leave it all up either both front or both pass side sinks (either or not both)but front driver and back pass take turns staying up or sinking never both at the same time and each wheel is on a different line. also first time I hit the front switch pass side dosnt go up til after the drivers side is up until I have them both up then lower then they both go up together. not sure why it dose this will seal up front and see if back pass side leaks or not and post results

Baller Poster

You could have leaky valves. I'm convinced that's what my issues are. If I pull in the garage and air it out, it will slowly raise the rears. Takes a few days. If I leave aired up it will drop the passenger rear.
    Slow and low is a way of life.

5. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information