Syked1 Stuff for sale - Page 2
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 412
  1. #21
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    shit for sale shit for sale lol
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 24 2010, 08:07 PM~18654580
    I didnt want to make a new seperate topic for this shit, nor flood the classifieds but fux it i need to dump some stuff and need the exposure...

    West_13 parts for sale, come on guys ill make you more parts to match for a really good price to who ever buys them

    ill make a deal of $390 till the end of the month or the next 2 weeks
    shipped for an awsome kit of parts and i can make you others to match...







    57f100 is AWOL from here, and hasn't been around in almost 2 months so its sale time

    57f100 cut parts up for sale:

    $190 shipped to you in the USA...

    26" forks - Web design
    normal sized Steering Wheel - Spider

    still flat but you can bend up and down the legs to make the "handles" - can also make more parts to go with the set






    those parts are boxed already just needs a home and ill ship em the same day

    i got paypal or accept USPS International M.O. (im in canada - must be the pink international - cashable outside the USA version)

    syked1@hotmail.com

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 24 2010, 08:16 PM~18654659
    almost Complete set of 20" parts designed by me & the Cut Parts for $ 600 and free shipping up to $40 buyer pays only the extra beyond (and any duties or taxes that may be asked for by customs but ill call them steel artwork witha low value so it wont get much if any charges)

    add handlebar cad and 2 un-assembled plates for an additional $75

    (will be freshly cut for you upon purchase - not already pre-cut)



    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 24 2010, 08:18 PM~18654668
    crown


    pedals


    steering


    forks


    fender brace


    axle bolt covers/knock-offs


    axle bolt covers/knock-offs


    conti-kit


    sissybar

    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  4. #23
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    ttt
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  5. #24
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    ttt
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  6. #25
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    931
    Car Club
    solo
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 29 2010, 07:43 PM~18696583
    ttt

    how much for the cont kit?
    C-H-E-V-R-O-L-E-T YOU DONT KNOW?

    1963 Impala

  7. #26
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    Originally posted by ONATE63'@Sep 29 2010, 10:55 PM~18696700
    how much for the cont kit?
    what conti-kit ? sorry if you mean the one thats part of the set, id rather only sell the set whole for obvious reasons, if not i can make you a design for one for about $150 for the small 4 bars and the centre rim mount piece
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  8. #27
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    931
    Car Club
    solo
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 29 2010, 07:57 PM~18696726
    what conti-kit ? sorry if you mean the one thats part of the set, id rather only sell the set whole for obvious reasons, if not i can make you a design for one for about $150 for the small 4 bars and the centre rim mount piece


    the one in your cads?
    C-H-E-V-R-O-L-E-T YOU DONT KNOW?

    1963 Impala

  9. #28
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    Originally posted by ONATE63'@Sep 29 2010, 11:06 PM~18696807
    the one in your cads?Â*
    like i said its part of that whole set, that i would rather sell as a whole set to some1 as apposed to selling bits and parts, so they can keep it exclusive and a 1-off thing

    whole kit is $600 and free shipping up to $40 for whats there add $75 for handlebar cad and the 2 plates cut no assembly
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  10. #29
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    931
    Car Club
    solo
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 29 2010, 08:20 PM~18696965
    like i said its part of that whole set, that i would rather sell as a whole set to some1 as apposed to selling bits and parts, so they can keep it exclusive and a 1-off thing

    whole kit is $600 and free shipping up to $40 for whats there add $75 for handlebar cad and the 2 plates cut no assembly

    oh i thought u got confused with west 13 parts

    ill pm you
    C-H-E-V-R-O-L-E-T YOU DONT KNOW?

    1963 Impala

  11. #30
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    ok
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  12. #31
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    ttt
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  13. #32
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    ttt
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  14. #33
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    bump bump, all that shit atill for sale folks, hurry up an buy
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  15. #34
    MAD PFSR
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    305/718/516
    Car Club
    EXPENSIVE HABITS C.C./B.C.
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    ttt..............ttt...........
    sick twisted parts....i remember that bike
    EXPENSIVE HABITS LOWRIDER FAMILY.. $$$$$$ H.N.I.C $$$$$$. HOLAND's NEW
    IMAGE CUSTOMS..............

  16. #35
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    cool yeah they are nice, need to be stripped of the paint now, and a bit of clean up on the welds, but really nice
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  17. #36
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    ttt
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  18. #37
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    ttt
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  19. #38
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 24 2010, 08:07 PM~18654580


    syked1@hotmail.com

    would any1 be interested in just the rim trims? ihave some1 who would be interested in the rest, ideally i dont wanns split the parts up, but maybe ill do the sissybar and forks together and the rim trim apart...

    i need $390-400 for the complete set shipped as one kit

    or only if i can get 2 confirmed orders ill split it

    trims =$240 shipped

    forks and sissybar=$200 shipped
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  20. #39
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 24 2010, 08:07 PM~18654580
    I didnt want to make a new seperate topic for this shit, nor flood the classifieds but fux it i need to dump some stuff and need the exposure...

    West_13 parts for sale, come on guys ill make you more parts to match for a really good price to who ever buys them

    ill make a deal of $390 till the end of the month or the next 2 weeks
    shipped for an awsome kit of parts and i can make you others to match...







    57f100 is AWOL from here, and hasn't been around in almost 2 months so its sale time

    57f100 cut parts up for sale:

    $190 shipped to you in the USA...

    26" forks - Web design
    normal sized Steering Wheel - Spider

    still flat but you can bend up and down the legs to make the "handles" - can also make more parts to go with the set






    those parts are boxed already just needs a home and ill ship em the same day

    i got paypal or accept USPS International M.O. (im in canada - must be the pink international - cashable outside the USA version)

    syked1@hotmail.com

    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 24 2010, 08:16 PM~18654659
    almost Complete set of 20" parts designed by me & the Cut Parts for $ 600 and free shipping up to $40 buyer pays only the extra beyond (and any duties or taxes that may be asked for by customs but ill call them steel artwork witha low value so it wont get much if any charges)

    add handlebar cad and 2 un-assembled plates for an additional $75

    (will be freshly cut for you upon purchase - not already pre-cut)



    Originally posted by syked1@Sep 24 2010, 08:18 PM~18654668
    crown


    pedals


    steering


    forks


    fender brace


    axle bolt covers/knock-offs


    axle bolt covers/knock-offs


    conti-kit


    sissybar

    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  21. #40
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    7,927

    Default

    this stuff is still for sale guys
    Syked1's Cad Design & Laser Cutting

    D-Twist / HAGCustoms / PURE XTC - Ontario, Canada
    Alku Group OrnamentaL Steel Products - Toronto & Montreal
    Soudure Mohamed, Montreal
    Urban Forges, Montreal
    JustDeez-ines - CAD Files - TX
    Manny's Bike Shop, Cali

  22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts