View Profile: 416impala - LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi, I have a 2003 CTS and I am interested in bagging it without struts. Do you sell the brackets for the front or a complete kit? From what I understand, the front bags are the only ones that need custom brackets. Is this correct? I live in Florida, so it is not possible for me to come to your shop, but I love the set ups you did in the http://www.layitlow.com/forums/25-ai...st-bags-2.html thread. What are the specs on the wheel and tire packages? Ideally, I would like to be laid out and tucking 22's, but have a tall enough sidewall to not destroy ride quality. I have heard 30 series tires on 22's on a stock suspension CTS make for a really rough ride, and it is easy to crack/bend a wheel if you hit a pothole. Do you know if there is a 22" rim and tire combo that would accomplish what I am looking for with your bag brackets? Sorry for the interrogation, but I love the work you did! Please respond when you get a chance. Thanks, Rocco
  2. You still selling air suspension?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About 416impala

Basic Information

About 416impala

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message