LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Air ride on a neon

19K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  impala_631 
G
#1 ·
Is that a good idea or bad?. Is it difficult, just want to ask ?

#3 ·
the wheel well is pretty big, I think it would lay "frame" and still not tuck a standard size wheel..

but yes, you can and should bag a neon.. but I dunno about bags, maybe cylinders?? I can't be sure.

#4 ·
I sseen a Import Tuner mag with an add that slangs both bags and cylinders for a Neon. So yes. Though juice lays it out more, it might cause a lot of problems to that ride. IMO, bag it.

#6 ·
Originally posted by JuicedGrandAm@Sep 12 2003, 11:50 PM
with air cylinders, maybe...with strut bags, no way. it's not worth it. it doesn't sit low at all...I'd still put a simple hydraulic set-up on it if I was doin' a Neon.
how far does the frame sit above the ground when fully dropped?
sometimes them strut bags just dont have much stroke to them..

#8 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Sep 13 2003, 05:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Sep 13 2003, 05:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JuicedGrandAm@Sep 12 2003, 11:50 PM
with air cylinders, maybe...with strut bags, no way. it's not worth it. it doesn't sit low at all...I'd still put a simple hydraulic set-up on it if I was doin' a Neon.
how far does the frame sit above the ground when fully dropped?
sometimes them strut bags just dont have much stroke to them..[/b][/quote]
with my air cylinders in the front and bags in back the thing is about an inch off but if i got some low pro tires then the biooooootch would be grounded

#14 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 15 2003, 04:30 AM
its a dodge product..
plymouth makes em too. :biggrin:

#18 ·
only 1 way to find out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.