HEY GUYS,
BOUGHT SOME ENGRAVED PARTS FROM lowrivi1967
VERY PLEASED AND
FAST SHIPPING TO

#3 ·
thanks,glad you liked!

#5 ·
Originally posted by sasisneros@Oct 30 2009, 09:28 PM~15519150
Very good seller, good fast service and delivery!!
Very pleased with the product!!
thank you,hope to do some biz with you again!

#6 ·
Sup Bennie its Sammie. For anybody worried about doing biz with this man, dont worry about being burnt, he's a man of his word, he alwayz kept me updated about my parts along with picture updates. Homie does quailty work at a good price. will do biz again with you man, keep in touch :thumbsup:

Sammie

#7 ·
Originally posted by CadillacRoyalty@Nov 17 2009, 10:55 PM~15699694
Sup Bennie its Sammie.  For anybody worried about doing biz with this man, dont worry about being burnt,  he's a man of his word,  he alwayz kept me updated about my parts along with picture updates. Homie does quailty work at a good price. will do biz again with you man, keep in touch :thumbsup:

Sammie
thanks homie,was a pleasure working with you and hope to do some more work for you!

#8 ·
Originally posted by lordofthefords@Dec 29 2009, 07:48 AM~16120533
Answered my PMs Quick, Got my parts quick, Parts look amazing A+++++++

#9 ·
Originally posted by lordofthefords@Jan 27 2010, 07:37 PM~16434714
Always responds to my pm's fair prices and great service + he ships fast

#11 ·
Originally posted by CHOLOSPORT@Feb 7 2010, 12:57 PM~16540575
Homie does some good quality work! fast response and fast getting the work out and ships it out nice and wrapped! Will defiantly be doing more work with the homie Ben!
thanks homie,was good doing business with you,get at me anytime your ready

#13 ·
Originally posted by kandykoatedkustoms@Mar 1 2010, 08:13 PM~16766514
all the parts that the man touch chang to a peaces of art.

the man does great work.
you'll never be unhappy.
thanks Jason,glad to be of service to you and looking forward to doing more work for you!

#14 ·
Benny came through with some hot shit. This is a whole new line up of parts as far as Canada is concerned - but I hear thats changing with the quickness! The brother does it 110%. One highly recommended motherfucker to deal with!

#16 ·
Originally posted by D-Cheeze@Mar 3 2010, 02:25 PM~16785685
THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK ON MY STEERING WHEEL BENNIE ....I REALLY APPRICIATE IT MAN .....MORE STUFF WILL BE COMING TO YOU SOON TO LAY YOUR MAGIC DOWN ON

SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CAMERA PHONE PICS  :wow:
thanks Rich,get at me when your ready

#17 ·
Originally posted by DarknessWithin+Mar 22 2010, 09:58 PM~16969261-->
Benny came through with some hot shit. This is a whole new line up of parts as far as Canada is concerned - but I hear thats changing with the quickness! The brother does it 110%. One highly recommended motherfucker to deal with!

[/b]
thanks my Canadian friend and believe me was a pleasure working with you :biggrin:

<!--QuoteBegin-spike90fleetwood
@Mar 22 2010, 10:11 PM~16969416
Bennie puts it down!  Great to deal with, u get the parts quick and they are exactly how u want them
thanks John,keep coming at me with your ideas :biggrin:

#19 ·
Originally posted by 82 deville@Mar 23 2010, 07:28 AM~16971757
Great work!!!
love the hood panels you made me. cant wait to put them on.
Thanks again
thank you Homie,my grandson loves the trade I did for him ;)

#20 ·
Bennie is a man of his word, everything happen just like he said...kept me updated ..did the work according to how i like it..got my inserts the day he said they would be here..i will definitly will do more business with him in the future...great work :biggrin: :thumbsup:

#21 ·
Originally posted by BluDmn@Mar 31 2010, 09:29 PM~17061781
Bennie is a man of his word, everything happen just like he said...kept me updated ..did the work according to how i like it..got my inserts the day he said they would be here..i will definitly will do more business with him in the future...great work :biggrin:  :thumbsup:
thanks Bro,get at me when your ready bro :cool:

#22 ·
I had Bennie make some hood and trunk inserts for my 6fo....he is one bad motha. here are the pics.

looking forward to do business with him again :thumbsup:

#23 ·
Originally posted by N.O.64Rider@Apr 2 2010, 05:46 PM~17079795
I had Bennie make some hood and trunk inserts for my 6fo....he is one bad motha. here are the pics.

looking forward to do business with him again  :thumbsup:
Thanks Bro,glad your liking the inserts,been a pleasure and get at me whenever your ready :biggrin:

#24 ·
:thumbsup:
great person and easy to deal with. all my parts looked great and shipped quick. was waiting to get some pics to give him some feedback. ill post pics when i install my parts.
thanks again, i will be having more parts made ;)

#26 ·
Originally posted by Coast One+Apr 6 2010, 02:01 PM~17113937-->
:thumbsup:
great person and easy to deal with. all my parts looked great and shipped quick. was waiting to get some pics to give him some feedback. ill post pics when i install my parts.
thanks again, i will be having more parts made ;)
[/b]
thanks for the work Bro,be sure to post them pics :cool:

<!--QuoteBegin-BluDmn
@Apr 8 2010, 11:26 PM~17141525
Just got more parts from bennie, once again great work.Will keep doing businesss with you bro...will post pics after my car gets painted
thanks again for the work homie,can't wait to see the pics :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.