LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

****FREAKY TALES****

18K views 66 replies 42 participants last post by  DanielDucati 
#1 ·
plesase leave all your feedback here, Thank you!!! :cool:

#28 ·
got my Dz today:thumbsup:

#30 · (Edited)
I bought some knockoff rings off of him and didn't ask him for the diameter of them. Long story short, they were too big. 110% MY FAULT for not asking first. Homeboy offered to give me a refund and did so the day he received them back. Most people would have just said too bad all sales final. Stand up guy who I would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks again bro. Good karma for you.:worship:

#40 ·
View attachment 452328 ttt good customer service:thumbsup:
thanks a lot bro, wish all transactions were all as smooth as this. i know you felt like a kid waiting on that christmas present and am glad you liked what you got. straight up guy right here, would defenately do more bz if the occasion comes up again:cool:

#54 ·
#58 · (Edited)
Unfortunately my wheel purchase fell through. However, I am thankful Jesus is a man of his word. He refunded my $$$ back no questions asked. In this situation, his honesty and integrity means more to me than the wheels. Thanks Jesus.
CONFIDENT TO DO BUSINESS AGAIN.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.