MONSTERGATE1
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MONSTERGATE1

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Was everything on the up and up ?
    Just tryin to keep everybody I buy from, or sold to happy MG1.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

ttt

Addict Poster

Good seller. Kept up to speed via txt/phone call. Went extra mile to crate up the 44 so it wont damage and product was as described. You can trust this guy with your money. Thanks again

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Thank you for your business Homie.If you need anything else please let me know.It was a pleasure doing business with you .

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

lone star=excellent buyer .

Addict Poster

JOHN IS A STRAIGHT UP BUSINESSMAN. WE TALKED, HE TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD SENT HIM THE MONEY AS AGREED, AND KEPT ME UP TO SPEED WITH SHIPPING. THIS GUY CALLED TO TELL ME A PIECE BROKE ON THE PART (NO BIG DEAL) AND SAID I WANT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU,THIS HAPPENED,AND ILL EITHER SEND YOUR MONEY BACK OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO!! EVEN SENT BACK SOME CASH WITH MY PART TO HELP ME OUT!!!!

WILL DEFINETLY DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN, GREAT SELLER, HONEST CAT W NO BULLSHIT!! 100% TRUSTWORTHY!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN!!

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by INVISIBLE EMPIRE View Post
    JOHN IS A STRAIGHT UP BUSINESSMAN. WE TALKED, HE TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT HE HAD SENT HIM THE MONEY AS AGREED, AND KEPT ME UP TO SPEED WITH SHIPPING. THIS GUY CALLED TO TELL ME A PIECE BROKE ON THE PART (NO BIG DEAL) AND SAID I WANT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU,THIS HAPPENED,AND ILL EITHER SEND YOUR MONEY BACK OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO!! EVEN SENT BACK SOME CASH WITH MY PART TO HELP ME OUT!!!!

WILL DEFINETLY DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN, GREAT SELLER, HONEST CAT W NO BULLSHIT!! 100% TRUSTWORTHY!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN!!
    Thanks for your business Big Homie.If you need anything else please let me know,dealing with you was a pleasure .

Enthusiast Poster

Great seller no bs straight up person and honest I would highly recommend monstergate1 to anyone buy with ease and confidence because he is as legit as they come will continue to do business with you thanks again and stay up big homie TTT they were even better in person thanks again I was very satisfied with the buy
    Last edited by Classick68; 05-25-2013 at 06:07 AM.

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Classick68 View Post
    Great seller no bs straight up person and honest I would highly recommend monstergate1 to anyone buy with ease and confidence because he is as legit as they come will continue to do business with you thanks again and stay up big homie TTT they were even better in person thanks again I was very satisfied with the buy

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Classic Lowriders

Got my Autronic eye, he described it just the way it looked, unlike other peolpe makes it look better then it is, Thanks MG1 for being a honest seller and great price
    TRUE LOWRIDERS take care of their FAMILY FIRST,

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cbone63 View Post
    Got my Autronic eye, he described it just the way it looked, unlike other peolpe makes it look better then it is, Thanks MG1 for being a honest seller and great price
    Anytime Bro.I would recommend cbone63 to anybody selling parts here.Asked me the price and after a little negotiation sent the payment right away.What more can you ask.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    Sicc Intentions c.c K.S

Awesome seller, low prices, always communicates! ! Shipped my order promptly. Highly recommend
    1988 Monte-ls
    1984 Caprice coupe

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thadd-88ls View Post
    Awesome seller, low prices, always communicates! ! Shipped my order promptly. Highly recommend
    Thanks Bro for the kind words.It's a pleasure doing business with people like you.Knows what you want and doesn't try to low ball you.Sends the cash when he says he is.What more can you ask.Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.If you need anything else for your LS or whatever please let me know.Thanks again Homie .

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Majestics So. Cal.

What a great seller, I paid for the item on Sunday homies shipped on Monday provided the tracking number got the package on Thursday. I made a small request and asked him to write DO NOT BEND on the front because my post man is a dick and would have bent it to get it in the box. Homies wrote on the front sides and back and I received the package undamaged. I know I will be doing more business with home boy cuz I have my eye on something else. I recommend this shipper to anyone, ships fast and discribes the item very good. Thank you bro talk to you soon.
    1963 Impala SS Rag Top - Topless Distractions

1970 Caprice ( Under Construction )

1973 Caprice Classic ( Back in the Days)

www.majesticsccinc.org

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Andrew View Post
    What a great seller, I paid for the item on Sunday homies shipped on Monday provided the tracking number got the package on Thursday. I made a small request and asked him to write DO NOT BEND on the front because my post man is a dick and would have bent it to get it in the box. Homies wrote on the front sides and back and I received the package undamaged. I know I will be doing more business with home boy cuz I have my eye on something else. I recommend this shipper to anyone, ships fast and discribes the item very good. Thank you bro talk to you soon.
    Thanks for the kind words Bro.Mr Andrew is the type of Buyer that sellers like me appreciate.He told me he wanted the item,told me the payment would be there on such and such a date, and on that date the cash was there,just like he said.If you need anything else just let me know Homie.Thanks for your business.

Baller Poster

Got my parts today, very happy with my purchase would definitely deal with him again and plan too, thanks again

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso62ss View Post
    Got my parts today, very happy with my purchase would definitely deal with him again and plan too, thanks again
    Thanks Alonso.Looking foward to doing business with you again real soon.

Baller Poster

Just bought some more parts off John, doesn't disappoint, he's sells good parts at a very fair price and ships asap! Thanks again

Addict Poster
    Blog Entries

Thanks again Alonso for your business.One of my best customers,gives fair offers and is quick with sending the payment.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Stylistics Arizona

Great seller, nice mirror, Thanks
    77 Malibu (Agent Orange)

Stylistics AZ --> Myspace Facebook

We ride together, We die together. . . . Stylistics for life!!!!!

CHIVAS

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information