BEWARE of MR. GM84
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast Poster

Default BEWARE of MR. GM84

SCAMMER
    POS BUISNESS MAN This sent me a PM & made me offer on some Caddy euro kit i posted. So maile this kit out & open a paypal case with -out tell me 1st. Said that it wasn't pack right & it got broke with shipping. Well Rule #1 if you had a problem you should told what the deal was & i would been more then happy to help out. So now I after seeing that i sold this kit for only $150 shipped,I seen that go for $275 on here. The fact you open a case & now have my $$Money$$ on hold because you won't long back in to take care of this case. I told to keep it & I offer you a refund & know this because you just sent me saying for me to call you,I PM back & said NO! I am done with you. I really see how like to lowball on people on parts & them bitch about the shipping on open case's up in paypal. You one 1 or 2 things you can do,Take my refund & keep them parts,or say No to offer so I can you a full refund! But right I can't do shit because you won't long into paypal to go claim the refund!

61.jpg211111.jpg211111.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Enthusiast Poster
    Last edited by Mr Impala; 08-03-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Enthusiast Poster

Update Now since Mike Alvarez has his $$Money$$ back Will he mail me back my parts Lets find out

1.jpg

now after checking in this more,I got lowballed from 1st placed for $150 shipped,this asshole said what he did,I told him to keep the parts & give him $50.00 back,know that this kit sells for on here $275 all day. how this jerk refonded my $50.00 so he can keep $100 & the parts?? Fuck you you scammer!

88.jpg
    Last edited by BackNtheDay; 08-10-2014 at 03:33 AM.

Enthusiast Poster

dman bro thats Fucked up. I wonder how much bullshit like this really happens on this site.
    edmunds costoms hyd talks shit knowing that pics are posted in each of my topics

Addict Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Its jsut ME View Post
    dman bro thats Fucked up. I wonder how much bullshit like this really happens on this site.

just look at your post of having a show truck, looks like bs to me...
    Life is like a jar of Jalapenos
    Whats good today
    Can get you in the end tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information