Texas 61 Impala
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Texas 61 Impala

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

Default Texas 61 Impala

Repayment long delay
    I hate putting people on blast but I've been more than patient with Texas 61 Impala. I purchased a clock for my 67 Impala fastback with no issues on shipment to a military address overseas. Then I decided "man this guy is quick and good to go, let me order some more stuff". So, I go ahead and order $140 kick panels and they were not properly shipped so they never made it to me. I was very polite and patient…BUT I've been waiting since the end of October 2014!! Come on man! Really?! It's $140! I've been told that he'll refund me asap as soon as he sells some parts…sounds pretty familiar according to another post I just got done reading here. All I'm asking is for Texas 61 Impala to stand by his word and refund my money. I paid for the items as soon as you asked for the money with no wait on your part nor did I ask for a payment plan. $140…still waiting since October 2014……long enough? Patience is wearing thin…

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

IMPALA PARTS SELLER
    Car Club
    NONE

WILL REFUND ASAP BEEN DOWN ON LUCK ON $ SO NO WORRIES BRO YOU WILL GET ALL YOUR $140 EVEN IN THREE PAYMENTS I HAVE YOUR PAYPAL INFO

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

You sell parts on here constantly. Should probably put away a small amount of cash or cut some prices on the items you're selling for those rainy days. Stuff like this looks bad for you. Like I said, my intention wasn't to bash you but it's been long enough and too many broken promises. Hope we can get this squared away real soon. I'll be waiting…

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

Your latest message to me on the 8th of April:

Quote Originally Posted by Texas 61 Impala
    I GET PAID NXT FRIDAY BRO I WILL SEND YOU $50 TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCT I HAVE IT SAVE BRO SO NO WORRIES
    Come on man! I even gave you some extra days…What's the deal?!

IMPALA PARTS SELLER
    Car Club
    NONE

NO $ BRO WILL PAY SOON AS POSSIBLE

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

Quote Originally Posted by Texas 61 Impala View Post
    NO $ BRO WILL PAY SOON AS POSSIBLE
    I thought you put $50 to the side?? AND you got paid…AND it's tax season. Bro, its $140…and it's been months! I was flexible when you said you couldn't afford $140 straight up and you broke it down to pay me in $50 payments through PAYPAL and I agreed. Now, you can't afford $50 payments…GOTTA be shitting me. So, when am I going to get any of my money?

Addict Poster

Pay him a visit in person, money issues are best handled in person. He has no intention on giving you your money back, he is just stalling. Handle your business.

IMPALA PARTS SELLER
    Car Club
    NONE

Quote Originally Posted by jun007 View Post
    I thought you put $50 to the side?? AND you got paid…AND it's tax season. Bro, its $140…and it's been months! I was flexible when you said you couldn't afford $140 straight up and you broke it down to pay me in $50 payments through PAYPAL and I agreed. Now, you can't afford $50 payments…GOTTA be shitting me. So, when am I going to get any of my money?
    Let me get on my feet and I will pay all your cash back its hard this days to get $140 together I am going thru some cash dilemma at this time and I also got screwed over some cash $2,500 on a car I sold and did not get paid I guess karma got my ass!

Addict Poster

Let me get on my feet and I will pay all your cash back its hard this days to get $140 together I am going thru some cash dilemma at this time and I also got screwed over some cash $2,500 on a car I sold and did not get paid I guess karma got my ass!
    Sell your Iphone, that should give you enough money to pay him back. Why should your personal issues be the OPs problem. It's sellers like you that ruin what's left of LIL.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

Quote Originally Posted by RobLBC View Post
    Sell your Iphone, that should give you enough money to pay him back. Why should your personal issues be the OPs problem. It's sellers like you that ruin what's left of LIL.
    That's exactly my point! If you have no cash on reserve for those rainy days, don't start a business of selling ANYTHING, if you can't support shit going wrong. Texas 61 Impala, set a date when you're going to have my money and keep your word! I'd hate to have to spend money on an airline ticket to pick up a simple $140…talk about another level of pissed off! I hope people are reading these feedbacks on this forum…wish I had.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

Pay him a visit in person, money issues are best handled in person. He has no intention on giving you your money back, he is just stalling. Handle your business.
    In the military handling some business down range…but i'll have something lined up if the intentions are not to pay what's due.

KaratekA AztecA

Car Club
    Over the Hill CC

don't tell me you aren't a dps officer anymore. http://www.layitlow.com/forums/17-off-topic/354701-income-tax-check-refund-10.html

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/17-of...c-servant.html

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/17-of...s-traffic.html
    Last edited by DJLATIN; 04-27-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    KARATEKA AZTECA - NALGATEKA PA' LAS NALGOTAZ MERCENARY SHINOBI CLAN
    YOPAPICATEZ - ESTA BRUTA LA LOLA LA TRAILERA - Survived Kidney Stones of 2008 & January 2012.
    O.G.T. - Official Layitlow Historian - Paleteros Rifados X3.1 Ver. 2 Rev. C - Los Pedos Tristes desde SacaCaca, TX - PURO BATO PESA'O!
    TEXAS CONJUNTO MUSIC - PURO FOOT TAPPIN' Y NALGA SLAPPIN' CONJUNTO BEATS FO3 YO' AZZ!

KaratekA AztecA

Car Club
    Over the Hill CC

true
    KARATEKA AZTECA - NALGATEKA PA' LAS NALGOTAZ MERCENARY SHINOBI CLAN
    YOPAPICATEZ - ESTA BRUTA LA LOLA LA TRAILERA - Survived Kidney Stones of 2008 & January 2012.
    O.G.T. - Official Layitlow Historian - Paleteros Rifados X3.1 Ver. 2 Rev. C - Los Pedos Tristes desde SacaCaca, TX - PURO BATO PESA'O!
    TEXAS CONJUNTO MUSIC - PURO FOOT TAPPIN' Y NALGA SLAPPIN' CONJUNTO BEATS FO3 YO' AZZ!

Addict Poster

Excuses.

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    Simplistic C.C,

He gave him the wink and the thumbs up icon what the hell

Addict Poster

This place was a lot more fun before you became a mod

** 58-64 Rag Impalas **

Car Club
    Majestics World Wide

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

It's the first of the month, got my money? $50? 75? 100? $140??

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

n6n89b.jpgNow that I think about it, it's been about 6 months…owing someone $140 for over 6 months is not a good look.

Enthusiast Poster
    Car Club
    None right now

Texas 61 Impala,

What's the deal bro?!

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information