DO NOT BUY FROM ZEUS - BAD SEALS - HORRIBLE SERVICE - BLAMES ME FOR THEIR BAD SEALS - Page 3
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: DO NOT BUY FROM ZEUS - BAD SEALS - HORRIBLE SERVICE - BLAMES ME FOR THEIR BAD SEALS

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    ♣Royal Tz♣

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Starting with this comment: I doubt very much if those were Pats exact words, back in the day the psi was more like 30 / not 50; his comment was more structured to the extra psi;not anything regarding a person...........
    I made a bucket of popcorn for this? I guess I'm off to netflix.
    Retired x2
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos666 View Post
    Zeus seem like they make decent quality wheels overall and I realize shit happens sometimes, so I wouldn't personally condemn all their wheels as trash from this one incident.

But that seal for sure looks like it didn't adhere properly. I say that as the thread here on layitlow on how to reseal leaking wire's with the GE silicone, shows people having a hard time getting the old seals off on even really old wheels! The ones that do come off clean like that are early failures. Some of those in that thread seem to have to go nuts with a wire wheel on a drill to get the old seal off, it is not good when it peels off easily.

I thought when a tire shop damaged it they usually just sliced into it causing a leak on some spokes, this looks like it peeled off completely and too easily. IDK, I've haven't had wires very long and change tires myself on my Harbor Freight changer and take care not to damage them, so not sure what it looks like when a shop screws up.

WHAT WENT WRONG IN THIS SITUATION WAS; THE SILICONE HAD NOT COMPLETELY CURED YET, especially on wheel #4 (that is why it peeled off in 1 long strip. because they were 15x6 wheels, Pat used a special mesh and extra silicone. (GE 100% silicone).

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by divine69impala View Post
    Just take the lost, businesses like that know how far "word of mouth" goes. Not talking to a customer on the phone is the first sign of bad business. You also tried to work with them, multiple times. Dont worry, the lowrider community isnt that big, this post will hurt them bad. I would rather buy a set of chinas and know my shit will hold air for awhile. A good business would have rather made no money on this order, than to get negative feedback.
    You are correct in stating "word of mouth" means everything!! In my own defense, I tried to make amens- but sometimes when you're dealing with certain people it doesn't matter what you do!!! To me the "Lowriding Community" is big and means everything to me!

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyspeed View Post
    To me it looks obvious that the silicone wasn't completely cured and/or the barrel was oily and didn't allow it to stick. Easy enough to grab 5 tubes of silicone and do it right but why was it not an option for zues to pick up return shipping to fix the problem and refund the tire installation fees?

Those 60 spokes look good but I'm just going to wait for now.
    I guess it's the part where; if I feel we have wronged someone, we will do whatever possible to make things right; BUT remember there is that certain few that you just can't please. Aaron was told on day 1, this could be an easy fix........Aaron does not like to listen to instruction, he was told immed to get the air out of the two good wheels, so the seals could dry- He couldn't even listen to that, he called and said he had to be towed,,,,,,,well no kidding there. On the one wheel; we did offer to pay for shipping. AS FOR HIS FIRST TIME ASKING ME TO PAY FOR THE TUBES (it was going in his favor) But he didn't even give me a chance to respond before his threats started and I put him on ignore for awhile

stylish muthafucka

I can never understand why sellers don't eat the PayPal fee, it's the cost of doing business yo!
    Even seen a mod on here wanting an extra $1.75 to cover PayPal fees on a $50 part..
    1947 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery Stylemaster
    1959 Chevrolet El Camino

Baller Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ENVIUS View Post
    then say it....answer my texts....you had a chance to avoid all of this but you never sent the money order you said you would send on the 4th.......i can post the screen shots of the entire conversation if you would like....ive got nothing to hide...i said everything exactly how i said and how you said it......i would love to end all of this....but you refuse to complete your end that you agreed to.....
    Aaron, I never said I was going to send it on the 4th, I told you I would go ahead and send you a MO and the date was the 4th, DROP everything so I can deal with you threats. I ALSO HAVE SAVED ALL MY TEXT MESSAGES AND LETS TELL THE TRUTH***You didn't trust us, you were EXTREMELY impatient and didnt listen and rushed us to no end.......
    THE REASON I WOULDN'T TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE; Everything I did say was wasted and then there was no proof of the conversation....
    AND TO BE HONEST:::::::YOU STARTED THIS THREAD BECAUSE PAY PAL RULED AGAINST YOU!!!!!!

The Great White Hype
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS Worldwide

I wish my silicone was that easy to get off when I have to reseal

Baller Poster

At this point, obviously the pics show that the wheels failed. It shouldn't matter who said what, this isnt a cable reality show. Customers are always going to be difficult, thats how it is. If you dont want to deal with it, then DONT SELL TO THE PUBLIC. You can always just be a supplier to a authorized vendor. Im sure you stand behind the zeus brand and product,especially if you guys are actually manufacturing and monitoring the construction of each wheel. You mentioned that the customer was impatient, that is always the case. Everyone wants it yesterday, thats the nature of doing business. Ultimately, it just comes down to this. Did he pay you the agreed amount? Did he get the wheels that he thought he was getting? Anything else is irrelevant.

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    THE ORIGINAL O.C. DUKES

Quote Originally Posted by JustCruisin View Post
    I can never understand why sellers don't eat the PayPal fee, it's the cost of doing business yo!
    Even seen a mod on here wanting an extra $1.75 to cover PayPal fees on a $50 part..
    paypal makes enough money off all the other transactions that go on.
    i can see a 50 sale not sweating it, but when it gets into a couple grand,,,,,,,,,,,,
    the fees adds up when the zeros stack on.
    it adds up at the end of a year
    DUKES C.C. WORLD WIDE
    "THE ORIGINAL" O.C. DUKES Chapter
    treasure

64 Chevy Level
    Car Club
    Brown Society

You are correct in stating "word of mouth" means everything!! In my own defense, I tried to make amens- but sometimes when you're dealing with certain people it doesn't matter what you do!!! To me the "Lowriding Community" is big and means everything to me!
    Means everything to you? Your customer service states otherwise.
    BIGBOO475365 likes this.

Addict Poster

Wanting seller to reimburse return shipping will never happen when u return something at Wal-Mart do u ask them to pay your gas, time, insurance, registration and any other expenses incurred during the commute to return said item

slo
    Addict Poster
    Car Club
    HYPNOTIZED C.C.
    Blog Entries

Comes down to what was sold and paid for and what was received. If not why.

seems to be aperant there was a seal fail, ok fix it. X built the wheel so X is responsible? Yes no? Or. Is it proven that tire shop fucked it? Not enough evidence shown here I think.

But X says cust was responsible for rushing them ok. Me personally I'd say. Fk that cust he can wait and not risk future probs or can sign a waiver (which shouldn't be an option) what's your brand rep worth in the end right.

Also cust does not need to let seller know of potential slandering or feedback to be posted. Just do it or don't. Telling them only further irates a possible problem solver.

Ain't picking sides either, both seem to have their own faults the bigger man in the end will come forth I suppose.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    No Affiliation

Trying to make excuses for Zeus on this end is a joke. I don't really care how long Pat, Tami or anyone else has been in the game its not an excuse for terrible customer service. That is a huge part of the problem with society today. Everyone is willing to let companies give terrible customer service and keep going back allowing the company in turn to just get lazier and slack on customer service. When it doesn't happen to you then you don't care and then we end up with your JD's, Kenny's, and all the other scammers who seemed legit at one time, started slowly declining and now are gone with a grip of people who lost money. All you guys telling him to just suck it up and take the L would not being doing that if it happen to you. You might not come on the internet and complain, but you sure as hell would not be trying to take the L. I have no horse in this race, but at the end of the day Tami seems to be full of excuses and blame. Zeus is in the business of making and selling rims. If your excuse is that Aaron rushed you then you should probably close shop and quit. As stated above every customer is in a rush and wants everything as fast as possible, its the world we live in, but if I was making any product and selling it as a legit business it would not leave my place of business until I damn well knew it was 150% correct and ready to go to satisfy a customer. Zeus sent a wheel that was not ready because they felt rushed, admitted to it and the had the nerve to blame the customer for the seals because he was impatient. On top of that claim he does not listen and was told to let the air out so they could seal properly, GTFO they should have been sealed before they were ever shipped! There is nothing to defend for Zeus period! Maybe Aaron should not threaten them, but at the end of the day Zeus failed in properly finishing a wheel, allowed it to leave their business and then provided a poor reaction to the customer because they screwed up. Zeus needs to take the L and make it right.
    BIGBOO475365 likes this.

** 58-64 Rag Impalas **

Car Club
    Majestics World Wide

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyspeed View Post
    Good to see you not mad for once
    lol

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    ♣Royal Tz♣

Quote Originally Posted by lone star View Post
    Wanting seller to reimburse return shipping will never happen when u return something at Wal-Mart do u ask them to pay your gas, time, insurance, registration and any other expenses incurred during the commute to return said item
    no but i do have companies email me prepaid shipping labels and fedex/ups/usps just picks it up at the house. no shipping cost, no gas cost. and WTF are people shopping at walmart for?
    Retired x2

EnViUs

Quote Originally Posted by jbrazy View Post
    Trying to make excuses for Zeus on this end is a joke. I don't really care how long Pat, Tami or anyone else has been in the game its not an excuse for terrible customer service. That is a huge part of the problem with society today. Everyone is willing to let companies give terrible customer service and keep going back allowing the company in turn to just get lazier and slack on customer service. When it doesn't happen to you then you don't care and then we end up with your JD's, Kenny's, and all the other scammers who seemed legit at one time, started slowly declining and now are gone with a grip of people who lost money. All you guys telling him to just suck it up and take the L would not being doing that if it happen to you. You might not come on the internet and complain, but you sure as hell would not be trying to take the L. I have no horse in this race, but at the end of the day Tami seems to be full of excuses and blame. Zeus is in the business of making and selling rims. If your excuse is that Aaron rushed you then you should probably close shop and quit. As stated above every customer is in a rush and wants everything as fast as possible, its the world we live in, but if I was making any product and selling it as a legit business it would not leave my place of business until I damn well knew it was 150% correct and ready to go to satisfy a customer. Zeus sent a wheel that was not ready because they felt rushed, admitted to it and the had the nerve to blame the customer for the seals because he was impatient. On top of that claim he does not listen and was told to let the air out so they could seal properly, GTFO they should have been sealed before they were ever shipped! There is nothing to defend for Zeus period! Maybe Aaron should not threaten them, but at the end of the day Zeus failed in properly finishing a wheel, allowed it to leave their business and then provided a poor reaction to the customer because they screwed up. Zeus needs to take the L and make it right.
    couldn't have said it better myself

EnViUs

Aaron, I never said I was going to send it on the 4th, I told you I would go ahead and send you a MO and the date was the 4th, DROP everything so I can deal with you threats. I ALSO HAVE SAVED ALL MY TEXT MESSAGES AND LETS TELL THE TRUTH***You didn't trust us, you were EXTREMELY impatient and didnt listen and rushed us to no end.......
    THE REASON I WOULDN'T TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE; Everything I did say was wasted and then there was no proof of the conversation....
    AND TO BE HONEST:::::::YOU STARTED THIS THREAD BECAUSE PAY PAL RULED AGAINST YOU!!!!!!
    Paypal did close the dispute due to the fact these are custom made rims. But im.in talks with them and will be forwarding 71 screenshots of texts to prove my story....so thats not over.......

With that said i just want what i asked for...the 140$ you agreed to send me 4/4 ...you said you would send that week...its now 4/20 so it should have been here.....placing a customer on ignore no matter how rushed or annoying they may be is not good business. ...i started this thread to get your attention! Looks like it worked.....lets resolve this issue and ill drop it and you will never hear from me again.....you know what i want....except this time i needs to be Paypal or usps priority mail since it comes with tracking. ...its that easy.... 140.00$ ....thats MORE THAN FAIR....

The Great White Hype
    Car Club
    STYLISTICS Worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Booyaa63 View Post
    no but i do have companies email me prepaid shipping labels and fedex/ups/usps just picks it up at the house. no shipping cost, no gas cost. and WTF are people shopping at walmart for?
    Thats where we get our chinas holmes

slo
    Addict Poster
    Car Club
    HYPNOTIZED C.C.
    Blog Entries

WWDWWD?

What would Dayton Wire Wheel do? Pricepoint aside?

Addict Poster
    Car Club
    ♣Royal Tz♣

Quote Originally Posted by KAKALAK View Post
    Thats where we get our chinas holmes
    if only this was true, i would battle the people of wal-mart to get some, and a bag of cheetos and some purple drank
    Retired x2

22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information