LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

BIG MARC's '75 RAGHOUSE

169K views 1K replies 223 participants last post by  TRURIDERHYDRAULICS 
#1 ·
Got this in September from So.Cal (Palm Springs to be exact) been riding it around like this,couldn't really decide what I was gonna do with it.Car was lifted already but still needed a make over to be plaque worthy.Alot of peeps found out I got this and been offering deals left and right but I'm gonna sit on this one.Been many moons since I've actually torn a car down and built to be my own.I'm extremely lazy and impatient and it is much easier for me to grab someone else's car that has spent hours and doe putting it together then I can change things around to make it mine.

See less See more
#1,013 ·
Ay this joint was clean when you first got it but it's come a long way :thumbsup: I just found your build topic so I'm a Lil late lol :cheesy: keep riding homie :cool:

#3 ·
I decided to finally get going on it with a lil push from my homeboy and truest USO Gee(gdog3332).My family and I have had many deaths in recent years but more so this past year and especially with the Tsunami that strucc in the Islands of Samoa,not to mention being a single income family and always broke I decided to call it "The Testament".

#4 ·
Driving it around in its current state has helped me work the buggs out or found out what's really wrong w/it that the previous owner failed to tell me about.So far somebody thought it would be a good idea to "RIG" up the hardlines that come from the transmission bacc to the radiator and throw a coupling in their.Yes I been driving it to shows,cruises,hops,kicc baccs,bbq's,whatever not entered in a show just to hang out.

About a month or two ago I took it to a show and while driving there I felt the tranny acting funny...well upon entering the show I saw all the happy faces as I decorated the asphalt w/all my tranny fluid. :biggrin:

As you can Royals C.C. Las Vegas standing guard keeping me company and listening to the music...

As I desperately tried to repair the line so I could drive it home!

No lucc!Thanks to BigBen from the mighty GT LV for running to the store for me and the homie Shaun from the Royals for running home to get his tow trucc,and get gaffled up for towing me home w/me and son in the car on the flatbed.Threatened to take me to jail and my son to CPS,not cool and didn't think it was illegal but whatever,they let us go but Shaun got the worst of it.Thanks for taking the hit homie!

#5 ·
I wanted the base of the car to be like a sandy beach with just a soft kiss of the sun.A bronze pearl.Some compare it to the Navigator Gold but it is a Cadillac color called "Cognac Frost".Can't really catch the pearl to good cuzz of the light but it's only been bacc from the paint for a lil less than a week.Gonna let it cure fro anothe month atleast before wetsanding,striping and then clearing over that.

#1,058 ·
I wanted the base of the car to be like a sandy beach with just a soft kiss of the sun.A bronze pearl.Some compare it to the Navigator Gold but it is a Cadillac color called "Cognac Frost".Can't really catch the pearl to good cuzz of the light but it's only been bacc from the paint for a lil less than a week.Gonna let it cure fro anothe month atleast before wetsanding,striping and then clearing over that.

paint code??pm me

#8 ·
Thanks to the USO D~CHEESE for the nice switch panel and my homeboy OJ from the Royals for selling me the OG Alpine Sound Processor EQ that Mr.Impala was supposed to get to me. :angry:

I've got a ton of stuff for it so far that needs to be put on so thank you all that I have recieved parts from.More parts to come of the accessories but car will be sitting up while paint cures.

Got a ton of engine bay parts,music not to mention all the chrome,stainless and moldings that need to be put bacc on after final clear.Pinstripe coming after New Years.

Happy Holidays.

#14 ·
Originally posted by Skim+Dec 9 2009, 04:53 PM~15928538-->
That's bad ass Marc
[/b]
Thank you my briotha!
Originally posted by 543Records@Dec 9 2009, 06:27 PM~15929654
:cool:  :biggrin:
What it dew?!?How's your coming?
Originally posted by manu samoa@Dec 9 2009, 06:56 PM~15930077
:0  :0  :0
daamn USO!!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Thanks UCE,just a waiting game now.
<!--QuoteBegin-4DA702
@Dec 9 2009, 07:58 PM~15930879
Pix or it didnt happen!  ;)
I can't take pics if they're getting built . . .in another state. :cheesy:

#20 ·
Originally posted by George LA HARBOR+Dec 10 2009, 05:50 PM~15940768-->
Lookin Good uce. Reminds me of some?????? ya some GLAZED ASADA LOL.  keep it up uso
[/b]

:0

Originally posted by INVISIBLE EMPIRE@Dec 10 2009, 05:55 PM~15940818
LOOKING GOOD BIG MAN!! ;)
How's it going Rye!?!Hope the fam is doing well.Can't wait to get this thing bacc together!
<!--QuoteBegin-543Records
@Dec 10 2009, 06:43 PM~15941287
Interior is looking nice :cool: , mines almost done.. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Thanks USO,can't wait to see the finished product on yours!

#24 ·
Originally posted by BIG MARC@Dec 10 2009, 07:42 PM~15941986
This is my fourth 1975 Caprice Convertible with the previous three going untouched either no money to start/finish or decent offers to get rid of.Besides 2dr 90'd Cadi's this is my favorite car (Cuzz it's the only Rag I can fit in!).

:biggrin:

#25 ·
LOOKIN GOOD BIG PIMPIN!!!!!YOU GONNA TAKE TO LA FOR NEW YEARS??

IF SO WE CAN TIP DOWN THE SHAW TOGETHER YOU ME AND T SKRILL :biggrin:

ONE RULE NO TENDER FOOTIN ON THE GAS PEDAL YOU KNOW HOW ME AND SKRILL ROLL NO TURTLES HERE!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.